Chicago Cumdump New Apartment Fuck Party

I moved into a new apartment the other day in Boystown and had planned to have a no-loads-refused party to break in my new place.  I would blindfold myself, and those guys who walked into my place would find me positioned ass-up on my bed.   Well in advance of the date I placed a party advertisement on BBRT as I wanted a ton of guys to show up.  I wasn’t disappointed. 

Over the course of six hours, from 6:00 PM to midnight last night, some 45 guys showed-up.  I can’t even tell you how fucking hot this was and how many times I came.  I also had my first anal orgasm!  Holy fuck it was intense.  At one point a big, eleven inch BBC, wrist -thick, was pounding my hole, which by that point was sloppy-loose.  The BBC hit all the right spots.  All the sudden I started shaking like crazy and my asshole started spamming more than it ever had before as my whole body seemed to clamp down on the top's cock.  My orgasm was, apparently, contagious as, just then, the top shot his huge load into my ass. 

Other notables:  at one point there were around 15 guys taking turns fucking me.  (I know the tally as one early breeder volunteered to stay and keep me up to date on who was using my ass, just so I could visualize it later), when suddenly eight of them came in my ass, one after the preceding.  Back to back the eight guys slid in, and each dumped his load.  It was the most amazing feeling I think I’ve ever experienced.  Already I crave more. 

In total 68 loads were blown in my ass, 68 loads which are still in my gut.  Obviously some guys bred me multiple times.  This is by far a new record for me.  I am so happy I beat my previous tally, and can’t wait until I can have another party at which I hope a similar number of guys attend.  My hole is very swollen and still leaking cum.  ?

If any of you are ever in Chicago and need a slutty, no-loads-refused hole into which you want to dump your load, hit me up.  I can always host now and can be available with short notice.  I never refuse any cock and always clean any cock that has bred my hole.

;)

BBRT name is Cumslut943

2 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

68 loads! Fuckin nice. Some toxic???

Fuck yeah, at least half. I always invite as many toxic breeders to my cundump parties. Love getting recharged

7 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

68 loads! Fuckin nice. Some toxic???

Fuck yeah, at least half. I always invite as many toxic breeders to my cundump parties. Love getting recharged

2 hours ago, speedo21 said:

I saw this ad on bbrts.  Thanks for telling us how it turned out.  I wasn't in Chicago that day or I would have stopped by to drop a load in as I am a real big fan of fucking a sloppy, cum-loaded hole.

You’re welcome ;) maybe next time you’ll be in town to enjoy my loose cumhole

DAMN! That sounds like the absolute BEST breeding party I've ever heard of. The most I've taken in one evening is a bit over a dozen. I salute you. You are my GOD! I'd love to have that many guys pound and seed me like that. Congratulations!

• Upvote 1

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, travelingbi said:

DAMN! That sounds like the absolute BEST breeding party I've ever heard of. The most I've taken in one evening is a bit over a dozen. I salute you. You are my GOD! I'd love to have that many guys pound and seed me like that. Congratulations!

A dozen is a good number mate. Well done!

• Upvote 1

Phenomenal party and load count bud!  Totally awesome.  Have always wanted to set up my own breeding party and am now ready, especially after reading about your back-to-back loads.  If anyone in Los Angeles can help me set up a breeding group lemme know - you'll get first dibs on my hole.  OINK!!

13 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Phenomenal party and load count bud!  Totally awesome.  Have always wanted to set up my own breeding party and am now ready, especially after reading about your back-to-back loads.  If anyone in Los Angeles can help me set up a breeding group lemme know - you'll get first dibs on my hole.  OINK!!

The back to back part was fucking amazing I’d never experienced it before but now it’s all I want