Anonymous hookups who end up wanting to date you

AriesBB7

yes, I have had a number of times that guys have had me sexually and wanted to date me. In one case, we did briefly and we are still friends and in the other, I had to take the rare step to block him from everything. The thing I find most fascinating about this phenomenon serves to support my long belief that males can't tell the difference between sexual Lust and actual Love. Part of this also infects the hetero community as the xian church has been marketing the "sex is synonymous with love" for centuries. The deal-breaker 99% of the time the subject came up? They wanted monogamy and I don't find it to be a natural way for males to live. If you want to date me, you have to accept i am a hyper-promiscuous guy (now working in the sex industry) and I will have hundreds of other sex partners every year in addition to you. It's nothing deep. Just raw, primal Lust with cock and ass among males. But guys buy all that church crap and try to shoehorn themselves into it and then wonder why it nearly always falls apart because of "cheating", another made up concept.

Yeah right... bring fucking flowers and talk about 'us EXCLUSIVELY and going steady and monogamy' and out the door you go! Happened to me, and happened to my man a few times. I don't mind a random trick from bbrt sticking his poz cock into my man and leaving his DNA trail behind... but don't sit there on the couch and kiss on him post coitus past the ten minute line... WTF like damn Lesbians. THREE different guys tried the old-fashioned 'snake-and-weasel routine', trying to woo my man and POACH him away. One, a promiscuous 'pozzer' and dirty-talker, acting teacher whatever wanted to take him away to Denver... yeah right, like you are even capable of 'fidelity' that you promised him. And my man is too smart. The other wanna-be-poacher was this young guy from bbrt, thought he could live 'happily-ever-after' after he seeded my man and then went into the Lesbian make-out scene with him... well cute, hot... but wait... your time is up! HOT? NOT!!! Although, if the punk calms down, he is welcome to seed my man again.

The other was a total dork my man worked with, a guy with a much higher pay-grade; doting on my man and disrespecting me, never making an effort to even meet 'the husband' when opportunities were aplenty... well took a restraining order on that MF and getting him transferred (peacefully to San Diego) to stop that madness.

I have two 'regulars' who like me enough to want to be BF. one said (last week) "Damn, if you didn't have a husband I'd be so into BEING WITH YOU!" Yeah whatever. Another, my fav, is super-promiscuous and would never promise nor be expected to be in a monogamous relationship with me... I rather just come around when he has his house full of random strangers and I get to pick one or two or all of them in some random sex... not that a one of them would be capable of genuine 'monogamy'... I know what I got, and I know what to stay clear of...

I do love cheating jerks though (you have to in this world, make lemonade of human lemons) Playing with cocky jerks have become a new fetish, playing the players, conning the cons... another version of the 'thrill game'... first cum, first served...  just lie about your status, wear sun-glasses while we have sex, call me a 'damn whore' as you nut and get out the door with not even a kiss lol. No number, no names, no drama!

Guest gwmcatcher

I think all the responses here are good advice. I’m sure it can be annoying if some one becomes too “attached” too quickly. But, isn’t is also a kind of compliment?  

Im a little sorry it never seems to happen to me!  😜

only when guys pick me up as a t-girl. when guys use me for a faggot cumdumpster they never try to date me. they almost never ask for my phone number or email address. they make it clear they are just using me as a fucktoy and a cumhole. most of the men that fuck me bareback don't even speak to me other that stuff like "take my load faggot" and stuff. plus I think most guys see me as such a dirty slutty fuckslut that I all I exist for is to be used.plus I have such a rep as a bathhouse cumdump, bugchasing faggot and t-girl whore that they don't want their buddies to see me with them.a guy recently said "you're not the kinda boy I bring home to meet my mother, you're the kind of whore I fuck and piss on in an alley"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/7/2019 at 6:19 PM, CuriousDallas said:

I've had a guy engaged to be married pretty much throw himself at me saying I was the best sex he'd ever had. WTF am I supposed to say to that? 

You very likely were the best sex he had had — and might well be the best that he’ll have in a very long time. Take it as a compliment and say “thanks,” while appearing to be just a little embarrassed and taken aback (even though you’re not surprised or stunned by the comment).

18 minutes ago, raw773 said:

Control issues? 

LOL, no! Maybe more POACHING issues! Or yes, the INTRUDER wanted to control and manipulate! Dude did develop INSTANT delusions of 'romantically' getting one-on-one with my man (send him messages and all that, the next few days) Wasn't well received by both of us! The guy had to be set straight. Basically harmless, an amateur, thinking he can find 'MISTER RIGHT' and 'happily-ever-after' on a barebacking site!  Tried his luck at being a sneaky 'home-wrecker'. Not sporting! Not BBRT protocol! But 'cute' to a degree!

• 1 year later...

i has a date , he say : i fuck only raw. he fucked me bareback , he makes me to a cumdump ,  He fill me with your DNA .  i have say nothing .

he say to me after fucked , I think this was not your first barefuck , you are a perfekt fagott and bareback whore, perfekt to fill.  i think , you takes all loads . a real poz pig.

with the thousands of men who have fucked me, this almost never happens. most men are happy to just fuck me, dump their load in me and be done with me. even guys who have fucked me regularly just use me as a pump n dump or happen to show up in the same place regularly and use me whenever they run into me or arrange to meet me there just to breed me. at best guys will get my number or my email so they can message me whenever they need a hole to dump in. for most men, faggot whores like me are not for dating, we exist to take loads. for the guys who do date whores like me, it's mostly for the fun of having some hot slut willing to do anything, be passed around by their buddies and whoring us out to do stuff most normal gays aren't into or make money off our holes.

• Upvote 1