Nobody seems to meet anymore

peterdavidson1973

At the present i use 3 sites and the success of regular BB meets is frankly a massive let down .To many timewasters pic collectors etc not enough guys who like NSA  encounters . Prefer dates n drinks  to Sex . What on earth has happend to the Gay scene

Edited by peterdavidson1973
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Interesting... i know i don't hook as often.

i didn't realize how much i used CL until it was gone. i suspect most of the guys who bred me from CL were 'straight' guys looking for a quick, easy hole to breed? Not going to find those guys on a gay app or site. It was pretty much always the same scenario, anonymous walk in where they would find me ass up and naked on my bed. Making it totally anonymous like that, where all they saw was my back side and i didn't see them at all, made a certain 'type' more comfortable? i can't count the hundreds of hook ups i did that way. Even many that became repeat fb's pretty much remained that scenario.  CL was always about 50% flakes (if not more), but i also had a ton of successful hook ups, and that kept me using the site. 

my only semi reliable go to now is the ABS. That can be hit or miss like CL, but there is a definite 'hit' side to it. I think it is a similar crowd, especially depending on the time of day (before work, lunch break, right after work). Not unusual for me to go there and get half a dozen cocks in rapid succession. It''s GH sex, which is kinda hot but also a little frustrating having that wall restrict access.  But i've also encountered the guys who live at the ABS, and they can kinda ruin things trying to compete. So weird when some guy will go around closing the doors in the booth next to you so that people will think it's occupied.  Kinda pathetic. 

Guest Upstateguy518

I fucking hate it. These apps are filled with pic collectors or guys who are all talk and no action, It sucks. Grindr used to be good but now with half of the profiles having no pics or information, It kind of kills it for me. Same with A4A, These guys with blank profiles pop up and then ask for 30 different pictures and all this other shit, It's annoying. If you aren't on there to hook up then why bother?