Taking his virginity.

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

I am 42 y/o and average to slightly muscly build. I recently started doing power lifting at a local gym with a really great group of guys and gals. We all get on really well and recently a couple of the guys (all straight) and I decided to do a pizza and PS3 night at one of their places.  There was the three of us. The guys place we went to is 21 y/o and a big boy. Still living with his mother as he was heading off to uni next year. His mum was also really nice and one of those really chilled kind of people. The other guy was a local teacher in his 30's. He was the power lifting team leader. Also straight, but we often laugh as we think we were separated at birth. He is horny ALL the time and I am horny all the time and we spend lost of our time talking about sex and where the next fuck will be etc. He is the only person who knows everything about my sexual life. He knows I am a bottom and I love it raw and he knows I am pretty much a sexed up horny bottom slut that will pretty much bend over for any cock I can get. He is pretty much the straight version of me. So we get over to the other guys place and his mum says she is going to a movie with a friend and would we mind if her friends son could come play with us while they were at the movies. Her some was really more like "Yeah ok" but not jumping over the moon about it so I assumed this boy (we will call him Sam) must be like 10-12 years old or something. About an hour later Sam walks in with his mother and he is no 12 y/o. I had seen him at the gym on the odd occasion. He was your typical 18 y/o jock kind of guy. He was just over 6' tall and solid. Not toned or slim, maybe a little bit stocky, but it was mostly muscle in a  young body. I was a bit concerned as I thought I was going to have to watch my filthy gay jokes and stuff. He was really hard to read.

So the mums went out to the movie and we started playing PS3. Sam came straight over and sat next to me. He had those thick tree truck type legs and I was kind of impressed, but didn't think more of it. But as the gaming started it ended up always being me and Sam against the others and we were like high fiving a lot. He seemed comfortable and as the gay jokes etc started flowing it seemed he was fine with it and we made it clear in that sense I was gay just in case he did have an issue. But he seemed fine. A little naive if anything. We ended up getting pizza and then decide to play monopoly and again when seating was chosen he sat next to me on the other side of the table from the other two, and occasionally through the game our knees would touch quite innocently, but he never pulled away. He is wearing footy shorts and seemed to be adjusting his crotch every chance he gets. He ended up making lots of deals with me during the game and when his mum came back we were only half way though the game, and it was late so she asked if one of us could drop him home. Again I wasn't thinking too much of it cause he was so young. He eventually won the game due to deals he made with me and at 2am we decided to call it a night. The team leader actually lived in the same direction as Sam and I was the opposite direction. I was thinking how nice it would have been to be the one giving him the lift home and at that point my mind was worrying me as I was starting to notice him more and I was conflicted by my own attraction.

We walked out the front to leave and as I got into my car he just climbed into the passenger side and said "do you mind dropping me home?" I said that's fine and decided not to make a bug deal of it. I was actually enjoying his company and thought why not enjoy it a bit longer. It was a good half hours drive to his place. On my mobile I have my screen saver of this hot tattoo'd guy in just shorts. As we drove off I was really surprised when he grabbed my mobile and asked "who is this?". I said it was just a pic from the net and it was designed to encourage me to work harder at the gym. "he's nice" is all he said and I was really surprised. The first 10 minutes of the drive was small talk about his last year at school since he had been held back a year due to struggling with maths. So he was the oldest guy in that year at 18 (which I found out he only turned a few weeks ago). He asked me if I had a partner and I said no. I asked if he had any girlfriends and he said one a few years back but not now cause he wasn't sure if that was the direction he wanted to go. This caught me off guard completely. He said he never did anything with her other than kiss, so was still a virgin and he felt a bit dorky for that. I said not to worry and there is never a rush and decided to not push him in any way. My mind was running a million miles an hour by this stage. Then I said "if you ever need someone to chat to about that, I am happy to be there if your not comfortable chatting to the parents". "I'd really like that a lot actually" he said.

Without any warning at all he then reached across and put his hand on my knee as I was driving and slowly massaged my knee. He was actually shaking a bit and I could tell he was nervous and obviously just decided to do it before he chickened out. It caught me by surprise too, but the second his hand touched my knee it sent electricity through my cock and I was getting a boner very quickly. "It's alright if you want to do that man. I'm fine with you trying stuff if you like, don't be nervous about that." We drove for another  5 minutes just chatting with his hand softly caressing my knee the whole time and my cock was rock hard and my underwear was soaked with pre-cum at this stage. "I've never kissed a guy before, would you be ok if I tried kissing you? I'm really curious about how it would feel. When I kissed my ex GF it was "nice" but I didn't even get hard from it. I was wondering what kissing a guy would be like?" 

"Umm, sure man. Let me just find a quiet place to pull over then." I stopped along the side of the road where it seemed there was no one around and outside the lights. He never once took his hand off my knee. He looked at me and leaned in and first just gave me a soft hesitant kiss. Clearly he was nervous and I could really tell he was unsure. I made sure not to put any tongue into it as I wanted to let him set the pace. After a couple of soft kisses he took some deep breaths through his nose and his tongue shot out straight into my  mouth and his mouth oped wide as he went into a full french kiss. I followed his lead and he was good. He immediately moved his hand to my crotch and he was feeling my hard cock through my shorts and my crotch was wet. When he felt me hard cock, the kiss got really deep and passionate and he was clearly enjoying it. Again I was struggling with the age difference, but he was an adult. We were both adults. But I knew this was obviously new to him so it was important he made the first move every step of the way.

Without breaking the kiss (he just couldn't seemed to get enough of it) he took his hand off my crotch and grabbed my hand and put my hand on his crotch to feel what had to be a thick 9" cock that was rock hard and literally straining through his shorts. Once he put my hand on his cock he went straight back to groping my crotch and I had to do everything I could to not shoot a load in my shorts. We kissed and groped for a solid 10 minutes before he finally came up for air but he never took his hand off my crotch. "I never felt like that when I kissed a girl. Fuck I never even got hard, and kissing you I feel like I have electricity surging my body and my cock feels like it is going to explode in my pants". I knew the feeling.

"I can tell man. And your fucking huge" I said as I continued to feel his rock hard cock in his shorts. He blushed and said "I am always worried it might be too big for a girl - or anyone actually. I've never had sex yet, I just jack off mostly. I never got that far with my ex." As I slowly caressed his wet crotch (he was leaking a lot or pre-cum) I looked him in the eye and said "I know I could take it all - if you wanted your first sex to be with a guy". He looked at me with a sense of determination and decision and said "fuck man I never got this hard and wet kissing a girl and I almost don't want to stop for breath. I just want to keep kissing you forever. It feels so good and so right". We start kissing again and the car windows were beginning to fog up it was so intense. I take the hint and move my hands up his shorts and slide my hand down the inside of his shorts to feel his hot young, and now very wet, 9" cock.  I have to stop myself and I pull my hand out and say "probably not a good idea to go much further here". 

"Seriously I think I am about to explode. I haven't jacked off all week". he says.

"I could probably help with that - only if you want?"

Looking at me with a combination of excitement and youthful exploration he just says "PLEASE".

"I am just not sure where we could do that. I am not familiar with this area and it's a long way back the other direction to my place".

"My nan and pop are away on a 3 week holiday and I have the keys to their place. I am sort of house sitting for them back and forth between home and there so people think it is still occupied. So it doesn't get broken into. We can go their, it's just 5 mins away."

We head off to his nan's place and he never takes his hand off my crotch and I am so horny I am almost in pain at the attention I am getting. Both our crotches are visibly wet now from all the groping and pre-cum. 

When we get there we rush inside as quickly as we can and I am barely in the door and Sam has me almost in a bear hug with our wet crotches grinding together as he pretty much eats me alive with his kisses. He is wildly turned on and this is clearly what he has been wanted and he definitely likes it. He is so much taller and bigger than me (I am only 5'6" tall) and it feels as though he is going to devour me. He grabs my hand and literally drags me to the bedroom and at the end of the bed he pulls me in again and is kissing me like the world is going to end tomorrow. Without warning he breaks the kiss and just grabs my shorts and pulls them and my underwear down in that typical youthful clumsy way and my 6" cock springs out dripping pre-cum. He stands up and pulls my shirt off and then just pulls his own shorts and shirt off and then grabs me and we fall onto the bed in an embrace and keep kissing. He starts to explore my body with his hands and I do the same ending up with my hand softly wanking his massive tool as we kiss.

He grabs my hand to push it away and and breaks the kiss and says "fuck man, I am so sensitive and close. If you do that I will blow." so we continue to grind and kiss a bit more and then he rolls onto his back and I then straddle him and keep kissing him. A sit up and I can feel the length and width of his huge tool smearing my arse with pre-cum. It is so wet there will be no need for lube, that's for sure. It's literally wet. As I sit up and his massive tool is resting almost against my lower back due to the length I finally take in his body. He is almost completely smooth except for a nice treasure trail that starts just above his naval and goes down to his bushy pubes. He reaches up and starts to grab my chest and massage my chest as I grate gently against his cock. Again he stops me and he is visibly embarrassed. "I'm so close I am so sorry". I lean forward and kiss him again and as I am leaning forward the head of his cock slide down my back to the opening of my arse and I stop to just catch his cock head as my opening. I kiss him and then "are you sure about this?" And all he says is "PLEASE". and begins to kiss me again. As he does I lower myself slowly on his raw cock and I have to go slow due to his size. He is only about a third of the way and he is fidgeting and breathing deeply, and I can tell he can't hold out much longer, so I grit my teeth and drop myself down his full length and bottom out and he yelps and I can feel his cock throbbing and getting bigger and then pulsing as it floods my insides with what must be one of the biggest loads I have ever taken. He is spasming so heavily I am almost thrown off. 

I am sure he is still squirting in me almost a minute in and he is not going soft anytime soon. So I stay on top of him with his cock in me and lean in to kiss him. After some kissing he starts saying sorry because he blew so quickly. "Mate, it is all good. After a week of no wanking I would too. It's normal". "Really?" he says and he starts to relax and start kissing me again. "The good thing with someone young like you is you will probably be able to blow at least 3-4 loads one after the other".  "Yeah" he says and smiles and starts kissing me again. His cock is still rock hard and balls deep inside me.

"Actually" he reaches over to his mobile phone and grabs it and starts texting while I am still sitting up with his 9" cock balls deep in me, still rock hard. When he finishes he puts the phone back and pulls me in for another kiss and I break it and ask what that was.

"I just sent mum a text to say you dropped me off here cause it was closer and I wanted to check on the house, So I will stay here the night and catch up with them at lunch tomorrow."

With that he starts to ease his cock in and out of me a bit now and this time he begins to fuck me as I kiss him. It's really wet down there now and I can feel some of his cum leaking past his cock. Again he only lasts about 5 minutes before he is exploding another huge load in me.

We kiss and talk a bit and his cum is leaking from my hole as we snuggle. He holds me there and says "so we have until lunch tomorrow without being interrupted. And I am not a virgin anymore. And I know exactly what it is I want now"

We kiss and cuddle and talk and he fucks me 5 more times over the night. He really did have a lot of stored up cum and he had to get it all out. I was filthy wet and sore by 10am the next day, but he looked so happy and relieved. Not only because he got all of that pent up cum out, but in his words, "Men, that's what I want. I want to kiss and fuck men. Yeah I guess I am gay".

With his grand parents away, he decides to spend almost every night at their house to make sure it is secure, and interestingly enough I am barely home either. We enjoy 3 weeks of non-stop fucking and I take more cum in me than ever before. It is the best 3 weeks of my life and he says the same. We catch up a little less regularly when the house is no longer available, and then about a month later he goes away to university. I never see him again.