How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I was with a very sadistic BDSM dom for a few years in the early 90's  Choking became more common place than I should have expected.   He could use his hand and seeming instantly put you down.

The most significant and one that I will never forget was a very involved crucifixion stage.   I was the soul being crucified for my homosexual ways.   A garrott was added to the cross.  I was mounted.  While I was retained with modern stuff, some small nails went through the fleshy part of my hands. I had a crown of thorns that was way more painful than promised and at the point I ws to be punished for my fag stuff, I would be choked black and removed from the cross.  As I had a cock ring and nipple rings, small chains were to move the rings as I was being dispatched.    He was careful and we practiced.  One the day of my demise a couple changes happend.  So when my sentence was revealed the garrott was a bit out of sync with the other stuff.  A mity gerk on the chains pulled my right nip ring and cock ring from my body.  I move slightly and the nails tore more.  I could only scream at the pain just as I started.  LIghts out.  When I was revived i was on the floof being brough back to life by the DOM master the cult leader.  My means of being brough back from my death, an insertion of his holy cum. I hurt bad and was bleeding every where.   I wanted released buy no help came until he inserted his cum.

Funny thing, I did not leave the group then, but shorty after I was at his house and he was fucking hard and deep when his wife and daugher walked in.  We are nude, my clothes in car.   I had no idea where his were.  They were all screaming but that bastard never missed a stork until he cummed my ass in front of his family.  No that is a man or a huge jerk.    That was my last time with him.  And do not play with marrieds now.   You must have to be there to image how exposed you are.  I wish I had been a real stud and winked at wife as he finished.....oh the situations

On 10/1/2020 at 11:56 AM, BugChaserFromSwede said:

How would you treat a trashy faggot whore like? 

I would hang you with a noose while a lineup of the most poz men I could find take turns breeding your hole full of various hiv strains and STDs. I would fistfuck your unconscious fuckhole so deep that my entire forearm went up your ass .I would make you get full-blown AIDS with at least a few med resistant strains of HIV and a pile of STDs in your destroyed loose sloppy fuckhole. I would get you hooked on meth and then have you get your cock and balls removed in exchange for drugs.strangle3.jpg.eac50c1f118feb2e2d9f57e2a7ea593a.jpgimages.jpg.17dec68e769573a17238676e3ea5d2dc.jpgHIV.jpg.a7c653b7388ac82772b0765746baf754.jpgtrashcanboy.png.afe39863fa2b6eda7e096a74a0f305d0.png

• Like 9

20 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

I would hang you with a noose while a lineup of the most poz men I could find take turns breeding your hole full of various hiv strains and STDs. I would fistfuck your unconscious fuckhole so deep that my entire forearm went up your ass .I would make you get full-blown AIDS with at least a few med resistant strains of HIV and a pile of STDs in your destroyed loose sloppy fuckhole. I would get you hooked on meth and then have you get your cock and balls removed in exchange for drugs.strangle3.jpg.eac50c1f118feb2e2d9f57e2a7ea593a.jpgimages.jpg.17dec68e769573a17238676e3ea5d2dc.jpgHIV.jpg.a7c653b7388ac82772b0765746baf754.jpgtrashcanboy.png.afe39863fa2b6eda7e096a74a0f305d0.png

you know exactly how to take care of garbage whore like me would be wonderful and be treated that way and get my ass filled with toxic cum would love it to be really toxic fagot hole

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Riley4pozDad
On 10/9/2020 at 12:31 PM, BoyStrangler said:

You are literally perfect. I’d love to be taken and be made into permanent wasting slut by someone like you ! @BoyStrangler

Guest toxiccumpig
On 2/2/2019 at 5:04 PM, BoyStrangler said:

whenever i fuck a faggot that likes getting strangled i know i am fucking a true whore. any faggot into getting choked and hit is a pozzed up cumdumpster that gets used by a lot of dirty men.the words "strangle me" are code for "I'm a disease filled faggot with a loose fuckhole and i have aids"

You've got me in one!! I love being strangled/choked when being fucked...most kinky one I've experienced was in Berlin at a German friends house: he had invited round three friends who were all into abusing faggots like me.  Started of vanilla  enough, they all took turns using me without cumming, then my friend put two leather belts around my neck and started fucking me with one of the other guys in my mouth with me sucking on his lovely cock, I then noticed out of the corner of my eyes the other two guys pick up the belts one either side of me at about 3  and 9 o'clock respectively, I felt the two belts tightening...then loosening, then tightening and continuing like this as I got fucked and sucked the cock, and as the guy came down my throat they tightened even more...and my friend came in my ass. I didn't black out, but loved it all the same. 

I like it best when I can tell the guys fucking me really want to hurt me and they really think I'm cheap, disgusting, used pozzed up trash. I love it when men strangle me so hard that they bruise my neck and make me lose consciousness. specially if when I wake up some new guy fucking me and that guy is long gone. or the guy has his forearm shoved up my ass. I had a regular anon top who would fuck me blindfolded in his apt. sometimes alone, sometimes with one or two other guys and he would get me on my back and strangle the fuck out of me while he drilled my ass and he would tell me how much he wanted to "snuff"me and get me to beg him to. he said he would rather snuff me with his aids cum. no idea what he looked like but he was a hot fuck everytime

Screenshot 2020-11-01 at 2.57.12 PM.png

Edited by T-Girl-Cumdumpster
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 11/1/2020 at 3:00 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I like it best when I can tell the guys fucking me really want to hurt me and they really think I'm cheap, disgusting, used pozzed up trash. I love it when men strangle me so hard that they bruise my neck and make me lose consciousness. specially if when I wake up some new guy fucking me and that guy is long gone. or the guy has his forearm shoved up my ass. I had a regular anon top who would fuck me blindfolded in his apt. sometimes alone, sometimes with one or two other guys and he would get me on my back and strangle the fuck out of me while he drilled my ass and he would tell me how much he wanted to "snuff"me and get me to beg him to. he said he would rather snuff me with his aids cum. no idea what he looked like but he was a hot fuck everytime

Screenshot 2020-11-01 at 2.57.12 PM.png

That's probably the best way to use trash like you 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

That's probably the best way to use trash like you 

its another great way that men who fuck me show me how they have no respect for dirty faggot whores like me. even better when they also spit in my face and tell me I'm a worthless poz faggot

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

its another great way that men who fuck me show me how they have no respect for dirty faggot whores like me. even better when they also spit in my face and tell me I'm a worthless poz faggot

You are worthless poz trash

You realize you can only get fucked raw by poz men? Like negative cock shouldn't even be talking to you period

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

You are worthless poz trash

You realize you can only get fucked raw by poz men? Like negative cock shouldn't even be talking to you period

yes daddy. I realise I am a worthless pozzed up faggot whore. I should be getting fucked all day every day by hiv positive men. especially by the most toxic men with high viral loads, low cd4, multiple strains, unmedicated, med resistant, and full blown aids. whenever any man tests positive for hiv or any other std they should be sent to fuck me up the ass and blow their loads in me.1338691323_dirtyshirt.jpg.44c0205a358d04d741fd27d09dbe843c.jpghearingaidboy.thumb.jpg.e2e5d77f99fbaeb7b80936f42e9710d8.jpgconvertme.jpg.cd9e9c15b470340a3deed584fc64975a.jpgmiasspzlods.jpg.4098263ed30f57e6b8d6b9a6e6b6210f.jpg1809929402_peachtg.thumb.jpg.e88c141a4a8f010c7bb63503e386b29e.jpgstdluv.jpg.42fb9a0b9e6f0214aac4e600e6b6d4a0.jpg20200517_180316.jpg.8159a868a72a4431a38b11b5f2f1f4bd.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

yes daddy. I realise I am a worthless pozzed up faggot whore. I should be getting fucked all day every day by hiv positive men. especially by the most toxic men with high viral loads, low cd4, multiple strains, unmedicated, med resistant, and full blown aids. whenever any man tests positive for hiv or any other std they should be sent to fuck me up the ass and blow their loads in me.1338691323_dirtyshirt.jpg.44c0205a358d04d741fd27d09dbe843c.jpghearingaidboy.thumb.jpg.e2e5d77f99fbaeb7b80936f42e9710d8.jpgconvertme.jpg.cd9e9c15b470340a3deed584fc64975a.jpgmiasspzlods.jpg.4098263ed30f57e6b8d6b9a6e6b6210f.jpg1809929402_peachtg.thumb.jpg.e88c141a4a8f010c7bb63503e386b29e.jpgstdluv.jpg.42fb9a0b9e6f0214aac4e600e6b6d4a0.jpg20200517_180316.jpg.8159a868a72a4431a38b11b5f2f1f4bd.jpg

You better be filled with cum tonight slut

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a rough daddy choke me this weekend.  He was pounding me missionary and he took both his big meaty hands and wrapped them around the front and sides of my throat. After a few seconds it would get real quiet and all I could hear was my heart beat and a real distant ringing. He’d hold it for 20-30 second  then take a break and we did this over and over until he shot his load in my hole  

• Like 2