Do you always Rim?

DarkroomTaker

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2021 at 11:22 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Anyone need their butt licking and eating. I will wear a face mask. 😷 i miss this.

I could use a butt eating and licking. In return I can offer a  decent  BB fuck  with  cum deposition anywhere of your choice , preferably in the doggy or missionary position.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I always wonder why things are questionable those are so obvious to me. Rimming is one of the most enjoyable part of sex independently of the rimmed hole owner’s preferred position. I never understand why some tops refuse me to rom their hole. Any idea?

Ok, my lovely, sexy, fun loving, love of my life ( beleaguered ) old boyfriend  enjoyed being rimmed but never rimmed me ( except once for 4 minutes under much coercion). Actually, Now that I think of it 4 old boyfriends ( spanning decades ) never rimmed me and generally weren't fans of it.       For me, rimming a man is not only one of the greatest pleasures, but is truly one of the most intimate things we can do to each other.

My point: In my experience ( however limited), many men find it unappealing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoingEasy said:

Ok, my lovely, sexy, fun loving, love of my life ( beleaguered ) old boyfriend  enjoyed being rimmed but never rimmed me ( except once for 4 minutes under much coercion). Actually, Now that I think of it 4 old boyfriends ( spanning decades ) never rimmed me and generally weren't fans of it.       For me, rimming a man is not only one of the greatest pleasures, but is truly one of the most intimate things we can do to each other.

My point: In my experience ( however limited), many men find it unappealing.

Well they missed out on a good session. I would feast on your hole.

Once I spent over 2 hours rimming this guys hole, he was awesme, great butt and tasted divine. I loved rimming and I always check guys arses out and think about what their hole looks and tastes like,

3 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Well they missed out on a good session. I would feast on your hole.

Once I spent over 2 hours rimming this guys hole, he was awesme, great butt and tasted divine. I loved rimming and I always check guys arses out and think about what their hole looks and tastes like,

Yes please. ( You wouldn't have to ask me twice.)

Ooh, there's a reason I love this site!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, melvin0095 said:

Take our time cleaning each one carefully    Love to eat ass long and deep

Is it possible to rim more ass than 1 in succession?  TBH it takes me about 20-30 minutes, and by then I'm hoping that they request a followup  penetration with my piston. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GoingEasy said:

Is it possible to rim more ass than 1 in succession?  TBH it takes me about 20-30 minutes, and by then I'm hoping that they request a followup  penetration with my piston. 

I did 3 in a group thing once.   But yes  I am usually very happy with one   For some reason I bottom mostly now  So rimming a top is what I do.  Most love it Or guys I am just blowing I rim a good percentage of them too

In my experience, A lot of married men, once talked into, love this big time... i used to have a road construction married guy, he was a hot hairy bloke with a thick band wedding ring, that I used to love seeing when he pulled his butt cheeks open. He would cum buckets and wanted to be rimmed for ages then sucked where came quick,

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I enjoy rimming a hole before I fuck it, I also love rimming a hole if there are loads already in there, mine or not. I also love having my arse rimmed even if I am topping as it gets me rock hard and ready to go again. One session I pumped 11 loads up a guy because he kept sucking my cock and balls and rimming my arse each time after I bred him.

• 11 months later...

As a bottom pig I’ll rom a top if that’s what he wants. I went to a guys place recently I never met before . He told me to get on my back on the bed with my head on the edge . He took his shorts off and I thought he was gonna stick his dick in my mouth. He surprised me by turning around and squirting his big hairy ass right on my mouth… I was a little bit surprised at first and started gasping a little bit as the let up so I can get some air. I’m not an ass eater usually but he plopped back down while telling me to clean him good. It was very tasty and clean . I ate it for like 1/2 hour and he turned around and fed me his load.

On 2/23/2021 at 10:54 PM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I enjoy rimming a hole before I fuck it, I also love rimming a hole if there are loads already in there, mine or not. 

^^^ This. Most definitely! I actually won't fuck anything I haven't eaten first. And the hairier the hole, the better in my opinion. And any hairs that get stuck in my teeth can be used for flossing. And few things are better in this world than a cumhole, hairy or not.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

I definitely ALWAYS rim. I'm not fussy about the state of a man's hole before I lick, suck, and worship it. If it's dirty I'll just lick it clean before getting to work

Rimming is my favorite part of sex. Having a man sit on my face and let me suck his asshole and wiggle my tongue as deep up inside his guts as I can is my idea of heaven.and I genuinely will lock my lips around his asshole and suck on it while digging my tongue deep in his bowels with reckless abandon.

Every guy I fuck. It's literally a requirement to hook up with me that a guy skips any showers or baths and let's me suck on his ripe asshole while I bust a nut. Then he can use my holes in any way and any order.

I prefer to rim strangers. There's an excitement to not knowing what the ass my face is about to be buried in is like. Love it when they're hairy and really love it when they haven't bathed in a while. The longer between washing the more I get into licking and sucking his cock, balls, and asshole clean. And if I'm being this strait forward about the extent of my perverted tastes... Homeless men are my favorite to service with my pig tongue. 😈