Do Tops have a right to bottoms’ asses?

ErosWired

On 11/10/2018 at 6:39 PM, mike258 said:

As a top, I've found many bottoms want to be dominated. I'm a rough-around-the-edges type of guy anyway, so I'm not the type to finesse a bottom. Usually guys like when you're kind of a dick about it.

i like a Man who will tell me, Bend over I am going to fuck you.

i will however take any cock offered.

• Like 2

For me, I have accepted my role.  And I couldn't be happier or more satisfied.  Tops can look at me an know that I am a bottom.  Once they know that, I am theirs.  I often encourage a guy fucking me to be verbal, aggressive, and dominant.  Just my way of saying "Thanks" for being an Alpha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, jerseyguyx99 said:

If i agree to meet up with a top, especially at his place, i'm giving consent. i also like to tell tops that before meeting up.

Yes, you gave him the right to take you by force when you entered his door. Withdrawing consent before he's done is despicable behavior for a faggot. Any man so betrayed should discard the useless bitch.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, bbbhcumslutxxx said:

Yes.  I know for my neg ass they do.  Top breeders have every right to take it and use it however they please. 

your gorgeous ass is the best argument for any top Breeder to inject toxic cum loads as often as POZZible

• Like 1