The One

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

A work of fiction in collaboration between "masctravelingpup" and "arseontap". 

Chapter 1 (by arseontap):

I had been reading a lot of the breeding and poz stories on breeding zone lately and had taken hold of my inner pig and decided to go off my PreP. I love to be filled with cum whenever I get the chance, but it was now beginning to feel somewhat empty. The magic (or one might say risk) was taken away by being on PreP. I never thought of being poz myself, but working in the field of medical research I know it isn't the thing to be feared the way it was. The part of being bred that always turned me on was the concept of the top sharing a part of himself with me literally. That at the time his cock was inside of me, we were connected, and when he pumped his load inside me it was the ultimate feeling or sensation of another man sharing something very intimate and special with me that stayed with me even after he had left. This was always very satisfying at first, but after reading more and more poz stories I began to think I was not really getting everything off my top I could. There was more that a top could share with me than just his cum and I was missing out. After about 6 months of reading the stories I knew I needed to be knocked up and receive the ultimate gift off a top. But my "compromise" was it had to be a top that counted. Someone I could think about for many years after and think "yeah that was one of the hottest fucks. And I was knocked up by someone whose seed I so desperately wanted." Not just a random or a bunch of guys where I had no idea who gave me this most cherished gift. So I decided to start looking for "the one". 

I often travel with my work oversees and this really opened up the field if potential dreamy men. So, I was reading through stories on BZ when I came across this awesome story about a pizza boy that got me rock hard in an instant. The I looked at the picture of the guy on the profile that wrote the story and there he was. Lukas; blonde, tall, toned, smooth with a six pack and the type of eyes you could swim away and get lost in. I made a flippant compliment to his story and then he messaged me back to say thanks. He was a total gentleman and seemed genuinely interested in opening up a dialogue. Which I thought was weird. He is in his 20's and I am early 40's. I am only 5'7" tall, average build and not even close to being in the league of a guy like this. But he was a total charmer and we started talking about our work and also some of my most secret desires including to be converted. But it had to be someone special like I described earlier. I had wanked so many times to his picture and never once thought of it being even remotely possible or a reality. We talked more and more, and I told him I travel for work often and that I was going to be in New York in 2 weeks time for a work meeting. He is from New York! You can imagine my surprise when he proposed that I take some additional holiday leave and stay for an extra week and he would show me around. And then the biggest surprise, "Would you consider letting me be the one to convert you? Would you let me be the one to share my tainted DNA with you and we will be connected forever?" He had only converted himself a few months ago and had not gone on any meds yet. I couldn't believe it. I  had the holiday leave, but I just didn't have the extra money for a hotel for a week as I am currently renovating a house here. 

"Fuck no - not in a hotel" he says. "Stay with me, I have a nice 1 bedroom apartment, and I am due for some holidays too, so I can take the week off, you stay with me and I will show you around and be your guide and look after you. And then I can spend the entire week making sure you get pregnant with my babies and no one else's. We can make sure it's mine if you want it to be mine". I couldn't believe it. 

After exchanging cell numbers and actually chatting and some much needed reassuring from Lukas I changed my travel plans to delay my return home by a week. So I would arrive there on a Tuesday morning and the business meeting ran for 2 days on the Thursday and Friday. Everyone was flying out on the Saturday. So I moved my flight to the following Saturday. Work was paying for the extra night in the hotel for the Tuesday night because I am flying from the other side of the world (Australia), so I get an extra day to adjust with Jet lag. Lukas offers to let me spend that Tuesday night with him as well, but work has already paid for the hotel. So I offer to let him stay with me in the hotel for that night and he happily accepts. He offers to pick me up from the airport as well and although work is willing to pay for a taxi, I can't decline. At least if he is a no show or nothing like what he says etc. I can just grab a taxi and call it there, which is what I thought would happen. It all seems just too good to be true so I made sure there are options. I am wondering if this guy is real and if he will even show up so I put into place some back-up plans just in case. I have never been this lucky in life before.

The weeks go by fast and Lukas and I talk almost every day. Not always about sex which makes it all the more exciting. I had not had any "risky" sex in months as I worked in a regional country location. And decided no one would be worth the risk until after this trip. I got tested straight away and got the all clear. If this really was real, and what I wanted to happen did, then it was going to be Lukas' babies inside me an no one else's. I can't think of anyone better to be sharing their gift with me. The flight over felt like the longest flight ever and no amount of "Tylenol PM" was going to relax me. I had taken so many measures to be "ready" when I got there just in case. If this was all real, I knew I was going to be beginning for his load fast. So I ate very little the entire flight and just before landing I kept cleaning myself out just in case.  I was so nervous and at the same time convinced that I was going to get off the plane and there would be no such person waiting for me.

After I get my baggage and go through customs I come through the terminal, there is the usual crowd of drivers with cards with peoples names on them, and I am wondering how naive I must be to have done this and think I will probably be getting a taxi. As I walk past about half of the drivers I hear yelled out really loud "COLIN!" and my heart skips a beat and I look up and there is Lukas with a big card with my name on it. There he is standing there all 6"+ of a man every bit the man in the photo. He is wearing 501 jeans and a somewhat fitted T-shirt. He has a huge smile on his face and I walk over and put out my hand to shake his hand and he pushes it aside and grabs me in a bear hug and pulls me in tight. He doesn't seem to care about what anyone else thinks, and he looks me in the eye and just says "hi" with a big grin on his face and then smacks the biggest kiss on the lips right there in the terminal. It's is really weird and hard to explain. It's not like a lovers kiss, it is more passion. I was strategically wearing loser clothing to be comfortable on the plane, but it was not serving me well here as I got hard straight away. He grinds his crotch into mine as he looks at me to indicate he noticed and smiles again. He kisses me once more and then moves to my ear. "Just so you know, you will be my first. I haven't bred anyone with my toxic load yet. So you will really be my first." He breaks the hug and grabs my bag with one hand and my had with his other and leads me to the car park. "I hope you got plenty of sleep on the flight cause my balls are full". 

To be continued...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest arseontap

Part 2

We get to his car and it is one of those pick-ups. He throws my bag in the back and as we get into the car he undoes the top button and fly of his jeans and pull them down slightly before getting into the truck. He looks and me with an evil grin and says "I haven't blown a load in 5 days. Been saving this for you". As we drive away from the airport his cock is bursting through his jeans. He is not wearing any underwear. I reach over and begin slowly wanking his huge 8" uncut cock. It is just too much and I lean over and start licking and sucking his cock. He says "Good little pig. I want you to service me till we get home. I may need a break of two cause I don't want to wast a 5 day load in your mouth. So keep edging me and building that load up cause when we get home I will need to release this special seed in you." I am in heaven sucking him and he has his hand on my head massaging my head as I blow him and he is moaning almost the entire drive home. His pre-cum is so sweet I am practically sucking it through his slit hole to get more of it.

We get back to his complex within an hour and he struggles to get his rock hard cock back in his jeans when he gets out of the truck in the parking lot. He grabs my bag and says "I might hold on to this for you. Not to be a gentleman so much, but I need something to hide this in the lift" and he points to the huge bulge in his jeans. We get in the lift and it is just the 2 of us. When the doors close he drops the bag and forcefully slams me against the wall and kisses me harder and more passionately than I have ever been kissed. He breaks the kiss, and leaning hard against me and I can feel his cock desperately trying to escape his jeans and says softly "you ready for this week? I own your arse this week and I am as toxic as I have ever been. I am going to knock you up. You will be going home with my babies in you for sure. You ready to have my babies?" I grab his head and pull it in to return a just as hard kiss back and lift my left leg and wrap it around his leg/thigh. He breaks the kiss as the lift reaches his floor and the doors begin to open and looks at me with a grin "I'll take that as a yes".

We walk to his apartment door and he unlocks and opens it and goes in before me. He pushes my bag into the open plan living room and turns around as I close the door behind me. He grabs me and shoves me against the wall and his full 6" body is pressing me against the wall as he kisses me hard and deep. Breaking the kiss he looks me in the eye and says "I have something I want to share with you".

He grabs my shoulders and spins me around forcefully and I am pushed up against the wall as he begins kissing my neck hard and occasionally bites my neck as he undoes his jeans and pulls them down without stopping leaning against me against the wall. I feel his rock hard cock bounce out of his jeans and against my arse cheeks. He is breathing heavily now and I hear him spit on his hand and grease his cock with spit. "I really got to get this load out fast. I usually cum every day and my balls are fucking full of toxic seed I have been brewing for you." Without any further warning his cock finds my hole and he shoves it balls deep in one big thrust. It hurts a bit even with prepping on the plane, but it has been a few hours since then so it takes a minute for my hole to adjust. Lukas doesn't care. I can tell from his breathing he is like a dog on heat that has to get this out of him. He fucks hard and he fucks like man who has a mission. His hands are now intertwined in my hands held out above my head as this beautiful specimen of a man is deep inside me working up to sharing the most intimate thing a man can share. He starts and stops a couple of times. He is close and he clearly needs to release his seed. 

As he slows down one last time he is breathing heavily and kissing my neck and ear and says "It's time babe, I have to share this with you. I can't hold on any more." He lifts his head and body back and slams his cock in me balls deep and is almost yelling as he begins to flood my insides with his special seed. "Take my toxic babies. I'm gunna knock you up man." and I can actually feel the pulses of cum hitting the walls of my insides.  His cock is firmly planted ad deep inside me as he continues to impregnate me with his seed. I begin to relax a bit and he says "I'm not done yet. I had to get that out. My balls were so fucking full they were aching. There's still more to cum". 

He never goes soft and starts to slowly fuck me again. He continues to kiss my neck with the occasional bite and every time he bites my neck it sends an electric shock through my cock. This fuck is slower and he seems to be able to enjoy it more. He really did need to release that first wave of seed. This time it is more relaxed and he is enjoying the fuck more. He is still verbal, but less rough. "You want to have my babies? I'm gunna get you pregnant you know. You will be going home with my DNA inside you forever. I am going to be a part of you forever now." He continues to fuck me like that for another 20 minutes before releasing the second wave of his toxic seed in me and again I feel it and it seems to be a huge load. He slowly pulls out of me and says "stay there - don't move". He runs to his room and returns with a butt plug and slides it in my hole. "Lets make sure that it takes".

He pulls his jeans back up and I turn around and pull my pants up and he slaps my arse and kisses me again softly and says "Welcome to New York babe - coffee?"

TBC

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arseontap

Part 3:

We stand out on the balcony and enjoy our coffee as we watch the traffic pass by below us. Lukas takes every opportunity to stand behind me and put his arms around me as he grinds his crotch against my arse. By the time we have finished our coffee he is getting hard again and he whispers in my ear, "I know your probably tired, but it's been 5 days and I really need to let another load go. My balls are full and I don't want to waste a drop." He kisses my neck and slides his hand down the front of my pants and starts to play with my hard, wet and dripping cock. Just his feel on my body gets me hard. Without any encouragement needed I just slip my pants down to just above my knees and Lukas needs no further hint. He releases my cock and and pulls his jeans down as he kisses my neck. I feel his rock hard cock hit my arse as it is freed from the confinement of his jeans. He reaches down and slides the plug out really slowly to make sure no cum drips out. My arse is still wet with his first loads as he leans back slightly and slides right in. This time is less aggressive and Lukas is slow and passionate as he starts to fuck me out in the open on his balcony. His cock is hitting my prostate so softly that my own cock is rock hard and strings of precum are linking my cock to the top of my pants at my knees. He constantly kisses my neck with soft nibbles this time as he slowly fucks my wet hole.

"I want to enjoy this more this time. It is so wet in there and it is so warm. It feels so good inside you". He has been fucking me slowly and kissing me on the balcony for almost 10 minutes now and I am completely on another planet when I am jolted back to reality at the sound of another voice from our right. "Is this him Lukas". I look to my right while Lukas is still deep inside me and see a hot 20's guys poking his head around the balcony partition from the next unit. He has dark hair that is tied back in a short pony tail and deep blue eyes and a trim beard. He is the godlike dark haired equivalent of Lukas. Lukas looks at him as he is kissing my neck and still slowly fucking me. "Yep this is Colin. Colin meet Sam my neighbour". I am a little confused for a second, but Lukas makes no effort to stop fucking me, so I figure this must be no surprise. "Hi Sam" I say with a cheeky grin on my face as Lukas bottoms out inside me. 

"Fuck that's a nice piece of arse Lukas. Any chance I can have some of that later"? Asks Sam.

"Sorry Sam, Colin is staying with me for the week and I have promised I would get him pregnant. He wants my babies, so it has to just be my DNA this week. But if Colin gets pregnant from this week and then comes back, and I really hope he does, then you are welcome to get some of this if he wants you too." The conversation is like they are standing there having a coffee, only I am leaning against the balcony with my pants around my knees and Lukas' rock hard cock is planted deep inside me. 

Sam disappears back behind the partition and Lukas picks up the pace before he grunts and suddenly floods me with his second load.  This time he stays inside me until he slowly goes soft and eases out of my arse before sliding the plug back in. We go back inside and we snuggle on the couch watching TV and exhausted I fall asleep in his arms. Clearly the jet lag has set in. I wake up and it is clearly night time as the city lights are streaming through the window. Last I remember I was on the couch with Lukas. Now I am in his bed and I feel his breath on my neck as he snores lightly. His arms are wrapped around me and we are both naked. He must have carried me to bed when it got late. I feel the best I have felt in a long time in the arms of a beautiful man. I lay there caressing the fine hairs on his forearms when I feel him stir and feel his lips kiss my neck. He hugs me tighter and intertwines his fingers in mine against my chest. I notice the butt plug is gone and my arse still feels wet. He snuggles against me tighter as he kisses me and his hard cock just slides right into me. He doesn't so much fuck me but only slides inside me. We lay there and we are truly connected as I hear him doze off to sleep again still inside me. I grip his fingers tightly and fall asleep in his embrace with his cock still inside me.

This is how almost every day goes for the entire week. We do a lot of site seeing and almost every place we go Lukas finds a public toilet and fucks me. "I want you to remember every place we go with a part of me left inside you at them all". We talk a lot and fuck a lot. By day 5 I am starting to struggle with the situation. The passion is getting greater with every fuck and I want Lukas to be touching me every chance I get. He seems to reciprocate by making sure we are touching, hugging, kissing every chance he gets. Having never had a boyfriend I am getting to experience falling asleep in the arms of a beautiful man every night and waking up the same way. On the evening of the 5th day we are on the couch watching a movie till late and I doze off for a moment in Lukas' arms. I start to rouse to his voice whispering. He is speaking to me, but he clearly thinks I am still asleep.

"I wanted to give you my seed. I wanted you to have my HIV baby and I know that's what you want too. But after the last 5 days, I am starting to think I may want more. I am starting to think I may want more than to get you pregnant." He kisses my head "After this week I think I want to be with you as my DNA grows inside you. If I get you pregnant babe, I want to be there for you to raise this together. How do I tell you this?" He kisses my head again and I doze off again without him knowing I was ever awake. 

Day 6 is the second last day with Lukas and I am starting to struggle with the concept that I will need to leave him tomorrow. I can tell something is off with him as well, but he doesn't say anything about it all day. We fuck and play most of the day. On the final day it is clear he is down about something and I am struggling with the thought of having to get through my days without him. I am already questioning what I heard the other night, and am starting to think I dreamt it. On the way to the airport he never lets go of my hand and his hold is tight. As we get out of the truck at the airport he stops me and has a tear in his eye.

"I need to say something before we go into the airport. I know the whole purpose was to share my tainted DNA with you. To give you my gift and something or some part of me that will stay with you forever, but after this week, I am not sure it is enough."

"What do you mean not enough?" I say.

"I am sorry if this isn't what you planned on or what you were after, but I need to be up-front with you. When you get home, if you do get pregnant from this week, from me, will you tell me straight away?"

"Of course I will babe." I say.

"The plan was to do this and pretty much leave it at that. But something happened this week I hadn't planned on. Being with you, inside you and part of you for this week felt so good for me. I really enjoyed the fucking, but I also enjoyed having you around. If you are pregnant, then I want to be there for you."

"What do you mean" I ask.

"I don't want you to leave babe. I know you have too, but I want you to know I don't want you too. I want more of this week."

"Me too babe".

We go into the terminal and I check in. Before I go through the gate Lukas drags me into the bathroom and fucks me one last time before I leave. He floods my arse with his load one last time and as he stays inside me heavily breathing from trying to impregnate me one last time, he leans in kisses me on my neck and whispers "I love you".

"I love you too" I say in return as we clean up and kiss the hardest we have kissed all week. This time I am looking him in the eyes when I say "I really think I have fallen for you babe - I want your babies and you to be part of me forever. But I think I want you to be part of my life forever too".

I sit on the plane as it leaves the airport and I have Lukas' load still fresh inside me, yet I feel like my heart is being stretched with every mile I fly further away. It is the most empty and long flight I have ever had to make. When I land my mobile beeps with a text message.

"COME BACK - I LOVE YOU"

3 weeks later I get a bad flu and it is confirmed. I will have Lukas' DNA in me forever. I text him to let him know and I get a single text back. "Marry Me!"

Guest arseontap
1 hour ago, barebackrnb said:

An awesome chapter!  It had me hard and stroking as each of Lukas' loads was deposited hoping for a pozitive outcome.  I shed a tear at the end hoping/wanting a poz wedding to occur in the next chapter...?  Thanks for sharing a great story!

Thanks man. Maybe I do one more chapter :) I love a good fuck and breeding, but thought be nice to throw some romance in there :) I can dream bahah