12 Loads In 2 Days @ Vegas ABS Video Booths

travelingbi

For the last 2 days I've been sucking dick at Peepland Sex Store here in Las Vegas. Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in that video arcade in a long time. Part of the reason for such success for me was that I arrive there at 12:30pm. Just in time for the "lunch hour rush".  Normally, on weekdays from noon to about 2pm, this video arcade is quite busy with a lot of married, str8 guys that stop by the xxx store to get a quick blowjob during their lunch break. It's actually all a blur, so I couldn't even tell you about each of them individually. I do remember a heavy set latino guy that had a big, fat, uncut dick that fed me the first load. There was a really, really old guy that came in and I completely brushed him off when he entered the arcade and smiled at me. But as I was pulling on booth doors, I opened a door to find this old guy in a booth, stroking on one of the biggest, thickest, slabs of man-meat that I've seen in a long time. I went in his booth and gladly sucked on the old guy for about 15 minutes, before he finally gave me a nice load. 

There were some young guys, older guys, heavy set guys and buff guys. Between 12:30p and 2pm I had sucked off and swallowed 7 loads. There were so many guys there during that time that all 12 booths in the arcade were all in action. There was enough dick for all of us cocksuckers to get our fill. But at 2pm, as usual, the crowd disappeared. The str8 guys were all back at work, and us faggot cocksuckers were now in competition for the few guys that were coming in for a bj. Anytime a new guy would enter the arcade, we cocksuckers were all over the new guy like flies on shit. I did manage to get two more loads between 2p and 3pm. By 3pm, I had tired of the cockblockers that were making it impossible to even get to a booth door of any new guy that would come in. So, I called it a "very successful day" and headed home. 

After such a good day, the day before, I decided to head there again. But, I couldn't get to Peepland until about 4pm. It was rather quiet. The cocksucking cockblockers were there. And competition for the few cocks that were there to be sucked was fierce. The first guy I sucked showed up in his Jiffy Lube work shirt and pants. He did smell of grease. I entered his booth to find him stroking his cock, watching a video of a black girl getting fucked by 2 white guys. I knelt between his legs and took him into my mouth. He moaned softly as I wrapped my lips around his swollen cockhead. It didn't take me long to get him off. I'm sure I only sucked on him for about 3 or 4 minutes before he filled his sweet load in my mouth. Literally the nanosecond that he came, he pushed my head of his cock. He stood, pulled up his pants and was out the booth before I could stand up. I pulled myself together and headed back out into the arcade to find more dick. 

Most of the few occupied booths were locked. I went into an empty booth and put in my dollar and watched some sex video. A few guys peeked into the booth, but would not come in. Either I didn't appeal to them, or they were cocksuckers, like me. When my dollar ran out and the video ended, I again went out into the arcade. A very tall, young black kid came in. He smiled at me. I was thrilled. There's nothing in the world I love more, than black guys. I went into a booth and left the door open. I quickly inserted a dollar as he followed me into the booth. He felt up my chest and leaned down to kiss me. We made out for a bit, which is quite odd behavior at an xxx store video booth. But I was enjoying this sexy young black man. I reached down and felt his already rock hard cock through his pants. He did the same to me. I began to undo his zipper when he stopped me. 
"Whoah........... I just like to suck. I'm not wanting to get sucked", he said. 
I laughed and said, "Wouldn't you know it? We're both looking for the same thing". 
He gave me another kiss then he exited my booth.

I dropped another dollar into the machine and sat down to watch a bit more video. A few minutes later, a guy peeked into my booth and then came in and locked the door. He was a white guy in his late 40's. Masculine, muscular and very handsome. I reached for his crotch and felt a nice bulge. He quickly unzipped and pulled out a soft, but large, thick cock, covered with a very ample foreskin. I sucked on his foreskin and licked it with my tongue. He loved it. Finally, as I felt him harden, I pushed the foreskin back and sucked on his mushroom cockhead. He fully hardened very quickly. I'd suck and suck and suck on him. I'd feel his cock swell and throb. I'd taste beads of precum at his piss slit. He'd be panting and moaning, telling me he's going to cum. But, he just couldn't cum.

"Sorry, bud. I've never been able to cum with a guy, except with a couple."

I came up off his cock and asked. "Do you play with male couples or male/female couples?"

"I'm straight. I do like to play with couples. And I like the guys to suck me too. But, I can't cum without a female around. Don't know why?" he said. 
"Damn! I'm so horny. I thought I could cum like this. But, you're the 3rd guy I've had suck me in these booths today. I just can't cum."

"Jack off into my mouth, dude." I said to him. 

I began to lick his balls and he took his own cock into his hands and began to stroke. I'd alternate between sucking on his balls. Then sucking on his cockhead as he stroked. 

That seemed to be doing the trick. He was panting and moaning till he finally groaned out, "I'm cumming!"

I wrapped my lips around his cockhead as  he filled my mouth with his hot load. 

He thanked me as he pulled himself together and left my booth. As he left my booth another guy peeked his head in my booth. He was a very tall, thin guy with white hair. Attractive, wearing black slacks, white shirt and a solid black tie. Here in Las Vegas that look tells me instantly that he's a limo driver. He just peeked in, but closed the door and left. Obviously not interested in me. I put another dollar in and watched more movie. Finally after 4 or 5 minutes, the tall limo driver came back into my booth. He locked the door behind him and opened his pants. He pulled out an already partly hard cock. It was long. Probably about 7"s long. But a very slim cock. I took his cock into my mouth and he came to full hardness in an instant. Even though his cock was pensil thin, it was actually fun to suck. I was sucking his 7"s all the way to the back of my throat and milking his cockhead with the back of my throat. I tickled his balls as I sucked up and down his narrow shaft. He was either in a very big hurry or he was just super horny, but I only sucked him for about 2 minutes before he shot a nice big, sweet load into my mouth. Without saying a word, he zipped up and was out my booth. 

I was done. I needed to get home. So I wiped my mouth and also exited the booths and store. Sure enough, his black limo was pulling out of the video store's parking lot. 

Well, it's time to go back to work tomorrow. So, my afternoons at the video arcade are finished for awhile. But, it sure was fun. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...