Do Tops have a right to bottoms’ asses?

ErosWired

Agree so much of what is said here.   Me, as a total cum dump who has accepted my place to serve top men. As a cum dump I accept that I NEVER REFUSE A TOPMAN.  Once I’ve offered my ass or a top indicates he wants my ass. I must give it up to the top who wants it!  It’s my role and since I’ve accepted that, I’ve never been happier and sex for me has never been more satisfying to give pleasure to top men.

• Like 1

Guest STLjeffDadd

As a top, I expect bottoms interested in me to be willing and available to please me. So it’s my right and mine for the taking. 

6 minutes ago, Spectator1933 said:

Im a bottom. I dont have rights to my body. Any top is the Master of my body. My ass, my entire body and life is in a hands of top guy. 

So true. You body is naturally made for us breeders to fertilize with male essence. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

Agree so much of what is said here.   Me, as a total cum dump who has accepted my place to serve top men. As a cum dump I accept that I NEVER REFUSE A TOPMAN.  Once I’ve offered my ass or a top indicates he wants my ass. I must give it up to the top who wants it!  It’s my role and since I’ve accepted that, I’ve never been happier and sex for me has never been more satisfying to give pleasure to top men.

I am totally in sync with you bud - once I learned what my true role is, then serving any and all cocks that desire a hole to breed is my duty.  Amen

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

I am totally in sync with you bud - once I learned what my true role is, then serving any and all cocks that desire a hole to breed is my duty.  Amen

And to be proud about it! Once I accepted myself as a cum dump bottom and was PROUD about it, I loved it so much more and my confidence attracted more Alpha tops. It feels emotionally amazing to serve top men!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am a bottom and cumdump and the tops have the right to use our ass and we have no right to turn a top who wants to use our ass and dump there’s cum in our ass, bottom should only be great full that the top uses our holes, a top from a other country wants to dump his really toxic cum in my ass , he has several strain of Hep B and C and aids that is med resistance to all meds, and several std, I he wants to fuck and breed my ass with his deathcum several times before it’s kill him, he said 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, gaynudist61 said:

I'm a bottom who believes tops have the right to use anytime even if they are poz

well said slut, and as a poz top I fucking agree

Edited by jizz70
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

I like to keep things simple as a top. It's your ass but if you're not giving it to me totally, completely and absolutely willingly while you're with me you can keep it, fuck off, and make room for someone who will.