Not Tech Savvy

Guest daddyloadny

Guest daddyloadny

I feel like I can't keep up with technology.  There's always some new platform that people are using to communicate or share pics, vids etc. I don't know what WhatsApp is or Tumblr, (Not that their new). I don't even have a Facebook account. There's only a handful of sites I am on, and I'm bored with them all. I come on this site to read the multi-topic threads.

I feel like the internet is our own worst enemy and that we need to go out cruising again. 

Any other older guys just feel totally out of the loop? Or do you embrace technology and like learning new things?

Edited by daddyloadny

Daddyloadny,

I get your frustration. I'm a young-looking 54 yr. old. At times I do feel frustrated with the pace of technology. The pace is fast and furious! My iPhone X is already outdated - LOL! I do embrace technology because it's meant to make life easier. But, I take baby steps. I'm pretty good at finding and downloading new apps and music off Apple iTunes.

I do see the youngins at Steamworks Toronto really married to the hip with their iPads and phones. I'm totally for cruising the various areas and dark rooms of Steamworks. I'm more of an old school raw vers slutty daddy that way. I welcome younger guys to play with me or in small groups - OINK! When the younger deaf guy was fucking me at Steamworks Toronto last Tuesday we both wanted the door to my big room open for all to see. This is the kind of advertising that will get you more offers for bb sex afterwards! 

Good luck with the learning process and technology!!

• Upvote 1

Guest daddyloadny

Ha, I'm a year older than you. I take baby steps too.  I recently downloaded both Grindr and Scruff, found them both to be the same so deleted Grindr as Scruff had better features. But I would still rather drive 45 miles to the nearest bathhouse to spill my juice.

Guest Natural-bttm

With the age of cell phones, it's turned too many into zombies.  I see them all the time while driving.  They have become paranoid to the extreme.  So many people are hooked, these phones have people living every breaking moment looking at them.  Can see how they drift on the road, they sit a green stop light, people honking at them.  People are so hooked and paranoid , I can slow the speed of traffic by clicking cop ahead while on all road ways, you can see the vehicles that are equipped with the waze app.  Heck when I hit my air horn they jump up and wake out of their Zombie status and learn to drive again for a short time.  When I hit my horn they think there is an ambulance behind them.  Even EMS has issues with people wearing both headphones, not legal in many states BTY.  I have mine for photo's, talk, some little texting short stuff.  Computers are needed for school, work, sex hookups, sites like this one.  I've equiped my truck with 4 dash cams, people ask why?  Hey dummy what if someone texting hits you from the side?  Prove it in court.  I have video.  Watch their lawyers shit and ask how much? 

Some tech stuff is needed.  maps, topo maps, weather, real news not that war between politics.  That's the dumbest thing going on in our society, tech education is making people loose their heads.  :)