Sluts & Relationships - Have you ever seen it succeed?

rawTOP

My BF turned me in to a slut - his slut. After two years of monogamy, he told me he wanted us to start having threesomes - which being the bottom partner suited me fine as he started inviting tops around and I would get shafted several times. It turned him on to watch me get fucked and he loved sliding into me after I had been fucked four or five times and loads we his lube. he then started taking me to backrooms and supervising me getting gangbanged so it was not unbcommon for me to get fucked by 10 or 15 other tops every weekend. Mon-Fri he fucked me so I was in heaven for 13 years!

That would be the perfect arrangement for me. Wish I had a husband/pimp like that.

I think it's totally possible. Although keeping up w/ 5 loads a week can be difficult unless there's a weekly trip to the bathhouse. It's just another thing to balance in the relationship and it is tricky but can be done. I do think though that if sex starts becoming more of a priority than the relationship, the relationship will fail. That's common sense though. I mean some weeks there can be a lot of shit going on. Just like anything else it's something to juggle and take into consideration. I had this type of relationship for a while and it was really great!

• 4 months later...

not considered a slut by these definitions but in my past 2 relationships i couldnt help but cheat. I used to cruise a lot, i mean any chance i got i was cruising for dick and my bf's never knew, slowly started going to the bathhouses 2-3x a week. Ideally id love to find a top that has no issues with my need for cock and would love to be his slut to whore out.

Was dating a guy and we enjoyed some group sessions. But he isn't as adventurous as me. I have fallen in love with two boyfriends but neither as much a cum pig as me. I'm perfectly comfortable with the boyfriend having hot raw cummy hookups. Actually I find it very attractive... adds to virility and masculinity. Hope I can find someone who loves me being adventurous and playful for cummy sessions with him and other guys. Love watching my boyfriend fuck other guys raw - top and bttm.

• Upvote 1

It seems a lot of sluts are single. I'm not sure if they're sluts because they're single or if they're single because they're sluts, but I sorta get the sense that people think that sluts can't have successful relationships and still be sluts. I don't see why it can't work.

I'm 27 and single. Haven't ever had a real relationship with a guy. For me, I'd say it's definitely the former: I'm a slut because I'm single.

I was seriously committed to dating and trying to find a boyfriend for a year. I deleted my profiles on bbrt, adam4adam, grindr, scruff, etc. I went on dates with probably 20 different guys, dated one of them for a couple months (he wasn't out, and he never considered us to be dating, so I wouldn't call it a relationship). I found it extremely difficult to connect with anyone on an intellectual and emotional level. Then, of course, there were the 80% of guys from the (legitimate) dating sites who wouldn't even reply to me to begin with. At the end of the day, all it did was frustrate and depress me, and every couple months, I'd hook up with a couple different guys for a weekend, then go back to trying to find a boyfriend.

It was never fun. But sex is fun. Having random guys use my ass is fun. It's never depressing. And it's only frustrating when I can't find anyone in a reasonable amount of time. Not to brag, but I get a lot of action. I was bred every day this week, Monday to Saturday, all by different guys (3 guys on Tuesday, in fact). It's fucking ridiculous how much easier it is to find guys to fuck than to date. I'm no prize (decent looking, but chubby), but I get fucked by really hot guys, and the guys I was going on dates with were... not that hot.

I still want a relationship very much. And if I were in one, I would most likely be monogamous; I know I have it in me to be faithful. But for whatever reason, I'm the guy everyone wants to fuck and no one wants to date. I'm starting to get the feeling I'll be moving into the other camp soon, though: single because I'm a slut. Apparently I'm getting a bit of a reputation in this area.

• 6 years later...

Yes, it can work.  My husband and I have been together for almost 7 years, and married 2.5 years.  We have somewhat of an open relationship.  Meaning there is some control around it, we don't just run out and fuck with everyone.  There is love between us, not just sex.  The guys we hook up with is just for fun.  It works for us.

My partner and I have been together for nearly 3 years now, we were honest with each other from the beginning about our needs and desires (the second time we hooked up was a 3some lol) 

We love each other very much and have a very close intimacy and also we've been going strong since, he loves watching me being used and share me with our friends and in parties or saunas 

happy slut here 

• Upvote 1

My late husband and I were rather open about the sexual end of our relationship. On our second date, I fisted another guy right in front of him. He was not upset - in fact, he asked me to do that to HIM when we got closer. As our relationship went on, we both played with other guys. We made a rule: Don't bring home anything that you don't want to share. And be honest about your hookups. For the most part, we stuck to that. In the brief time we had together, we had both fucked a lot of guys. But his desire to have a good time in that way is what got him killed. He went to a party, someone gave him a near-lethal dose of amphetamines, and he had a seizure that crippled him for his final days. He wouldn't tell me exactly what happened, but evidence suggests that he was fucked raw by a guy with a Jacob's Ladder (there was some anal trauma), and didn't know the status of any of the guys at the party. He withheld that information from me, probably thinking it was better that I not know. He took that secret to his grave.

Months later, I dated a guy. I fell for him pretty fast, and offered him a life of comfort and love. He didn't want it. He decided he'd rather be a ho, collecting loads and flitting from one relationship to the next. I told him I'd be waiting when he's ready to settle down because I think we'd have a great life together, but I also realized that I couldn't ask him to give up his sex life for me. So we decided not to continue seeing each other. With a few months of hindsight, I can see that it wouldn't have been happy for me at all. You can play with other guys but I have limits and boundaries, and in a relationship, it's not unreasonable to expect someone to adhere to them within reason. And this ho simply could not provide that for me.

I guess it really depends on the couple.

Most likely Will NOT work...it can work...The Dishonesty..and Lie after Lie ... Especially when confronted with evidence( Unfucking Believable)(pun intended) ..Look...the "bttm" "lying" is it all cums down to being Honest with your partner or Dishonest...if your Honest...YES IT CAN WORK....if Dishonest...No IT CAN NOT WORK...The truth always cums out.....That's the "secret" to making ANY relationship work out... Unfortunately ... There are Few Honest Sluts Cumdumps..ect....Sad but True....your Honest about being a Slut be Cumdump...why the Dishonesty with your partner...?..... Make it work...be honest with each other...

Married (to a woman) for 20 years.

Been with bf for 10.

Not strictly a slut by your definition but that's just lack of opportunity.

Anything's possible in a relationship - they're all different.  The Only thing that can't work is a belief that something can't work.  For example, I'm lucky - wife doesn't mind me being gay/living with bf because she knows it's not about her (and so not a problem for the relationship in the way another woman would be).  Bf on the other hand gets turned on when I'm  slutty - so he gets jealous but getting turned on wins.   Remember what their hopes/fears are likely to be not just yours. 

That said, I don't tell either of them every detail - but I would if they asked. 

And also, obviously "possible" and "easy" are not the same thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Have a wonderful partner of 14 years and am still a cock slut. We met at a orgy so he kinda knew what he was getting.....lol.  When we were first together we did 3ways. He hasn't wanted to do that for the last few years. There is a big age difference between us - 13 years. Plus he is so extremely vanilla. There is nothing vanilla about me. He knows the things I'm into, has no problem with it and lets me play with who ever I want, sometimes doing overnights. Always telling where I'm going, who I'm hooking with and what time I'll be home, give a kiss, tell him I love him when I head out to play. It's just as well, if our relationship wasn't like this I would just end of cheating on him. I love men, dick and getting bred to much. 

It's a good question and it generally does not work. I had a partner for 13 years who not only loved me being a slut, he nurtured and encouraged it. He totally took command of my sex life, he invited guys to come and fuck me, he loved watchin other men fuck me and he loved fucking me when I was gaping and had several loads in me. It worked well for both of us as he knew I was just addicted to cock and he used to let me go to the backrooms and get my hole hammered when I felt like I needed to allow the total cumpig in me to surface. Since we split up I have had many men interested but the fact that I am an unashamed uninhibited  slut and cumpig turns a lot of. Most tops love to fuck a slut and have them clean their cock and balls but don't want to take them home to meet Mum!

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2013 at 9:39 AM, neg_boi4loads said:

I am becoming a very BIG slut and my partner is supporting me every step of the way. I am very lucky my partner enjoys watching me get fucked and seeded. So far I have taken 13 loads in a 24 hour period and had my partner there encouraging me and cheering me on.

That's how it should be. My ex loved watching, encouraging guys to fuck and breed me and I just loved having their cocks and seed in me.

• Upvote 1