I should be Scared... but I'm HOT!

Kayne

So a year ago I found out I was likely Poz, but several subsequent tests said otherwise. I've never called myself a chaser, but over the years the thought of converting and breeding has gotten me hotter than words can say. Just a month ago I found out I am POZ. Today I found out how high my VL load and T-Cells are. it's bad, but my dick is dripping, my nuts ache and my hole is twitching.

Everyone thinks I should feel bad or be scared. I'm just horny and craving cum

Not even sure I wanna take the drugs.

am I fucking insane?

Making my peace is one thing. this is... different. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Your not insane, I feel when I’m finally pozed that I too will be hard as a rock leaking and butt twitching!

i feel that way at the thought of being pozed. 

Sounds like it has definitely made you a lot more horny! Enjoy the feeling but taking meds is a personal choice. I choose not to take meds once I’m pozed.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kayne said:

So a year ago I found out I was likely Poz, but several subsequent tests said otherwise. I've never called myself a chaser, but over the years the thought of converting and breeding has gotten me hotter than words can say. Just a month ago I found out I am POZ. Today I found out how high my VL load and T-Cells are. it's bad, but my dick is dripping, my nuts ache and my hole is twitching.

Everyone thinks I should feel bad or be scared. I'm just horny and craving cum

Not even sure I wanna take the drugs.

am I fucking insane?

Making my peace is one thing. this is... different. 

I for one, don't think you are insane, am going to say, that about 99% of the guys I've chatted with over the last couple of years about this subject have told me that once they pozzed, they became so much more horny and began desiring to breed more and more. Many of the guys that were confirmed total bottoms began topping more and as much as possible ans they claimed they had the insaitiable desires to breed. 

Still haven't really figured it all out myself as to the exact reason that I became so interested and have come to the desires and feel the need to become poz, but am hoping that when the day comes that I do, it will also effect me the same way, am already super horny for cock and cum all the time, but the addition of the desire to top and breed would definitely be a plus for me if it happens that way as there are so many of us bottoms looking and desiring it.

As for the meds end of it, I've already decided that when the day comes, I"m going to at the very least, hold off for as long as possible with the drugs and hopefully if possible, not go on them at all, but only time will tell with that in my case. 

As for you, another said it best, you have to be you and decide all of that for yourself, and only you can make the decision that you are comfortable with. I'd say though, in the meantime, go out there and make the guys happy that are in need and desiring your toxic services!!

I say go with it! As long as you're totally honest with yourself, then you have nothing to feel ashamed of. 

The feelings you described, that's how I've always expected to feel once I get charged up. I've also felt that I would wait as long as possible before going on meds, but who knows when the time comes. Only you can decide, but do what feels right for you.

Guest JackEdJIZZ

When I was on PrEP, a good number of my POZ fuck buds were both very verbal and demonstrative of their highly increased state of horny-ness.  It seemed to be quite common for those guys, regardless of how/why they converted, that being POZ had awoken even more sexual desires.

Fast forward to last April.  I went off PrEP but did not alter the type of partners I enjoyed.  I very quickly converted.   I have been surprised at how much my own desires have increased.  I was wondering if all the hype would be real and it seems to be extremely real in my case.   It also has created a desire for this total bottom to want to top as much as possible.

While the increased sex drive was not an key factor in my decision to chase, it certainly has been a welcome change in my life.

As those feelings came naturally, I see no reason to feel bad due to either my status nor my desires.   I am queer, POZ, not on meds and highly sexed——and not ashamed to say so.  Based on your comments, you should have no reason to feel anything but your natural feelings.   If it makes you happy, enjoy it.

10 hours ago, shinelover said:

I've also felt that I would wait as long as possible before going on meds, but who knows when the time comes.

That time is here for me I fear. I'm asymptomatic, but with less than 100 tcells  ans a viral Load in the 6 digit range. I'm eager to breed but I cant breed if I'm dead. I know what I must do. but at the same time I love just sticking my hand in my jock and under my skin to feel how sticky my head is... everytime I see a a potential convert pass my way. 

That's why I was worried. 

Dont think i am anymore. Thanks to you guys

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Fuck, reading that last comment . . . I am so damn horny right now! And fuck, do I wish that I could drain those balls of yours. I'd love to have you pounding my ass until it's a bloody, bugged-up, gaping, sloppy, toxic cum dripping mess.

You will need to get those meds, but you know what you need to do first. ☣️?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/7/2018 at 6:03 PM, Homo60 said:

I for one, don't think you are insane, am going to say, that about 99% of the guys I've chatted with over the last couple of years about this subject have told me that once they pozzed, they became so much more horny and began desiring to breed more and more. Many of the guys that were confirmed total bottoms began topping more and as much as possible ans they claimed they had the insaitiable desires to breed. 

Still haven't really figured it all out myself as to the exact reason that I became so interested and have come to the desires and feel the need to become poz, but am hoping that when the day comes that I do, it will also effect me the same way, am already super horny for cock and cum all the time, but the addition of the desire to top and breed would definitely be a plus for me if it happens that way as there are so many of us bottoms looking and desiring it.

As for the meds end of it, I've already decided that when the day comes, I"m going to at the very least, hold off for as long as possible with the drugs and hopefully if possible, not go on them at all, but only time will tell with that in my case. 

As for you, another said it best, you have to be you and decide all of that for yourself, and only you can make the decision that you are comfortable with. I'd say though, in the meantime, go out there and make the guys happy that are in need and desiring your toxic services!!

I’ve read a theory that the virus affects the host’s brain and causes him to want to spread it.

I don’t want to give it to anyone, but I was enjoying topping very slutty males before I tested Poz. So maybe it was affecting me too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, dickluva said:

Hail Sarah Palin~! Kayne☠️, I've gone years without Rx. Please tell us how you got pozzed. Wood love to get your dirty load. My tcells= , 200 since 1999. I do have some ugly consequences.

What consequences? 

The way I believe I was pozzed is rather anticlimactic. should I start a thread about it?

I actually have a couple of Ideas about how it happened some might be hot 

10 hours ago, shinelover said:

Fuck, reading that last comment . . . I am so damn horny right now! And fuck, do I wish that I could drain those balls of yours. I'd love to have you pounding my ass until it's a bloody, bugged-up, gaping, sloppy, toxic cum dripping mess.

You will need to get those meds, but you know what you need to do first. ☣️?

Thing is, since there is no re  way to tell how long I've had it I may have a lot of sons out there. or brothers. either way they got my DNA in them 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

I’ve read a theory that the virus affects the host’s brain and causes him to want to spread it.

I don’t want to give it to anyone, but I was enjoying topping very slutty males before I tested Poz. So maybe it was affecting me too. 

Have also read some of those theories, and many years back ran onto an underground theory and story about how when absorbing of another male's DNA affects the host / bottom and how it reconditions and reconstructs the hosts thinking and mental processing and am sure this is exactly how and what happened with me after taking my first few hits at bottoming. Before that time, I had never given the least and remotest thinking or idea to ever having any male to male relations, but once it was done, easily and very quickly became addicted to it.  

With and along that same thinking / theory and process, it only makes sense that the introduction of toxic DNA would very likely have the same consequences and outcome.

In my experience, you have nothing to be scared about and your reactions are very common- I was lucky enough to have helped a boy through what you are struggling with now. As a POZ-DADDY bear, I had the rare privilege of training a horny total bottom cub, Chuck- who could not get enough of SIR's hot, thick POZ-pumper and he begged SIR to poz him for 6 months online on the old gay.com. At the time SIR was on what they used to call a 'med holiday' which meant that as long as my t-cells stayed above 200. I was off them for 18 months! During that time  SIR would meet him on Wednesday afternoons and I would fuck at least 2-3 loads into him. After about 4 months, he got the worst flu of his life- called me to do three things- bring him some soup and ginger ale and fuck him!

A month after the fever broke- SIR took him to the local anonymous HIV Test clinic and we got him tested. 3 weeks later we were back in the waiting room for the results and SIR could see he was squirming in the chair- his ass itching to be be used. As the male nurse was telling Chuck the results of his blood test,  I could see the lump in his jeans grow- and he could not really hide the smile on his face. The nurse asked him if he was alright, and Chuck said, "I'll be just fine- don't worry!"

Chuck was opening up his pants and pulling them off as we got back to his apartment that day- he wanted a 'celebration fuck' as he called it- now that he was POZ with my demon seed. Once he WAS officially a poz-pig he actually asked if he could TOP- he had been chatting with a local guy who said he would only let Chuck fuck him If he was POZ and had the paperwork to prove it!

So, there are hundreds, thousands of men out there that feel exactly the same- so lay back and enjoy it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1