Clean As A Whistle

Guest hodannyboi

Guest hodannyboi

I used to have no problem getting my hole 100% douched.  Always used shower shot, full deep clean, typically took between 15-30 minutes.

Lately no matter how long I go with it I don't feel like I'm completely clear down there.  It's almost like I've forgotten some part of the process but I can't put my finger on what i'm doing wrong.

Anyone wanna talk me through one live?  I'm even down to go on cam?  Just feel like I need the instructional.  Maybe I'm rushing or something.

hoddannyboi,

My douching is not as fast as yours. I, too, have a permanent shower shot as part of my shower. It takes me close to 15 shots to get a clear liquid to come out of my butt. Only then do I feel that I'm clean as a whistle -- about 90 mins. I do listen to my body for more after shocks, more stuff coming down/out. Then my body calms down and I'm good to go. I do take PURE FOR MEN (2 capsules with breakfast, 2 with lunch). It works every time. I hope this helps.

Guest daddyloadny

You would think by now with all the latest developments in pharmaceuticals that they would invent a pill that once swallowed would flush every little turd completely out of your system.

Guest gwmcatcher

I’ll cast another vote for Pure for Men. I was a skeptic at first but my husband encouraged me to try- as a test. Works brilliantly. 

One advice I’ve seen is to NOT maneuver your ass and try to “use gravity” to get the water deeper into your rectum. Seems counterintuitive but I’m told if the water gets too high inside it can encourage more to come down and make the whole process longer. 

I stopped doing that and and I must say, combined with Pure, it’s now much easier to get cleaner quicker. 

Guest daddyloadny
53 minutes ago, bbpoznow said:

they do have   one that will do that but I think it needs a scrip from the doc to get it.  They  give it to you when you go in for a  colonoscopy  to make sure you are clean all the way up 

That just gives you diarrhea for a whole day, I took that when I had a colonoscopy. I am taking about something that pushes every thing out in one clean sweep, so your done  and clean in minutes.

2 hours ago, bbpoznow said:

they do have   one that will do that but I think it needs a scrip from the doc to get it.  They  give it to you when you go in for a  colonoscopy  to make sure you are clean all the way up 

And it isn't a pill, it's a bunch of gunk you make up as a  drink - ghastly with the consistency Of any fibre drink with way too much fivre....  Still it did mostly work and colonoscopy was ok aside from (oops) I'd eaten a dragon fruit on the flight back from HK and within the Nil-by-mouth window - little seeds were hiding all over the colon, not many but enough to make me blushe each time I saw the stupid things....

Guest hodannyboi
On 11/10/2018 at 6:41 AM, POZVersBttm said:

eat more fiber and drink more water

I do drink plenty water but I feel like it all goes through me super fast.  Or maybe I'm drinking less than I think?  Fiber I've only recently started to experiment with (as in like taking powder fiber).  I do have plenty of fiber in my regular diet, I'm pretty sure.

On 11/10/2018 at 7:44 AM, Read1 said:

hoddannyboi,

My douching is not as fast as yours. I, too, have a permanent shower shot as part of my shower. It takes me close to 15 shots to get a clear liquid to come out of my butt. Only then do I feel that I'm clean as a whistle -- about 90 mins. I do listen to my body for more after shocks, more stuff coming down/out. Then my body calms down and I'm good to go. I do take PURE FOR MEN (2 capsules with breakfast, 2 with lunch). It works every time. I hope this helps.

I'll have to check that out.

On 11/10/2018 at 7:44 AM, daddyloadny said:

You would think by now with all the latest developments in pharmaceuticals that they would invent a pill that once swallowed would flush every little turd completely out of your system.

Or how about some kind of rope system that you pull all the way through and it clears anything stuck?

On 11/10/2018 at 8:19 AM, bbpoznow said:

Hmm

On 11/10/2018 at 8:52 AM, ffbareff said:

I’ll cast another vote for Pure for Men. I was a skeptic at first but my husband encouraged me to try- as a test. Works brilliantly. 

One advice I’ve seen is to NOT maneuver your ass and try to “use gravity” to get the water deeper into your rectum. Seems counterintuitive but I’m told if the water gets too high inside it can encourage more to come down and make the whole process longer. 

I stopped doing that and and I must say, combined with Pure, it’s now much easier to get cleaner quicker. 

OK I'll push past my skepticism and check this out...

On 11/10/2018 at 9:15 AM, daddyloadny said:

That just gives you diarrhea for a whole day, I took that when I had a colonoscopy. I am taking about something that pushes every thing out in one clean sweep, so your done  and clean in minutes.

Yes a rope system lolol

On 11/10/2018 at 9:25 AM, Read1 said:

In the shower I use my shower shot to fill up with lukewarm water for 5 seconds at a time. More time for me means that other stuff gets loosened up too. 

The 'other stuff' for me is a must-clear-all zone.  Is the point of doing the deep clean for me, to  know i can get fucked for hours stacked and be confident.

On 11/10/2018 at 10:57 AM, Littlebill77 said:

And it isn't a pill, it's a bunch of gunk you make up as a  drink - ghastly with the consistency Of any fibre drink with way too much fivre....  Still it did mostly work and colonoscopy was ok aside from (oops) I'd eaten a dragon fruit on the flight back from HK and within the Nil-by-mouth window - little seeds were hiding all over the colon, not many but enough to make me blushe each time I saw the stupid things....

I swear I see seeds come out sometimes from things I haven't eaten in a long ass time.  But Science says that's bunk, that the concept ot stuff being long term stuck in your colon doesn't happen.  But damn I really do swear I see mystery seeds..

Regularize your diet, both what you eat and when you eat. If you are eating at regular times and eating a balanced diet, your body will regularly eliminate giving you a period of natural emptiness. Additionally your body will move waste efficiently (less residue to clean out).

Hydrate, always drink 8-10 8 oz glasses of water per day. Add to that when you work out, and when you exert yourself.

Experiment with coffee enemas. They will help your body in a multitude of ways also stimulating release.

• Like 1

You are probably douching too deeply. Unless you are fisting, if you are shooting water into the lower colon itself, it takes forever for all of that to run back out. For most sex, it's just about rinsing out the rectum. 2-4 "shallow" shots are usually enough to do that. A deep clean into the nether depths of the body are a bit of an overkill.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I live in the Greater Toronto area. I've ordered Pure For Men off their website. I used to order bottles off Amazon Canada. Now Amazon Canada does not carry PFM. It's been 2 weeks and no PFM package. I wonder why. I'm thinking that after this bottle, I'll try Metamucil or some other fiber supplement. Anybody else had difficulty ordering PFM in your country? Thanks!

2 hours ago, Read1 said:

I live in the Greater Toronto area. I've ordered Pure For Men off their website. I used to order bottles off Amazon Canada. Now Amazon Canada does not carry PFM. It's been 2 weeks and no PFM package. I wonder why. I'm thinking that after this bottle, I'll try Metamucil or some other fiber supplement. Anybody else had difficulty ordering PFM in your country? Thanks!

I just started using it, and ordered through Amazon, no problem getting it and like that I am always clean and ready.

Amazon Canada doesn't carry PFM any more, and the other Amazon don't deliver PFM to Canada. It would seem that the PFM people are keeping everything so centralized. And it's Day 14 and no delivery of PFM for me. I'm seriously wanting to try other fiber supplements.