Davylee58

okay maybe this is the stupidest question in the world but I can guess I haven't been around that much breeding what exactly does that refer to when you come in the other person I'm not sure and I was wanting to find out cuz I sure want to breed or be bred LOL

As @badubydo says, breeding involves a Top ejaculating inside a bottom during bareback anal sex. It might be considered, however, that there is a nuanced difference between breeding and simply fucking. Breeding incorporates a special state of mind between Top and bottom that contemplates the transfer of some quality or essence from the Top that will become a part of the bottom, in a sense akin to an act of fertilization or even reproduction. Breeding is an act that magnifies the gender-roles represented in male-male sex - the bottom becomes more of a receptive vessel, and the Top’s masculinity, virility, and to some degree, aggression, are emphasized.

In my experience, a marked shift in the tone of the encounter occurs when the action moves to a breeding stage. Actions become more instinctual, and intensity ramps up as both men work to bring the Top to climax.

Personally, I always feel a little extra bump of satisfaction when a Top goes away with the feeling that he has bred me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I love to let anyone breed my man cunt thats what is for use my cunt as your cum dump  When your done I will lick your cock clean and wash it off i my mouth 

Edited by kyoralguy4u

Being bred is the ultimate act of male intimacy. When a top unloads his warm male essence in my fuk guts i know a part of his DNA will be inside me forever. Many guys on here are sexual livestock like me and we get bred frequently in group settings where multiple loads are pumped into us. as breeding stock. Get t it and let a guy's cum fill your guts as only he can.

Raw sex is far more intimate than sex with a condom. The physical sensation is different but the mental reaction is ever more intense. I prefer My Top use his spit and precum as it’s a much more natural way to be penetrated.  If you’re a submissive Bottom like me, it’s also much more personal when I feel My Top using his own fluids to get my hole ready. Whenever he pulls out and reloads my ass with another wad of spit my place in the session is reaffirmed. 

The moment when I’m being bred means that I’m committed 100% to the process. There’s no tugging off a condom full of My Top’s cum...it’s all up my ass...slowly being absorbed thru my skin. I’m bred, marked and made his Bitch. 

• Like 1