Do Tops have a right to bottoms’ asses?

ErosWired

On 11/8/2018 at 10:42 PM, ErosWired said:

@BillyBareback - That’s another interesting conundrum. If you believe that all three of those men equally had a right to fuck you, then two of them shouldn’t have had to pay the other for the privilege. But, for you to have said so would have interfered with the first Top’s sexual dominance of you, and possibly spoiled his experience. Tricky...

Not really tricky for me. Whichever of the 3 could maintain control would decide. Nothing for me to have any input about. I don't decide if there are tops present.

• 3 weeks later...

we should live in a world where any hung top man knows its acceptable to do anything he wants, especially acting on sick sadistic desires at the expence of any self identified bttm slut . i live to please topmens cocks . u shouldnt need to ask to get off any way u want to

• Like 1

yes.as a cumdump bottom i know i exist to provide a set of hot wet holes to any man who wants to get off.as a pussyboy i have no right to say no to ANY man that wants to fuck me bareback and unload their balls into my body. on top of that it is my duty to make my body available for use by as many men as possible and make sure men all know that i am a human fucktoy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I must say that as a total bottom.. I feel it is my job/ duty to let a top (any top ) fuck me when he so desires.  Only time I have ever said no, was when I was feeling sick, or had not yet cleaned my self. If the top does not mind fucking me when not prepared then I would, though I prefer to be clean.

With all that said, I agree with the guy earlier , If a man grabs my ass and says I want to fuck and breed you! I will give it up. But then I'M a WHORE. LOL

• Like 1

Guest PowerTopper
On 12/2/2018 at 1:30 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

yes.as a cumdump bottom i know i exist to provide a set of hot wet holes to any man who wants to get off.as a pussyboy i have no right to say no to ANY man that wants to fuck me bareback and unload their balls into my body. on top of that it is my duty to make my body available for use by as many men as possible and make sure men all know that i am a human fucktoy.

Good mutt tell the world that your nothing but 2 holes and 2 hands 

3 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

Good mutt tell the world that your nothing but 2 holes and 2 hands 

yes sir. that is why any man who wants to fuck me raw and dump their load in me has the right to do it anytime, anywhere he wants, no questions asked. if a guy wants me to suck his cock he shouldn't even have to ask.if he pulls out his cock i should just get on my knees and suck it. or if a guy says suck my cock faggot, i just suck it and ALWAYS SWALLOW unless im told not to.men don't need to ask a pussyboy like me. i am a faggot and a cumdump. i exist to be a hot body with 2 fuckholes and an actual dumpster for cum. but where a dumpster only gets used to take like a couple hundred guys trash i get loaded up by guys from all over. thats why they call me Cumsewer instead of cumdumpster.i get used by the whole city.and nearby cities. sometimes i get to be the cumsewer for thailand natives and sex tourists. i would never think of refusing to take ANY males load. that would be like a toilet refusing to drink your piss. lol i just realized i'm also a toilet. well more of a urinal. but i would never think of refusing to let a man piss down my throat or in my ass or all over me.or fuck me up the ass and use me to get off. thats what whores are for

• Like 1

Ultimately the question comes down to a few different concepts. Consent, blanket consent, and autonomy. Can you consent to being a no loads refused bottom? Typically yes, but assuming you have the qualifications to do so (things like age, capacity, etc.) 

Do you have a right to give, or can you ever have an ability to give blanket consent to someone for unspecified future actions? Typically no, not legally, at least in the US. Functionally, many people do this all the time without ever having a second thought. But as we have seen with #metoo, that doesn't necessarily mean that today's consent or blanket consent cannot be tomorrow's rape claim. Of all the screwed up concepts surrounding sex, consent has become a field of landmines of potential reframing. Does that mean every sexual partner will do that to you, no, but anyone who has ever had a relationship end knows, the past has a way of changing colors when people are angry. Calling to check on someone can become controlling.  Rough sex can become rape. A high sex drive can become coercion and sexual assault. Or so it seems. We have all had a moment, most likely many, that we did something with out partners that they didn't want done, and they may have went along with it to spare our feelings, to not create a problem, because they were too tired to argue, etc. And that will be one of the first things that will surface when love turns to anger.

Essentially, and effectively, we are all guilty of rape and sexual assault under conditions in which even explicit consent isn't a concrete idea and is instead an abstract subject to future revision. That's the cold hard reality. 

And all of that feeds into the concept of autonomy. Which is the right to choose for ourselves. And really doesn't exist in that scenario. Consent doesn't tangibly exist and is ultimately in the eye of the beholder to the experience. You can be a Dom top using a bottom, a bottom being used by a top, a consenting sexual partner, or anything you choose to be in any sexual situation. 

Legally, you don't have the ability to do what you say, to give blanket consent to tops to do with you as they please to get off on being used. But functionally, that's what everyone is already doing. Every top is or is not using you, and every bottom is and is not being used. It's all about how any of the participants choose to see thebsexual situation. At least in the future after the event. 

And, in that context, if we look at Kavanagh and Ford (Supreme Court nominee and rape accuser) both are 100% correct about what did or did not happen. 

TLDR, in short, fantasy is now reality, you already have whatever experience you choose to say that you have had with someone. Even if it didn't actually happen. Welcome to a world that has completely divorced itself from the concept of reality being shared experience.

• Upvote 1

Guest PowerTopper
6 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

yes sir. that is why any man who wants to fuck me raw and dump their load in me has the right to do it anytime, anywhere he wants, no questions asked. if a guy wants me to suck his cock he shouldn't even have to ask.if he pulls out his cock i should just get on my knees and suck it. or if a guy says suck my cock faggot, i just suck it and ALWAYS SWALLOW unless im told not to.men don't need to ask a pussyboy like me. i am a faggot and a cumdump. i exist to be a hot body with 2 fuckholes and an actual dumpster for cum. but where a dumpster only gets used to take like a couple hundred guys trash i get loaded up by guys from all over. thats why they call me Cumsewer instead of cumdumpster.i get used by the whole city.and nearby cities. sometimes i get to be the cumsewer for thailand natives and sex tourists. i would never think of refusing to take ANY males load. that would be like a toilet refusing to drink your piss. lol i just realized i'm also a toilet. well more of a urinal. but i would never think of refusing to let a man piss down my throat or in my ass or all over me.or fuck me up the ass and use me to get off. thats what whores are for

Your the city's cum trash bin! Own that shit bitch

5 hours ago, rtpbbcub said:

Can you consent to being a no loads refused bottom? Typically yes, but assuming you have the qualifications to do so (things like age, capacity, etc.) 

One must meet certain qualifications to be a no loads refused bottom? You appear to have a set of criteria. There is an age limitation, you say? Please, enlighten us about all the necessaries.

I guess the short answer to your question would be no, not all tops have the right to bottoms' asses, simply because absolutely nobody can deny each person's individuality and free will. That's where consent takes a major role, whether consciously or unconsciously, explicit or not.
Maybe we can get confused with bottoms who identify themselves as objects (garbage, either) for the mere pleasure of all men, but in this case I believe that the original free will was taken from them by a man, men, or someone else at an early developing stage, and that morphed their individuality into something else.
Having said that, I've read all the replies in this thread and haven't seen one person make the distinction between alpha an beta males, and that's extremely important in this scenario. Assuming there's consent from both ways (even Dom tops make a decision at some point in their lives to be dominant fuckers), only alphas will take the initiative and claim asses for themselves. If a man doesn't hunt for holes and take them for himself, then he's half a man, he's a beta. So don't confuse them and speak as if all tops were the same. We alphas can almost smell sluts from far away, so we can identify cumdumps when we see one; and if we want them, we take them.
Also, another important difference is, well, we're at a bareback website: cum. Willingly and vehemently injecting an ass (not a mouth) with our seed is how we OWN a bottom, how we acquire the right to them as holes for our needs. So basically we could say that, if there's consent, alphas (and not any regular guy claiming to be a top) will choose the cumdumps they want to own, but will only have the right to these holes once they breed them. Once an ass is bred, the alpha can claim it whenever he wants, and here there's no consent valid anymore.
Now the problem comes when a bottom is bred by many alphas, because his rightful owners could claim him at the same time, and that would be inconvenient to say the least, but that's another topic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9 November 2018 at 1:46 AM, ErosWired said:

This is an example of the kind of statement I’m talking about - thank you, @Alamocitycumdump - that expresses a deeply held belief. What I’m unsure about is whether we’re believed and taken seriously. I can only speak for myself, of course, when I say it’s absolutely not fantasy talk, because I actually live what I say. I just hope you guys realize what you really do have in some of us.

I think that if a bottom says something to a Top then that Top should take it seriously.  So if a bottom says "any Top can use my ass" then I expect that to be true.  I switch sometimes bottom and sometimes Top.  As a bottom I take any Top as long as they like to make me take them.  As a Top I always make it clear that once a bottom says "any load" or "any Top/man" then that means if I want to I may fuck them and I take that seriously.  If a bottom changes it's mind then I take that seriously to and I will never see or talk with that bottom again.

• Like 1

Guest FatSnuffPig

As a bottom I am not a human being. I am a thing. An object with no value.

My existence as a worthless bottom faggot is automatic consent to do anything to me. And if it were possible I'd even sign a waiver that no legal repercussions were to happen if anything extreme happened and was found out.