Do Tops have a right to bottoms’ asses?

ErosWired

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

I am a bttm who is more than willing to submit to my tops every wants and desires... anyone and everyone he chooses to fuck and breed me can do so without any q from me 

On 4/19/2020 at 8:31 AM, stevelovesfucking said:

totally, a bottom is there to be used by real alpha men like me

and to take cock for as long as I want to give it to you

Agreed. We're only here to serve our alphas needs and take their cock when they need release

Yes, well it depends, I am in a relationship, when he wants to have sex, it happens there and then, I submit to him and he fucks me until he cums. He doesn’t ask; he just gives me that look! So in my situation yes he has the right. If I was out and a Top wanted to have sex he wouldn’t have the right, he’d need my consent.

7 minutes ago, stevelovesfucking said:

goes without saying I'd bareback your fucking ass hole if you were in front of me right now

I'd definitely take your cock in my slutty hole until you blasted your seed if you were here now. Without hesitation

Just now, Barebackbottomm said:

I'd definitely take your cock in my slutty hole until you blasted your seed if you were here now. Without hesitation

both of us high as fuck on tina or whatever else, the session running for hours and hours as my precum leaks into your faggot hole

On 4/19/2020 at 11:13 PM, nikkisiisyfag said:

i will try collect money or get from family to travel again.. been a while since i did it for meet up use..

i would love try it but then ill want it long term until no longer of use atleast so i feel its worth the trip or to get stuck in other continent or country.. i wont mind that as long its country where i can get new owners that help me do some use so i dont feel as useless

Then come on over!! Sir will get u a new owner once it is done being used.. Can always trade or sell it. And reply to this Sir private message 

Call me an ass, but I disagree -- when I bottom (70% of the time), I want a sexy top inside me -- pounding my bare hole and spraying his ball juice deep in my ass cunt so that I can enjoy it soaking into me all afternoon or overnight. I don't want a slob to breed me or someone I'd be embarrassed by on the street, or by a "top" who can't get an erection or someone that I have zero attraction for...I rarely do anonymous for this reason, although a dark room at a sauna can be fun! In general, I like to be attracted to the men I breed with. I  love sex and cum, but don't do drugs. I'm into mutual pleasure, not degradation. 

29 minutes ago, atlfukbud said:

Call me an ass, but I disagree -- when I bottom (70% of the time), I want a sexy top inside me -- pounding my bare hole and spraying his ball juice deep in my ass cunt so that I can enjoy it soaking into me all afternoon or overnight. I don't want a slob to breed me or someone I'd be embarrassed by on the street, or by a "top" who can't get an erection or someone that I have zero attraction for...I rarely do anonymous for this reason, although a dark room at a sauna can be fun! In general, I like to be attracted to the men I breed with. I  love sex and cum, but don't do drugs. I'm into mutual pleasure, not degradation. 

I agree with Atlfukbud 100%. Some guys get into feeling like they are the Top's property,  but some of us don't view ourselves as subservient to Tops with no regard as to who they are and willing to do  anything they want just because we are on bottom.  I also agree that the dark room is fun and, in that environment, you have no idea who is breeding you and that is the fun of it in that situation.

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817

If I hook up with a bottom he already knows what I want, so for as long as my cock is inside his ass, it's mine to use however I want. He's there because he wants it even more than I do.

Pretty much, yes.  When I was younger and still learning the ropes I dated a top who was nice but made it clear he was going to get off in me whenever he wanted and sometimes push my limits.  Usually I liked it, thought it was "love" or hot.  Once he wanted us to visit friends of his who I barely knew, they were watching a football game and we're drinking beer joining them.  About 20 minutes after being thereby top undid his belt buckle and top button on his jeans and elbowed me to notice and gave a nod like to "get to work".  I shook my head no, he said "is something wrong? get into you place).  The other guys looked at us and his best friend said you know how he is just get to it forget about the rest of us".  I got between his legs sucking him off.  Later he said if I didn't want to be his sub bottom then say so and end it, but he expected what he said when we started.  I needed to be there when he wanted his dick serviced anytime.  Wish I had him now breeding me whenever.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 11/8/2018 at 12:47 PM, ErosWired said:

It’s just that in this situation some of us believe that a right exist that is so natural and correct that our consent may be assumed.

If I’m on a date and sex is gonna be on the table, I pretty much expect the Top to fuck me. Been on quite a few lame ass dates where they only wanted head, which pissed me off because I spent all that time cleaning out and starving myself. If it’s a regular hook up, then I already know intercourse is gonna happen because it already is generally agreed, if not discussed before hand.