Porto (Oporto), Portugal

Italynocondom

Hi everybody,

I will be for 4 days in Porto in January 2019: will be alone, in hotel, from 11-01-2019 to 14-01-2019.

No car, will move only by foot.

Any tips, suggestions, etc.... or any local interested to play raw with me ?

Edited by Italynocondom

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I’m here in Porto. It is a lovely city. Full with gays, my gay radar is always sending the signs. But I didn’t find lively gay life. Here is no definitely gay bar. I was in one, just like any other gay friendly bars. There are two saunas. I was in only one. The place is one of the worst places in my life. The visitors are mixed. Mostly above 50. 

I have never been to Porto but I have been to Lisbon and even stayed the night at the bath house. I was hoping for some sex even had a room and left the door open and lay on my stomach with my legs spread open and all i got was a rimming of my ass it felt nice but I was hoping for more. So in a few times that I went to Lisbon and went to the bath house I really never got any sex perhaps because it was during the week, I dont know.

Im presently in the Azores, mainly in the island of Sao Miguel the major island I hear there are lots of gay sex in Terceira the other island but I have not been there here  I have not had any sex and would love to get sex. I have heard there is a nude beach here and even drove by here in Sao miguel in the town of Porto formose but as i was driving by saw some tourists getting out of their cars, and a sign saying private but did not really check or get to clearly see if it was a nude beach, but i have been told there is one there. there are plenty of places one can go for a private swim though and even have gone nude in a swimming spot very secluded but it was a while and not full of tourists. now this summer im told all is booked and no vacancies as the tourists season for this year is fully booked. but when it comes to sex its fairly dry. Portugal is a very conservative country  plenty of gay men who are trans. but nothing really in public search or even gay bars or any thing like that. I have heard before there were but I have not seen anything since I have been here. Although I was born here and live all my life in Canada I can say the most i got here was a blow job as there is a street were gay men go sometimes to sell sex between Ponta delgada and Ribeira grande. When I mean sex its only a blow job because i tried once for sex and I was told no it was just a blow job for ten euros, which i think it was quite expensive and lausy blowjob I got. he did not even get me to cum and he give up after five minute blowjob.

Many foreigner moving in and calling it home but when it comes to sex life not much yet any way.