Do Tops have a right to bottoms’ asses?

ErosWired

Guest Blackrabbit

If im with a guy in a relationship, then yes, my cunt is for him to use as he wishes. Part of the pleasure for me is the power play and the knowing that my cunt is there for him to breed when he is horny. 

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:27 PM, BillyBareback said:

I think it's internal to many of us. I would feel extremely guilty at the thought of saying no to anyone who wanted to fuck me. Occasionally someone who has fucked me will give my address to a friend. If they show up, they fuck me, no questions asked. I recently got fucked in public by a top who recognized me from my profile pic. He simply took me to the side of a building, bent me over the steps, pulled down my pants and fucked me. By the time he came in me, two more guys had stopped. He told them for $25 apiece they could fuck me. He collected the money, they fucked me, and he pocketed the cash and left. IMO he was completely within his rights. I'm a set of holes. Holes that exist to be used. I don't choose. It's not in my nature.

I honestly feel guilty that I resisted the man that raped me, the first guy I was ever with.  I didn't like it, it hurt like hell and was beyond scary, but somehow I honestly believe he had the right to even though we had agreed for him to come jack me off and do nothing else.  Somehow he knew he could long before I had imagined touching a guys cock let alone sucking it or getting fucked.  

I am scared of getting any diseases as I am pretty clean cut, successful and live a 'normal' life.   So I avoid it but honestly feel the guys who have fucked me had every right to do so because they could.   I remember saying no to one guy and his slapping me and then I just went along.   Even the guy who did me bare by taking off his condom and then convinced me when I was drunk off my ass that I would be poz and the only way to get used to the idea was to post an add on a website and take any cock for 24 hours - somehow he knew he could.   (Fortunately I fell asleep after a few hours so I was lucky to have only taken a few and not caught anything.)    As someone who doesn't like it I agree that tops have the right to some guys' asses, not sure they how they know who, but guys like me have no right at all about the matter.

Edited by curiouspuppy429
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I agree TOPS have every right to control a bottom. To own his hole  till he desires not to .  But during the time he wants the bottom will take all loads . Toxic and non toxic accept all and any STD’s to please the top . 

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

As a bottom it is my firm belief that ANY Alpha Top hat demands my ass owns it.

Agree, once I’ve offered my ass, I must give it up to any top who wants it!  It’s my role and since I’ve accepted that, I’ve never been happier!

• Like 2

I think this question differs for all depending on ones initial sexual experience and upbringing in it. I too share this and like tops who are primal,selfish, dominating and enjoy debasing their bottoms. My very first sexual experiences were with a friend in school who raped, and dominated me and told me he wanted my peace of ass and forcebably fucked me and broke me  regularly into total submission to the point when he said he wanted a peace of ass I just stripped down for him. I at first resisted and disliked it, but eventually I enjoyed it so much that I agree my ass and I will go further my entire body belongs to my a top who wants to enjoy me. i like it when i see a top getting hard under his pants and he is looking at me. I sincerely hope he will come and take charge of me and fulfill his animal instincts and enjoys me completely. I was often told i was born to pleasure me with my bubble hot peace of ass and i love it. i have had men who want me to put on female clothes and be a cross dresser and I feel like that is me and fulfilling my destiny as a real bitch.

So like wise for me I belong to a top and my body is his to do and enjoy me completely and i have no say about it.

I once had a top who not only had me take a shower then walk all wet nude blindfolded me and I admit i was very frightened of him. he forcefully made me suck his cock and enjoyed me and I realize that is what it should be his animal instincts are what i really enjoy and its all natural for me as a bottom because that was what i was born to be, is inferior fuck me that is why I bend over and spread my legs so he can jump on top and or do as he pleases and enjoys.

I just wish there were more men who would just see me and grab my ass and say bitch come with me. and do what his animal instincts tell him till he releases his load and enjoys and makes himself feel like a real alpha male that he is when he dominates me. because that is my purpose to make him feel like a man and im just the thing that makes him feel good and a better man after he realeases  his cum inside of me.