Barebacking has freed me

Guest 4BlackMen

Guest 4BlackMen

I love being a cumdump.  I’m not a sex addict.  I don’t have a problem.  I just enjoy a variety of men in the same way a person likes to taste a variety of wines or eat something different for dinner each day.  Imagine only drinking water everyday. Or wearing the same outfit everyday.   Boring huh?   Well that’s the same way I feel about men. I enjoy the differences from one man to the next.  The unique experience.  Just like I like a variety of food, I like a variety of dick in me.  I don’t feel bad about being a cumdump.  It’s the most fulfilling part about who I am.  I’m a people pleaser.  No better feeling in a world than giving a man ultimate ecstasy as he releases his load deep inside my hole.   If I could just do this 24/7 instead of going to work, I’d be the happiest man on the planet.  My appetite for sex is insatiable. 

So while barebacking has freed me to become a cumdump, it would be even more freeing if there were no sexual diseases, which would remove the only remaining stressor related to anon sex     Then i would be 100% free to be me      I was meant to be a cumdump because I love sex that much   I would never go back to the days I was selective    I want all men to have equal shot at getting some of the best ass available in the D   You might be short round, bald, old, and have a hard time getting hot men    Well, not with me   My hole is just as available to you as an Adonis    Us cumdumps don’t discriminate   We bring pleasure and relief to anyone in need    

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest joejack4u

I feel very much the same way about this. I have barebacked on and off but if there were no worries then my holes would be open to all cocks out there. Being a cumdump feels dirty at first, open and free secondly, but the worry hits you and then it ruins it a bit if you forgot to take your meds or the guy your with brings his anon friend with him and you are not to sure about it.

• 9 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I think barebacking and my accptance with anon sex, has taken things to a different level, at just the right point in my life. I am in my early 50's, and Bisexual, if I had not reached a comfort level with BB sex, I would still be messing around with dating apps, being selective, and I would have gotten bored, and fed up. I probably would have gone back to living an exclusive str8 lifestyle.

• 1 year later...

Barebacking is liberating. Meeting a guy and just getting fucked without discussions , rules or condoms. I let the top decide when he wants to enter me and I can relax knowing that I am there to please. I can celebrate that I get fucked raw , that I take loads and that have as much fun as I want . That is sexual freedom. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I feel the same way. Now that I have accepted my new reality as a cumdump I want bare cock and loads all the time. I find myself thinking about trying to find places where there are dozens of horny men, like barracks or homeless encampments or construction crews and letting them fuck me till they have nothing left. sometimes when im getting fucked in the darkroom at the bookstore i slap my ass and moan for more after each load. Just cant get enough.

• Like 1