Clean As A Whistle

Guest hodannyboi

Physillum husk+chia seeds is the main ingredients in PURE. I thought about buying both separately to save some $$ but its just easier to pop a few capsules. 

Diet obviously plays a big role, oatmeal every morning, also having one banana a day can really help as well.  Im also a big coffee drinker in the morning, and by the second cup Im usually hitting the bathroom, Im pretty much clean for the day after that, I always do a bulb or two just to make sure right before sex though. I havent had any crappy experiences yet..... see what I did there? lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i post this info occasionally when this topic comes up. 

If you're eating the typical western diet, you don't get enough fiber.  The short version is, fiber is not digested by us, but it does feed bacteria the colonizes our large intestine. There are two types of gut flora, one results from eating a carnivorous diet, the other plant based. As and example, cultures that eat primarily plant based diets do not have diverticulitis.  i advocate for as much of a whole food plant based diet as you are willing, total is the healthiest.  Avoid laxatives and chemical enemas, they are not going to facilitate fucking health for the long term. 

There are two types of fiber, each beneficial in their own way: soluble and insoluble. Grains like oatmeal and legumes (beans) are soluble, fruit and veggies insoluble.  Soluble absorbs water, insoluble doesn't.  Soluble fiber absorbs water and expands making what comes out more bulky (bigger), and usually more formed, thus the experience of of easier clean out with many using fiber supplements like "Pure."  Fibers from whole plant foods have the added benefit of making/maintaining a healthy bacterial gut biome, something that i think makes sense for us bottoms to pay attention to given the stuff we are taking in from the other end.

i have tried Pure for Men, it definitely bulks me up, but i cannot discern that it makes clean out any easier or quicker for me.  i suspect that may just be me though, my colon seems to absorb less water than it used to? Or i drink more water?  i know my colon has changed over the years.  When i was younger and less informed, i used lotion for lube. Read the label: "not intended for internal use."  Ever suck a cock on a guy whose been stroking his cock with lotion? Gives you one hell of a sore throat. Our rectums are just the other end of the same system.  We take cocks and toys and fists and cum and piss  etc., etc., and endless water to clean us out... that's going to have an effect on our colon. 

We are putting stuff in both ends, so what applies to the general population won't necessarily apply to us.  We have about 25-29 feet of intestine (varies from person to person). Most of that is small intestine, about 5-6 feet of that is large intestine, the colon.  i wouldn't recommend a usual practice of chemical cleaning (i.e., laxatives) as they effect the entire 25 feet. When we are prepping someone for colonoscopy (i'm a critical care nurse), the patient is typically NPO (nothing by mouth except clear liquid) for about 12 hours before the procedure. 

The rectum (aka our "fuck hole") is about 5 to 8 inches (again, varies from person to person), so if that is all you clean and all you are taking is the 'average' cock, just douching there can suffice. Also, the rectum size can be misleading... it stretches ( i've seen figures from 12-20 inches). i think a "rectal douche" is just that, i.e., a "douche" and not a clean out. It will likely work soon before penetration, but it  likely won't work if you are heading for a 12 hour fuck spree, depending on what else is in the colon and how far it has progressed towards the rectum.  Parastalsis is a never ending phenomena (i.e., the intestines are in constant motion always moving stuff out). 

i suspect where many of us get into trouble during clean out is when we go beyond the rectum into the sigmoid (beyond the "rectosigmoid junction"). And i don't see any way around that if you are trying to prep for more than a quickie.  Google a pic and you'll see that after the recutum the sigmoid forms a sort of bowl, you can see how when you are vertical, the sigmoid is situated to hold onto stuff.  When we give patients an enema, we have them lie on their left side, right knee bent.  After the rectum, comes the sigmoid and that takes a turn to the left (your left).  Logically, if you want to empty the sigmoid, lying on your right would direct contents towards the rectum, but most of us are standing in a shower or sitting on a toilet as part of our clean out process.  Bottoms are brilliant and innovative though, so most of us have figured out that if we lie down and do our clean out in stages, more comes out. Then there the super long dildo trick to get around that curve and release trapped water... and stuff lol. sigh. 

• 1 month later...

I also have the shower shot and prior to that was just a traditional douche boy. I love it but if you go too far up and use too much water it makes for a longer flush. It takes knowing your body. Once you get use to it you will feel much cleaner. I am also one of those rare people that douches every day.  I think the more you do it the better you become.

I get not cleaning ‘deep’ inside and just the first few inches for average cock. But for some reason I don’t feel clean until I do clean deep in there and release everything, yes it takes longer but it makes me feel better. Yes, even if the cocks I’m taking all are average and not really that big, so it makes sense for me to stop deep cleaning and just clean a few inches inside but I think it’s all in my head that I start thinking ‘what if I just to a quick clean and I end up with a really big cock, I’m not going to be clean’ etc. So I do deep clean instead. All psychological I think haha

Question: How long after douching do you go have sex? I prefer to wait because when I think and feel I’m clean I lay down trying to find a hookup when I feel like I need to go to the restroom and low and behold it’s dirty water. So back to the tub I go. 

So ive started to clean out and wait about an hour at the most before I start getting cock just as a precaution.