Fukn HIV conferences denying our stories

muscmtl

Another HIV conferences ended and yet one more time we have been ignored and denied, we the barebackers.

All they're happy messages about you U=U and prep and how they pretend that it's their discovery. HELL NO IT'S NOT. IT BELONGS TO US. We the barebackers of the 80s and 90s, during a time when bb meant jail,  still barebacking when everyone was dying around us ; it was like going to the trenches during the war. 

I just dream of storming one of those conferences, get on stage and call their BS. Those fucking safesexers who would kill us for not using a condom. Well riddle me this: if everyone played safe and no one ever bareback how the hell would people know about you u=u and prep.  

It is thanks to us, the early bbackers,  the poz  bbackers,  the neg bbckers, the bugchasers,  that the rest of the world can now have natural sex. BUT  noone's telling our story and if I dare mention it I'll be shut down.

Enough has been said about the history of HIV the history of bbacking needs to be told

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I’m not sure what conference you are referring to, but I do hiv outreach work, and can assure you that barebackers are always represented at any event I’ve been too, both on record, and in the bedrooms of the host hotel. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I love bareback! Raw cock just feels right. Like when the head pierces through my ass and feels like a spear. Its really symbolic.

I prefer sucking cock a lot more than taking it in my ass. I know what to do when I unzip a top's pants and welcome his growing cock in my whore mouth.

I haven't been affected by barebacking tho. Its like I'm dodging landmines. In my ass!