BBRT local Parties invites

bottombottoy

So I am going to host a party/gangbang at a hotel this weekend and I am wondering how best to get everyone over. BBRT only lets you send mass emails to those approved to the party. If Everyone shows up at once the hotel will obviously know what is up. 

Any thoughts on the subject would be appreciated. OINK! 

4 hours ago, bottombottoy said:

At a hotel in DC. Any thoughts on how best to invite? 

Well you can advertise the party on Adam4Adam as well as BBRT. As for invited, if you have a group of guys you fuck on and off, or even some fuck buddies, message them to come to the party.

Something must be lost in translation. 

The organizing or invites are not really the problem, its making sure they don't all show up at once and cause undue attention. Additionally don't want to keep my BBC brothers standing around for too long with no attention. 

Just wondering how others have notified groups of men to come to a gangbang, or is it just send out the location and let them show up when they show. ?

Send your phone number and have them text you. That way you can plan it out like it's a one on one hookup so it's not obvious. I have done this and it's usually worked pretty well. Only had 1 real bad one where 1 guy turned up. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

That is always the problem. I try and post a range of when the bottom is free. It has to be more than a couple of hours. Tops have to understand too...they may have to wait for their turn. It's not fun, but hey...that's life.