Do you always Rim?

DarkroomTaker

I rarely rim, so when I do it is usually because I’ve really connected with a guy or am super-horny, usually fuelled by poppers. Will sometimes reciprocate when a guy has rimmed me, but not often. I am turned on most by (clean) hairless asses, typically young guys, shaved guys or naturally smooth as some Asian guys are, and the half dozen or so guys I’ve knowingly rimmed (not counting some rimming efforts in darkrooms where I’ve no idea who I’m rimming but am staking a claim to an ass I fancy) all fit that profile. 

Actually, my rimming efforts are so rare I remember most of them fairly clearly (not something I could claim for the thousands of fucks). The first two I recall were the only rim jobs I gave in the 1990s. Both were with guys who were about 18. The first was a cute young guy with beautiful olive complexion (he said he was part Polynesian and part Scandinavian) with a smooth hairless asshole. We were both fairly inexperienced although I was 10 years older than him and he had such a tight asshole I was unable to penetrate him though he was desperate for me to do so. Rimming was one of the things I tried to loosen him up, alas to no avail.

The second rim job was a year or two later at a bathhouse. I have thing for Asian guys and hooked up with this slim young Japanese youth. I had inhaled some poppers and was desperate to start fucking him with out delay. The poppers lowered my inhibitions and I surprised myself by quickly manoeuvring  him to a suitable spot, raising his legs and vigorously licking his asshole and the easing my cock in raw, fucking him and unloading inside him. The poppers certainly made me act instinctively  without thinking as I never fucked raw at all at that time. I felt quite guilty at coming inside him as it was not usually done at that time where I lived and I hadn’t asked his permission. However, he didn’t seem to mind and thanked me when I later saw him dressing to leave the bathhouse. That was my first intentional barebacking as well being only my second rimjob.

i have this weird attribute as a total bottom: i LOVE a mans ass. NOT His hole mind you, His Ass. There is something so incredibly sexy and powerful about a mans ass to me. i am constantly having my head turned watching a man walk by and staring at His ass. i have no desire to fuck it or rim it.  i do love to touch it, hold it, nibble it, pet it, lick it (not the hole), lay my head on it, generally worship it. It has a very similar effect on me as a Tops cock.  It doesn't matter if it's a Top or bottoms ass, either will make my legs spread and want to be HIs. 

My favorite Top is the kind who doesn't want anyone near His hole because He is so wired to using hole, it doesn't occur to Him that He has one. He's a penetrator. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Any chance I get I'm eating ass. Hopefully a hairy ripe and sweaty one. Even better if it's got a few loads in it.  I say I eat ass like Cookie Monster goes after cookies.

Can eat a nice hole for hours. Like getting his smell all over my face and up in my goatee. 

Equal opportunity rimmer. Strangers, friends, fuck buds, old, young, fat, thin. I do prefer hairy over smooth. Doesn't mean I won't eat the hell out of a smooth ass though.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 11/17/2018 at 5:59 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Do you always Rim?

What do you like about Rimming?

Do you rim some guys and not others?

Do you rim strangers?

Do you not like rimming?

If not why?

I have to know someone pretty well before I rim them, and they have to be pretty hot. Its kind of the same rule as eating pussy for me, not something I will do on the first date, sort of speak

• 1 year later...
On 1/19/2019 at 4:45 PM, find91 said:

I love rimming but I usually don't rimming. I can at an ass for days. Also like sucking on a guys cunt or pussy lips. This is the type of hole I would definitely eat for hours.

tumblr_owt4hk9h4V1qmn464o1_540.jpg

tumblr_p6xum9B2U01wi9bn0o1_540.jpg

tumblr_pdtrumpYvS1vrgvtco1_1280.jpg

Awesome..

Seriously, obviously I miss getting fucked. BUT, I miss rimming and eating out arse.

I think I am obsessed, I am total bottom, but always check out Mens arses first. I then drift into day dreaming about their holes, their taste, scent and whether it is hairy or smooth.

I have managed to convert so many "straight" married 1st timers into letting me eat them in their most private area and they always, always come back for tonguing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, melvin0095 said:

I too love rimming str8 guys.   Once you do them once they are hooked..

I really love to introduce str8 guys to getting rimmed. I've given a lot of str8 guys their first rim jobs. Damn! They go crazy for it. It's something most women don't seem to do for them. I'm more than happy to give them whatever they're not getting at home. That's just my kind and giving nature. 😁😂😉

• Upvote 1