Slut Night

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

True Story:

I often go through hyper horny/sexual phases and when that happens I almost go out of my mind looking for sex.  More so than usual which is saying a lot.  I needed cocks and loads and, and on this particular night I needed cocks and loads really badly.

I logged onto Squirt and, on the local beat, connected with a eighteen year old soccer player of, I think, Middle Eastern descent.  Now, I'm in my early forties and have a very average build, so I was fairly sure if he even showed-up to meet with me, he would change his mind.  I should add I'm not a huge fan of the beats because they tend to be well policed, but this beat was near the ocean, so it contained a block of toilets, a changing area, and two shower cubicles, so the beat offered a number of possibilities, such as one could go into the shower cubicle, turn-on the water at one end, doing whatever one liked, with no one was the wiser.

The soccer player knew of the place with change areas and agreed to meet there.  I didn't honestly hold much in the way of hope, but was horny and decided to give it a go.

I waiting at the agreed time which was around dinner time and he turned up exactly as arranged. He moved into the shower cubicle with me and shut the door and locked it behind him. I was wearing a t-shirt and footy shorts with my jock strap underneath. He was wearing a soccer shirt and soccer shorts and looked like he had come straight from training. He was fucking hot. He immediately started feeling me all over and so I did the same in return. He pulled my shirt off and played with my nipples and again I followed his lead. He immediately popped a tent in his footy shorts and he was a solid 7". I often don't expect much more than a pump and dump from young guys when I am that lucky, but as I started to feel him up through his shorts he leaned in and kissed me. We stood kissing for a few minutes and both of us were feeling our cocks through our shorts. When he broke the kiss i just pulled his shorts down and he was commando with no underwear. I sucked what seemed like a perfect cock for a few minutes and thought I better get this where it needs to be because I was tasting a lot of the best tasting precum I had tasted in a long time.

I stood up and pulled my pants down and turned around and literally just grabbed my ankles. He needed no invitation. With only my spit he shoved it all the way in in one go. Thank god I had pre lubed. He slowly fucked me and was clearly enjoying it when someone came into the toilets. He slowed down the pace and leaned against my back and put his hand around and over my mouth as he continued to slow fuck me. When the person left he stood back up and  started fucking hard and fast and in a few minutes was grunting and flooding my arse with his young seed. He stayed hard for a bit and just kept fucking his load into me for a few minutes, then pulled out, got dressed and left without a word. That was it, I was bred and wet and flooded with a hot young guys cum - I had to have more.

I started messaging on the boards for another beat about 30mins drive away and a guy agreed to meet me there. Basic description was tall (i am only 5'7" - so that is most guys to me lol) but not much else. At this stage I didn't care what he looked like, he had a hard cock and he wanted to use it. That is all I needed. Off I went and this place was another block of toilets but in the middle of a huge park. But in the dark section of course. There is a glory hole in the door and he wanted it anonymous. For some reason I recall it was originally going to be a blow job, but I just wanted cum so didn't care.

I got there and waited in the cubicle and there was a hole in the door. I messaged him to say I was in there. It was night time and there were no lights on inside the toilet but there was enough to see basics. He came in and I could hear the rustle of a leather jacket and then the tell tale belt buckle and pants dropping. A nice 8" cock came through the hole and I began to suck it as I fingered my own loaded hole. He lasted all of a minute I think before he pulled his cock back and said "fuck this" and "open the door". I did and there stood this 6' something guy, trimmed beard in biker leather jacket and not a toned guy but you know heavier type, but carries it well because of his height. And he was HOT. He was so my type. I went down on him again out in the main part of the toilet. If anyone came in we were easily gunna get caught. He pulled me up and started kissing me and it was just so fucking hot. He was so turned on which was turning me on too. He turned me around and I grabbed the corner of the stall door and he lifted my left leg and just slid straight in - no chat/discussion about fucking. There is nothing hotter than a guy getting so turned on and you can tell it when he just takes what he wants. He fucked me hard and fast in that position and in a few minutes he was coating my insides with a fresh load. He kept fucking for a few minutes after until he went soft. He seemed like he just couldn't get enough. He pulled out and then pulled his pants up as did I and asked if I had a smoke. We kissed a bit more and then went outside and sat at a picnic table for a few minutes and had a smoke and chatted. While chatting he apologised and said he hadn't intended on fucking me cause recently found out he was poz. "I hope thats ok?" My response - "when can we do it again" and we both smiled before he kissed me and walked off.

Those fellow bottom sluts out there will understand what I mean when I say this just made me want more. As I was walking back to the car a guy I had been chatting to earlier messaged me and said he was home and asked if I still wanted a fuck. I say I have 2 loads already and one might be poz. He says no worries he's on PreP get over there now. No prizes for guessing my answer. When I got there he buzzed me up to his unit. He said the door was open just come in. So go in and most of the lights are off and he is sitting on the kitchen bench in footy shorts and a singlet. He is sitting on the edge of the bench with his legs spread and I could see his snake hanging through one of the legs. Now this guy was in his thirties, dark hair, hairy chest, defined body and a dark goatee. He was gorgeous. Again I was thinking so far out of my league he is going to say don't worry. 

He motions me toward him and when I am close enough he grabs me really tight and pulls me in and kisses me really hard and passionately. He kisses so well I am almost hard straight away. I am a total bottom, bit the one thing that gets me hard is kissing. He pulls my shirt of and demands I get naked. I take my shorts off and he does the same and he is huge. About 9" but coke can thickness. I am definitely not leaving and he is definitely a dominant top and he gets what he wants. I suck his cock as best I can for a few minutes and then he jumps of the bed and grabs my hand and leads me to the lounge room where he has a mattress already on the floor. I can honestly say I have never been a real "power" bottom or super aggressive, but this guy wanted my hole to breed and there was just something in his manner that brought out the real pig in me. Fortunately, I was well lubed and already stretched by the last two fucks and after some aggressive fingering  he slid right in without a break. At first it hurt a bit, but I adjusted fairly quickly. I pride myself in being able to take any cock and size without needing poppers. He is really verbal and I would have been surprised if his neighbours couldn't hear him. He power fucked me in positions I didn't think I could do. But his verbal assault just fuelled me and I was responding in exactly the same way. I was begging for his cock and his load. He continued to fuck me hard and every which way for a solid hour before he started yelling "do you want it?" over and over again. I was in a place I don't think I had ever been before. I was almost yelling at him to give it to me. I cannot express in words how much I wanted more of that cock and his load. At every opportunity he is kissing me, fucking me and I just couldn't get enough. Finally he is yelling here it comes and in amongst all the other cum I can feel his cock pulsing against the walls of my hole as he floods me with his load. 

A few minutes later his is going a bit soft and pulls out and I am beside myself and I spin around and I am on the cock in seconds cleaning off the mixed juices. He groans and calls me a good pig and then his cock stops going soft and starts boning up again and soon enough I am giving his huge cock another blow job. He pulls me up and starts kissing me and I say "Round 2?" He says he doesn't know if he can actually blow another load, and I am begging him to give it a go. Soon enough I have my legs over my shoulders and he is back to piston fucking me while kissing me. This just ends up being the beginning of another wild fuck in every known position before he coats my used hole with his second load. We lay on the floor and kiss more and my hole is sore from the pounding and his huge cock and I have never felt so good in my life. He says he needs to go to bed and so I get dressed and leave. I get to my car and quickly have a smoke before driving home and as I stand there I feel the cum dripping down the inside of my legs. Best sensation ever for a bottom. I throw a towel on the car seat and head home.

I log on to my profile the next day and there at the bottom is the following "review"  Great cum dump , took my cock like a champ , power btm ...

Guest arseontap
26 minutes ago, Pozbtm4breeding said:

Wow that sounds so hot. The best sex is when both guys are so turned on they completely let themselves go and let the animalistic side take over.  Congrats man, what a night! ?

Thanks man! The last guy was a turning point for me as far as confidence goes. Until then I was always quite self conscious. He just made me feel like the sexiest guy alive and it just made me react the same way and feel as though I was actually a worthy fuck so-to-speak. Funny thing is the 2nd guys profile name was "bianimal" lol. Thanks for the comment - really appreciate it :)

Buddy you hit all the nails on the head - totally!  Just like you, it's almost like a cycle when I go "into heat" and absolutely need to be fucked and bred.  I think it's in our DNA, mating season, whatever.  But then I will endlessly search for it - online, baths, Slammer, etc.  And the first one is never enough - there has to be a second cock, and a third, and then a...  Am on many online sites but guess I'm gonna have to get "modern" and download Grindr and Squirt to my iPhone since they seem to work for guys looking for 'now' and proximity.  Was afraid to have them on my phone when I was in a relationship but now that I'm free, horned, letting my pig out, and needing it they seem like they'll help.  So happy hunting and know that you're not alone.  Oink!

Guest arseontap

Hey tanks @HardOneLA I hear a lot about guys going through midlife crisis and buying cars and all that shit. It just happens PreP came out at the right time for me and the first year of it was a mental thing of feeling free to make up for all the lost years. But then it switched over somewhere along the way from being "yeah I can get fucked freely now" to "I desperately need cock". I like the term "on heat" as it seems to be a better description because it seriously feels like there is a full moon or something but it is tangible and I am almost out of control. My version of midlife crisis is to be "in heat" lol. And same with that first load. Once the first ones in it is like it lights a fire in me. To this date I have never fallen asleep once feeling as though I got enough. If I ever had a partner, it would have to be an open relationship with lots of his friends so there would be enough cock and cum to keep me happy :)

Love your comments mate - thanks!

Guest arseontap
13 hours ago, sleazebugga said:

U lucky guy! Sounds like a really hot sesh. Great piece of writing as ever too.

Thanks so much buddy! So many good writers on here. It is a blast to join in with such a great group of guys :)

Guest arseontap
10 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

thats hot. get more! funny thing is im such a known cumdumpster that guys just expect me to already have a few loads in me when they fuck me

I'm hearing you @LittleCumSewer It is funny I tend to find guy polarised on this. I have had some almost disgusted at the thought of a used hole and then the others worship it lol. I have had guys refuse to play unless I have at least one load in and I am like "man! someone has to be the first lol"

11 hours ago, arseontap said:

I'm hearing you @LittleCumSewer It is funny I tend to find guy polarised on this. I have had some almost disgusted at the thought of a used hole and then the others worship it lol. I have had guys refuse to play unless I have at least one load in and I am like "man! someone has to be the first lol"

lol omg me too! lots of guys are totally disgusted when i tell them how many strangers loads i have in my hole or when they see me lying there blindfolded in the sling with so much anonymous cum dripping from my gaped out fuckhole that theres a puddle of cum on the floor under my ass.its funny cause usually they wanna fuck me cause im hot and lets face it cumdumps are sexy but they are afraid to bareback such a slut.i've even hadguys that didnt wanna be seen fucking me or even talking to me or even want me to know what they look like.i even have a daddy i have never seen cause he thinks im such a trashy whore. but he still uses me whores me out and used to post craigslist ads telling guys what a whore i am, where they can use me and begging for high vL poz guys to breed me. but then lots of guys love that im such a dirty whore n that i get barebacked by sooo many anonymous strangers and how im a known bathhouse cumdumpster for poz cock n a t-girl whore. some just like watching but most love to fuck me knowing im the sluttiest dirtiest faggot they have ever fucked or watched other guys fuck.the fact that i take anyones load and i usually take it blindfolded turns men on so much that even lots of the guys that think im disgusting trash cant resist dumping a load or 2 in me. i dont need respect.all i need is cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Yes! I can Verify as a POZ CUM DUMP that Once you get a load you become a horny Pig and always want more. If I am online my profile is clear that I am looking to be Fucked Bareback and filled with Cum. 

You start getting Multiple Men sending you a message wanting to Shoot their load in your ass and you try to take as many Loads as you can find.

I find Men with Larger Cocks tend to like and enjoy an Open and Cum-filled Ass. Especially Black Men with girth and length tend to like it Open especially if they tried with some dude who could not take it. They know they can Drill and Pound away and you will take their load. 

I have one bud that wants a text any time I get 2 or more Loads. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, BREEDmeRAW said:

Yes! I can Verify as a POZ CUM DUMP that Once you get a load you become a horny Pig and always want more. If I am online my profile is clear that I am looking to be Fucked Bareback and filled with Cum. 

You start getting Multiple Men sending you a message wanting to Shoot their load in your ass and you try to take as many Loads as you can find.

I find Men with Larger Cocks tend to like and enjoy an Open and Cum-filled Ass. Especially Black Men with girth and length tend to like it Open especially if they tried with some dude who could not take it. They know they can Drill and Pound away and you will take their load. 

I have one bud that wants a text any time I get 2 or more Loads. 

I have two regulars who come around once I have been pumped with two or three loads. My ex used to call it "riding the silk trail" he loved to fuck me when I was gaping and dripping. He used to invite tops around to fuck me or take me to a back room and he would always be the last to drop his load into me.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:40 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

lol omg me too! lots of guys are totally disgusted when i tell them how many strangers loads i have in my hole or when they see me lying there blindfolded in the sling with so much anonymous cum dripping from my gaped out fuckhole that theres a puddle of cum on the floor under my ass.its funny cause usually they wanna fuck me cause im hot and lets face it cumdumps are sexy but they are afraid to bareback such a slut.i've even hadguys that didnt wanna be seen fucking me or even talking to me or even want me to know what they look like.i even have a daddy i have never seen cause he thinks im such a trashy whore. but he still uses me whores me out and used to post craigslist ads telling guys what a whore i am, where they can use me and begging for high vL poz guys to breed me. but then lots of guys love that im such a dirty whore n that i get barebacked by sooo many anonymous strangers and how im a known bathhouse cumdumpster for poz cock n a t-girl whore. some just like watching but most love to fuck me knowing im the sluttiest dirtiest faggot they have ever fucked or watched other guys fuck.the fact that i take anyones load and i usually take it blindfolded turns men on so much that even lots of the guys that think im disgusting trash cant resist dumping a load or 2 in me. i dont need respect.all i need is cum.

you are right respect is pumped into us sluts every time a man slides his cock into us and drops his load up our guts. We crve their cocks and loads and they respect us by giving it to us

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1