Dumb question, I know.

Were you stealthed prior to going bareback?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Were you stealthed before you started fucking bareback?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If yes, were you infected with an STI/STD and/or HIV/AIDS

• Yes
    • No

I had had sex bare when in my mid 20's prior to the stealthing, but had been broken in and trained and had been done so as safe as possible back then.  On one particular occaision while at a bar that I had never been to before, a friend and I were approached by two guys and as it were, one thing lead to another and these guys seemed to know or suspect that my friend and I were into bottoming and of course the conversations and foreplay lead up to the four of us going out to the parking lot and partaking in some fun. The two guys claimed to be "clean" of course, and my friend and I were, "yea", nieve enough to trust them at heir words.  The end result was that the two guys each fucked both of us taking turns over about an hours time period, with each one dumping their loads in the two of us.  A few weeks later, my friend got really sick from what we thought was the flu, but I didn't, so it was sometime after that that he had other medical issues and it was discovered that he was poz, but it didn't take with me obviously and that ended out friendship for sure, as he always blamed me for it happening for some reason even though it had been done with mutual consent from all involved.