Do you always Rim?

DarkroomTaker

• 2 weeks later...

I love it more prefer it done to me but if I like the look of the hole I’ll get my tongue up there

more eager if the guy’s got seed in him few guys I’ve eaten spunk out of at the heath after watching the top dump in them

the guy I ate seed out of sat had as much spunk in him as I did reckon he enjoyed it though by the squirts he was pushing down my throat 

I really do miss anon bubblebutts in darkroom here in Toronto. But I know my regular sexbuds love it, and I ask the anon hookups if they like/want to be rimmed (polite, eh?). Sometimes when exploring with my tongue, I stop at a younger hole for dessert. Always make them purr and moan! 🐷 

• Like 1

I have a married bud that comes over from time to time. He loves being rimmed as his wife would never do that for him. I have a long tongue and can slither it up his hole nice and deep. He squirms all over the bed. We get poppered up and I tongue fuck him for hours.

Edited by Muscledadbod

2 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

I have a married bud that comes over from time to time. He loves being rimmed as his wife would never do that for him. I have a long tongue and can slither it up his hole nice and deep. He squirms all over the bed. We get poppered up and I tongue fuck him for hours.

I play with a married guy too with a wife who won't rim him. She's crazy because he has the sweetest tastiest ass. He has blown his loadva few times without touching his cock, just from jamming my tongue in his ass.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 8:01 PM, Muscledadbod said:

On 10/22/2020 at 10:26 PM, Pnpguyny said:

I play with a married guy too with a wife who won't rim him. She's crazy because he has the sweetest tastiest ass. He has blown his loadva few times without touching his cock, just from jamming my tongue in his ass.

Great guys.

I have a few married Dads whose arse I eat. Poppers, Tongue and arse all go together well.

I love the control I have whilst they are on knees and their most vulnerable private place is wide open to me to kiss, lick and suck that beautiful hole.

None of their wives ever do what I do, some dont even suck their dicks.

One of the blokes Jon, exmarine married,, has a scent about him that is like drugs and so adictive, i love the taste and scent on my beard later, i never wash off.

Once I had 3 of them in a day and evening and I never washed my beard or tongue inbetween rimming them, so everyone had a share of each other.