Two Creampies Last Night

backdoorjimmy

My boyfriend's work schedule has been really hectic lately.  I'm used to him being home when I get off work and that I would go straight to his house to get laid, but for the last couple weeks he's been working late (like, 7:30 P.M., 9:30 P.M.).  Yesterday he texted me to tell me that he had gotten off at a decent time.  Now, our custom was for him to drive from work to his place, get a shower and only then invite me to drive over to his place, but this time I was too horney to wait, so I replied to his text inviting him to come from work directly to my place. 

I still live at home with my Mom, and while I came out to her some time ago, normally I don't like to have sex in my room unless I know she won't be there (or that she's already in bed), but having recently came out to her as a bottom, she knows what we're doing when he spends the night.

So, as I said, I asked him to come straight to my house after work and, upon his arrival, we went to my room and had sex.  It was a quick, down and dirty, stinky sex, but it was just what I needed.  I could smell the sweat coming out of his butt crack while he was topping me and I loved it.  It only took him about five minutes to cum, and I loved feeling his dick throbbing in my butt while he kissed me. 

After we finished we got dressed and he drove me to his place.  He lives with his Mom and Dad, but he pretty much has a whole part of the house to himself.  He took a shower while I waited in his room, then we made out on his bed while he was still naked.  I wanted to have sex with him again so I lubed my ass thoroughly, but he said he wanted to sit in the backyard with me to watch the sunset, so we dressed and went outside.  While we were in the backyard he started flirting with me, so I dared him to let me blow him. 

We ended up hiding in his Dad's shed where I played with his junk and started to go down on him but he stopped me, saying he wanted to go all the way again.  It was fortunate I had pre-lubed myself, as I had only to bend over and let him take me from behind.  It felt so wrong to be getting fucked in his Dad's shed but that made it even better for me.  I thought he was going to finish fast but we went for about ten minutes before he creampied my hole. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5