Do Tops have a right to bottoms’ asses?

ErosWired

Bear with me here.

This question is about bottoms like me who claim that Tops have an absolute, actual right to fuck us. Do you take us at our word? Do you accept that we (some of us anyway) are quite serious? Do you feel entitled, and empowered, by our belief? 

I’m not crazy. People don’t have a right to nonconsensual contact with other people. It’s just that in this situation some of us believe that a right exist that is so natural and correct that our consent may be assumed.

So - how do you men feel about this?

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Alamocitycumdump said:

No we bottoms are here for the use and pleasure of all tops, no questions asked no refusal allowed. 

AS IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE !

This is an example of the kind of statement I’m talking about - thank you, @Alamocitycumdump - that expresses a deeply held belief. What I’m unsure about is whether we’re believed and taken seriously. I can only speak for myself, of course, when I say it’s absolutely not fantasy talk, because I actually live what I say. I just hope you guys realize what you really do have in some of us.

Your 2nd statement is right of course. Everybody owns his or her body so nonconsensual sex is not allowed. Never.

Having said that, if a bottom has a date with a top then expect to be fucked (and thus consent) or else why agree to the date?

But there are bottoms who don't like anal sex. Some just want oral (not me). If a date is agreed for oral sex only then the top has no right to fuck, only after permission from the bottom. If he says no then it's a no. In cases like this I think a bottom should be clear upfront so there are no false expectations from the top. I have heard stories from guys in this situation where the top got angry when it became clear that their blowjob date didn't turn into a fuck date.

• Upvote 2

@NLbear - That raises an interesting perspective - the possibility that those of us who express our belief that our bodies owe an unquestioned duty to others may actually be encouraging a false sense of general entitlement among the very men we hope will realize what we believe is their very real entitlement to us.

I think perhaps a sense of this may be what prompted my question in the first place. I fully understand what my sexual service training did to my thinking; it fundamentally changed the way I see myself. I know that most men - even most committed bottoms - don’t have the same mindset, because as utterly natural as this feels to me, it wouldn’t be natural for most people.

If I were walking down the street in any given city at any given time of day, and a man - any man - grabbed me by the arm and said, “Into that alley - I want to fuck your ass”, I would go into the alley, without a question. If a man in a store reached down the back of my pants without warning and stuck his finger in my hole, I would not resist him. To me, these men are simply exercising a prerogative.

But I take @evilqueerpig‘s point above, that many, if not most, bottoms who make statements like “All bottoms should be available to Top Men at all times No Questions Asked” are actually signalling willingness rather than a personal doctrine.

Therefore, my question takes on even more importance when I ask Tops, when we say you have a right to our ass, do you take us at our word?

I think it's internal to many of us. I would feel extremely guilty at the thought of saying no to anyone who wanted to fuck me. Occasionally someone who has fucked me will give my address to a friend. If they show up, they fuck me, no questions asked. I recently got fucked in public by a top who recognized me from my profile pic. He simply took me to the side of a building, bent me over the steps, pulled down my pants and fucked me. By the time he came in me, two more guys had stopped. He told them for $25 apiece they could fuck me. He collected the money, they fucked me, and he pocketed the cash and left. IMO he was completely within his rights. I'm a set of holes. Holes that exist to be used. I don't choose. It's not in my nature.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@BillyBareback - That’s another interesting conundrum. If you believe that all three of those men equally had a right to fuck you, then two of them shouldn’t have had to pay the other for the privilege. But, for you to have said so would have interfered with the first Top’s sexual dominance of you, and possibly spoiled his experience. Tricky...

11 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

I think it's more of a bottom declaring his ass is open to all tops....just my 2 cents.

The idea may be hot, but I second this.

Regarding the question "Do Tops have a right to bottoms’ asses?" the problem with this statement is that it's not even true in a bathhouse. It's common to see at the bathhouse guys on their beds ass up but a top enters into the room and the guys says "Sorry, just resting" or "No thanks", because they want their ass to be owned by only guys they want. Maybe a place where it would make sense is in a darkroom where holes are there to take any cock.

Personally I don't promise anything before a date. Even though if I am hooking up I am looking for sex I like the wriggle room if the guy is not who his profile or messages suggests. Luckily I can count on one hand the number of times it has happened and I have been able to happily submit to the man's desires. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Regarding the question "Do Tops have a right to bottoms’ asses?" the problem with this statement is that it's not even true in a bathhouse. It's common to see at the bathhouse guys on their beds ass up but a top enters into the room and the guys says "Sorry, just resting" or "No thanks", because they want their ass to be owned by only guys they want. Maybe a place where it would make sense is in a darkroom where holes are there to take any cock.

Am not like this myself, when at the bath, if my ass is up like that, which it is most of the time while I'm there, it's there to be used and I make no exceptions to has the right to use it, it's open for any and all that desire to use it....

4 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

nah, tie em down so they take everything, want to or not

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

As in "we hold these truths to be self evident...?" 

i think, in part, you answer your own question when you say: "I'm not crazy.  People don’t have a right to nonconsensual contact with other people.   It’s just that in this situation some of us believe that a right exist that is so natural and correct that our consent may be assumed."

You imply that nonconsensual sex is "crazy."  You list qualifiers that: "in this situation some  of us believe...."  

i've often compared myself to a "bitch in heat."  i remember as a kid seeing a bitch in heat and there were about 20 neighborhood male dogs outside her door wanting to breed her.  i liked the image lol, so i use it to describe how i feel.  As others have pointed out, not all bottoms feel the same way, so if we all suddenly had signs on us that unmistakably labeled us as "bottoms," it still wouldn't mean all bottoms "believe" that a Top has a "right" to breed them.  "Belief" is individual, it's not equal to knowledge?

For me there is a psychological side to this that may be generally common to all bottoms (and Tops) to some degree or another?  I.e., (gay) bottoms want to receive a male into them, and (gay) Tops want to penetrate or put something of their self in another male.  To me, that can have myriad expression, but it seems to come down to desire. Tops want to be the creators, the artists and bottoms want to be the creation, the canvas?  Tops have a drive to make an impact, bottoms have a drive to be impacted lol. 

To me, putting it out there that any Top has a right to breed me is just a way increasing my odds of getting bred.  Psychologically, i'll take any male who wants to breed me. The only connection i need is their desire to breed.  

For me, that falls short of them having a "right." For me it is just an expression of yin/yang, of opposites attracting.  One of the most extreme fantasies i have is being taken and bred when asleep. Consciously, the fantasy is a total turn on for me. But if i suddenly woke up, surprised by a stranger, i might kick the hell out of them.  Sex, being bred, is never a threat to me, but other things might be and if i do not know His intent, i might feel threatened and respond. But if the only intent is sexual Topping, my legs are open. 

• Like 1

I had a conversation with a Top on Grindr last night who said that “there are a niche of us who get it” who are “primal, selfish, dominating and enjoy debasing”. While that may not be a ringing endorsement, I think it does give me an answer that soes not surprise me - the way I feel about the question is not in the mainstream, and most men are unlikely to believe that I am sincere because my view is inconsistent with their worldview.

That’s fine. I’m used to being in a niche, sort of like a piece of bric-a-brac. But I intend to carry on as I am all the same, and treat all other men as though they know they have a right to fuck me. And along the way, I’m sure I will encounter some like the man from Grindr, who agree, and act upon our shared conviction.

• Upvote 1