Older cum dump

Davylee58

On 11/15/2018 at 10:01 PM, Davylee58 said:

What about an older guy in shape,not fucked alot thru years,but now divorced hand looking,you all think I can cut it  to what you what?

If you are asking what the situation is for an older guy coming-out is into the world of sex with men, bathhouses, Grindr, etc., I would say not very good.

No matter how many guys say how hot older guys, youth dominates the whole sex scene, and even worse now with online hook-ups and availability of pictures, We older guys are not into taking selfies every 5 minutes because we are no longer in-love with our wrinkled face. That's why I prefer bathhouses where I don't have to explain my body because others see me and they like me or not. When I was young I used to get lots of attention and one adapts by increasing the kink level, and many guys like that.

An older guy can increase his chances of being noticed and wanted if he has a decent cock, nice hard-ons, and shoots nice loads. He can then take on the top role, go to bathhouses or sex clubs to proudly show off his topping attributes. This kind situation could be a lot of fun. But if an older guys wants to come-out as a total cumwhore bottom, good luck!

I'm an older guy who started having anon sex in my early 20's. I was getting then lots of attention from horny guys but even with that attention, it took me some time to understand how the cruising works. I became an expert at cruising but I was still young, which was good.

I like having started anon sex in my 20's because I've experienced the cruising and anon sex as I age. But even in my situation I do feel a bit of "envy" for the young hot guys who now have so many ways of expressing their Narcissism, 

• Upvote 1