Confession

tighthole64

BROTHER JAY

As it turned out, Brother Jay who was the first one that I sucked, was also the first to be introduced.  All of the candles in the room had been blown out, except for several small flickering flames.  Brother Jay, still clad in his red robe, slowly walked in front of me, with just a single red candle illuminating his face. His hood shrouded most of his face, but from what I could see, his cheeks and face were quite drawn and grey looking. He placed his candle in a candelabra next to the alter and  slowly removed his robe and hood.  His body looked much like his face, all sunken in.  His ribs protruded like a dying horse, and his body was covered in lesions.  My guess was correct.  Brother Jay had to be at least 70 years old.  His cock was already fully erect, and Id say it was a good 9 inches, perhaps because it looked so strong and firm against his wasting body.  He was already leaking a yellow tinted ooze from his cock, not the usual pearly cum that I was accustomed to.  He did not allow me to service his cock for long before instructing me to assume the position.  He slowly entered my ass and started to pound me in a steady rhythm. His weak voice started to become very guttural, and I knew he was close to blowing.  The father also realized this, and told him his time was done, however I was to receive his blessings down my throat.  He obeyed the father and moved to the front of me, and quickly released his seed into my awaiting mouth.  His cum tasted quite bitter and strange to me.  It wasn’t the familiar taste of semen, and blood, but I thanked him for his blessing.

BROTHER STEPHEN

Brother Stephen was the next to welcome me to the fold.  He moved around me just as Brother Jay did with the single red candle.  He quickly dropped his robe to reveal a furry bear daddy with a number of tats, including a scorpion and biohazard tattoo with numerous names surrounding it. I tried to count them, but lost count after around 10.  His meaty fuck stick was hanging semi hard, and once again he aggressively stuck it into my mouth, and began to aggressively face fuck me.  This time I was better prepared for it though.  After about 5 minutes, he removed his rock hard cock from my mouth and spit on my face.  He reached over to the alter, and placed a cruel condom upon his rigid cock, and told me that he wanted to make this count.  I had never been seeded with a guy wearing a cruel condom, but had always wanted to experience it. He moved around my backside, and just as he shoved his cock down my throat, he shoved it up my ass, balls to the wall.  As he was fucking me, he grabbed my head, pulling it back until I thought my neck was going to snap.  He turned my head, and once again spit into my face.  He began to pump harder and faster, and began to moan.  Father reminded him that I was not to receive his blessing in my ass.  As I felt his cock pulsing in me, he simply told the father, “too late.” The father simply walked in front of me and extinguished the candle which he placed in the candelabra. It was obvious that the father was not pleased.

BROTHER ZACK

It was time for my final introduction. As he walked around me, his hood was off, and his robe wide open.  It was my fantasy come true, as he had bright red hair, and as they say, his carpet matched the drapes.  As a red head, his body was quite pasty. Once again, as I had thought, he was a young buck.  His body was chiseled, and he was showing signs of a six pack.  The only hair on his body was a slight treasure trail leading up from his shaved fire crotch. He was no more than 20 years old I had guessed.  Once again, he treated me with compassion, rubbing his hands across my cheeks.  Although I go love rough sex, there is something to be said about compassion. Apparently there was for him also, as his cock slowly began to rise as he caressed me.  Before inserting his rock hard cock in my mouth, he bent down and kissed me. 

So much different than brother Stephen.  He slowly and gently began to fuck my face, and it wasn’t long before I started tasting his salty precum.  He quickly moved around me, spreading my ass cheeks wide, and began to eat the seed which Brother Stephen had deposited in me.  As he removed his tongue from my ass, I was prepared to receive his cock, however he came to my front, and felched brother Stephens seed to me.  My cock had finally had enough, and although caged, it shot an amazing load on the floor.  He got on the floor, and greedily licked it up, once again felching it with me.  Although there was not much of my seed on the floor, he scooped up what he could with his finger, and rubbed it upon my now wrecked hole.  He inserted his cock into my hole, and fucked strong and steady, just like a young buck does.  His pace quickened, and I knew he was about to blow after about 15 minutes.  He quickly removed his cock from my ass, and came around to my face.  Although my mouth was wide open, he cam all over my face, with only some getting into my mouth.  Even after he came, he was rock hard, and pushed the cum on my face into my eagerly awaiting mouth. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

THE FATHER

The father congratulated the brethren on a successful welcoming.  As the father, he explained that he would always be the first and last to give me his blessings.  As such, he mounted my ass and told me I would receive his final blessing.  After he gave me his blessing, he told the parishioners that the services had ended, but he wanted to spend additional time with me.  Two of the three responded, “thank you father.”

After the others had left, the father gave me some water to drink, saying that it was important to remain hydrated.  Before doing so, he once again placed a butt plug in my ass.  This one was similar to the first one, yet larger.  The father then led me over to the confessional.  Once he was inside, he asked me to confess my thoughts.  Although the drugs were wearing off, my mind was still buzzing.  I simply didn’t know how to respond, and indicated as much.  An older Aids wasting guy?  A beefy rough bear, with an apparent record of success? A young passionate red headed buck? The father explained that it was time for him to confess.  He explained that todays experience was to help all parties involved in making a choice.  He explained that the Wednesday service was just to be between him and his brethren at first, however I was to arrive after the service.  He explained that tonight was a selection process, to decide who would lead me to the path of salvation, and make me the man that I desired to become.  He advised me that he would ask both the brethren, and myself about our thoughts on Wednesday.  He advised me to think long and hard about my experiences tonight, and decide who I would like to lead me down the path to my salvation.  He told me to be ready on Sunday afternoon, and with that he said he would message me with the service time on Sunday.  With that, he made the sign of the cross upon my forehead, and said, “depart in peace.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

PRELUDE TO THE COMMITMENT CEREMONY

Sunday arrived, and the usual service was held at 10am, yet I did not receive instructions from the father to arrive until around 2 pm. As instructed by the father, I arrived an hour before the ceremony was to begin, in just a t shirt, gym shorts, a jock and my cock cage.  Father was dressed in all white when I arrived and invited me into his private office. For the first time, the father had introduced himself as father Joseph. He instructed me to sit in a large comfortable chair next to his desk.   Once I did, father planted his lips upon mine, slipping his tongue deep in my mouth.  This was the first time that he had kissed me.  Once he removed his tongue, he said, son I am quite proud of your progress.  From our first confession, I knew you would be a wonderful addition to our flock.  He asked me to share my thoughts on my journey, so I did.  As I explained it has been a roller coaster of a ride so far.  I have had the opportunity to experience things in my life which I have never experienced before, and appreciated that.  He responded that my journey was not yet over, however it would be soon.  He then asked if I have had any regrets.  I hesitated, before saying I was surprised that I have not received the blessing that I was seeking.  Father responded that he too was surprised that I had not converted to the church, as his seed was quite potent.  He explained that he was confident that would change tonight.

The father continued by telling me that the Elders had met, and discussed me in great detail, and decide who would ultimately lead me to my salvation.  He then asked me if I had thought about whom I would like to be my spiritual mentor.  I replied that I had indeed, and he asked me to share my thoughts, which I did.  I explained that all three were a different experience, and each had something special to share with me.  He agreed, and asked me to share my thoughts on each, and I did.  I began with Brother Jay.  I explained that Brother Jay has seemed to live a wonderful life, and that it was a bit scary seeing his aids wasted, sore infected body before he entered me.  I continued by saying that I was pretty sure if Brother Jay seeded me, I was pretty sure a conversion would happen.  I continued by saying that it appears that Brother Jay may not be amongst us for much longer, and it would be nice to possibly be his last conversion, before dying of Aids. 

The father responded by saying that I had made some very valid points, and told me that he was the one that had given Brother Jay his gift, and that he is indeed on a fast pace to his ultimate death and glory.  He explained that Brother Jay was not as old as he had looked, and that the Aids virus has played a toll on his body.  Father continued by saying that Brother Jay had entered the church on circumstances very similar to mine, and during his membership, he has shared his gift with many individuals.  Although I wanted to hear more, the father asked me my thoughts on Brother Stephen.

This was a difficult one for me to talk about.  Brother Stephen was by far the most aggressive of the three, and it was apparent to me that he meant business about sharing his gift with someone.  From his verbal aggressiveness, to him spitting in my face, and seeding me while wearing a cruel condom.  I explained that although it was exciting, I explained to the father that I was not quite sure that was the way that I wanted my conversion to happen.  The father agreed, and explained that Brother Stephen has not yet converted any members and that it is his strong desire to do so.  He continued by saying that Brother Stephen however has a problem in following the rules of the church, which has put his membership into jeopardy.  He stated that this was the second time that he has seeded a prospective church member, and that was contrary to church rules when deciding upon new prospective members.  Once again, I wanted to know more, but the father asked what my thoughts were on Brother Zack.

In my mind, I KNEW that Brother Zack was the one that I would like most want to lead me along my journey.  Should I tell the father this or not?  Once again my mind was racing.  Not from any drugs, but just in thought.  I decided to play it somewhat vague.  I began by telling the father that Brother Zack was quite intriguing.  I continued by saying that it was quite rare for a young boi to show and interest in an older bear such as myself.  I also explained that I had experienced a level of intimacy with him, unlike the others.  As I spoke, I could see the father nodding in agreement with me.  Throughout our conversation, I could see the fathers massive cock growing under his white pants, but now it appeared that he was fully engorged.  Perhaps it was just my imagination, but I was pretty sure that I saw some of his pre cum leak seeping through his pants. The father interrupted, by telling me that Brother Zack was one of the newest members of the congregation, and that yes that although the church welcomed all for conversion, it was nice to see a young boy seeking to join the flock.

The father ended the conversation by stepping away from his desk and tightly embracing me, and sticking his tongue down my throat once again.  His cock was straining inside his pants, and it felt wonderful brushing against me as we kissed.  He then instructed me to take off my t-shirt and shorts, so that I may be fitted with the proper attire.  As I disrobed, he moved behind his desk and took out a white V shaped garment around my neck.  It was a flowing garment, covering my nipples, and coming to a point just below my crotch. My cock was straining in its cage, And I was pretty sure that the father was going to bend me over his desk, and bless me before the ceremony.  Before placing the garment over me, he slipped two fingers up my now quivering ass.  His fingers were scraping the inside of my ass more roughly than he had ever done in the past.  He withdrew his now bloody fingers, and instructed me to clean them for him. Sadly he explained that his blessing would be reserved for the ceremony.  I begged him to give me his blessing now, and he explained that as part of the ceremony, he would be both the first and last to bless me, but I must have patience.  With that he stated that the service was very soon, and that before we should have a moment of celebration.  He once again went behind his desk, and removed a bottle, and a chalice.  He pored the contents into the chalice, taking a sip of it, and then instructed me to drink ye all of it.  With that he explained that I would be receiving communion wafers up my ass later, but that the ceremony would be lengthy, and they would be given to me at the appropriate time during the ceremony. 

That familiar buzz swept through my body, and I began to hear organ music playing.  Father explained that the ceremony was about to begin, and that although it was mostly about me, there was proper protocol to follow, and that I should be patient. He explained that I would now be left alone to meditate, and that someone would be in shortly to lead me to the chapel. With that, he left his office.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

A JOINT CEREMONY PART 1:

Although it was only 10-15 minutes, it felt like a lifetime waiting in his office.  I heard the door open, and in walked Brother Stephen.  Once again, he immediately spit on my face, and told me it was time for the ceremony to begin.  He grabbed me by my cock, and led me into the chapel.  Once inside, I noticed there was a body covered in a red cloth upon the St. Andrews Cross directly behind the alter, which was draped in a red cloth.  I could not make out who was shrouded behind the cloth though.  This time there were 5 other members of the congregation in attendance.  I did not see Brothers Jay or Zack, and wondered if it was one of them underneath the cloth on the cross. Brother Stephen instructed me to lay upon the alter on my back.  After doing so, my arms and legs were tied to the legs of the alter.  After being bound to the alter, Brother Stephen once again spit on my face, and took out his cock, and began to piss on me, instructing me to open my mouth to receive his blessing.  The father then entered, and made the sign of the cross upon my forehead.  He was still fully clothed, with his cock still rock hard underneath his pants.    The father turned towards the congregation, and announced that today was to be not just one, but two celebrations.  I was not quite sure what he meant, but figured that it had something to do the body draped upon the cross.  And I was correct.  He explained that first we would witness the marking of the beast on one of the members, as well as welcome a new member to the family.  In doing so, the red cloth was removed from the cross, revealing Brother Zack.  His arms and legs were found to the cross in a spread eagle position.  His cock hanging slightly between his legs, with a cock cage similar to mine on him.  A hooded Brother then approached the cross pushing a small table with a tattoo gun and ink on top of it.  He began by swabbing the area above his right nipple, and removed then gun from the table.  He slowly and methodically started to drawn what would ultimately be a biohazard symbol above his nipple.  Brother Zack winced in pain as the process continued. As the process was taking place, the father approached the cross, and wrapped a rubber tube around Brother Zacks left arm.  He inserted a needle into his vein which was now popping out some, drew a bit of blood, and then pushed the plunger on the syringe.  Brother Zack coughed at first, and then a sudden look of euphoria seemed to come across him.  Although I had heard that Tina can cause a limp cock, it had the opposite effect upon Brother Zack.  His cock began to become engorged in its cage.  In fact the father noticed this, and unlocked him from the cage, and his cock stood rock solid hard.  Mine was feeling the same exact way, knowing in my mind that sometime soon, I would be placed upon the cross to receive my marking just like Zach.  The father moved over to the alter, and untied my legs and arms, and led me to the cross, standing directly in front of Zack, he instructed me to kneel in front of him for the receiving of seed, I quickly obliged, and it wasn’t long before Zack filled my mouth with his precious seed.  By now my cock was straining inside its cage, and it was becoming quite painful.  I was hoping that the father would soon release me also.  Before bringing me back to the alter, the father said, let the second ceremony begin.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

On 11/18/2018 at 12:05 PM, tighthole64 said:

For those who have read my other stories here, you know that they have been real stories.  This is my first attempt at a work of fiction.  The only part about it which is true is the setup.

THE SETUP:

For some time now I have been chatting with a local guy on Grinder who is undetectable.  For the most part, he has been reluctant to play, and when he is available, I am not.  He recently changed his profile pic to one which was very dark, sitting by his bed in a black hoodie with his hand on his crotch.  His profile said, "Its Sunday so come over and get on your knees for confession, amongst other things.  Ill have you talking to God in no time." I immediately hit him up telling him that I liked the new pic and profile, and told him that I needed to confess something.  He said that  he couldn't today as family was visiting, even though his profile mentioned Sunday.  We chatted a bit, and I asked him if he was looking for a Priest/Parishioner  role play.  He stated no, but he had dated a priest for a brief time, and it was pretty dark.  He didn't care to discuss it any further, but my cock was rock hard, and oozing pre cum at just the thought of it.  Although I knew it would make me late for work, I had to jack a load off. I already had my work shirt off, and was a good thing that I took it off, as I shot a load that hit my chin!

To be continued.... If you like!

Priest PNP fantasies are BIG for me!!!!!!!!!!!  Have had a few experiences with men of the cloth.

• Like 2

A JOINT CEREMONY PART 2:

The father then led me back to the alter, where only 1 of my arms and both legs were bound to it.  In addition, a rubber tube was placed around my right arm, and tied tightly, until the veins started popping out.  The father removed a syringe from a table, sticking the needle in a vein, and drawing some blood into it, releasing the band and then pushing the plunger. My hand was then raised above my head.  I began to violently cough, and felt as though I could not breathe. My vision became quite blurred.   I could feel the liquid rushing through my arm, and experienced a strange metalic taste in my mouth.  The coughing subsided, and I felt a warmth spreading throughout my body.  Sending a tingling sensation throughout it.  My ass began to twitch, and my once rock hard cock began to soften in its cage, much to my relief.  The father then unlocked my cock from its prison, and withdrew yet another syringe.  I wasn’t sure that I could handle more of what I just received in my arm, and my body started to tremble.  The father patted my head, and told me not to worry, this would help me.  With that, he placed the needle to the base of my cock, and pushed the plunger.  It wasn’t long before my cock became rigid once again, growing in size like I have never seen it grow.  The father then knelt between my legs, and inserted my cock in his mouth.  He quickly removed his mouth and explained that I would be sharing what could well be my last negative load as a blessing to him.

It wasn’t long before I gave the father my blessing.  He removed his mouth from my cock, and brought his lips to mine, sharing my precious seed with me.  After his cock was clean. I was rebound to the table, with the rubber tube draped over my arm.  The father once again approached Brother Zack with a syringe in his hand.  This time however, the syringe was empty.  He placed the rubber tubing around his arm, finding a vein, and then drawing the syringe full of his bright red blood.  The father then approached me with the syringe, laying it upon the alter before tightly pulling the tubing around my arm.   The father removed the syringe from the alter, finding my vein, and pushing the plunger until it was empty.  As doing so, I will never forget the words that he said. “This is Zacks gift to you, and the church.  His life as yours will soon become.  His blood tainted by the same venom that you so desire and have earned.  Ultimately your sacrifice and death, as so many have experienced before you.”

With that, I was untied from the alter, and placed up my stomach, and retied.  As the brothers were doing so, the father disrobed, and walked to the front of the alter, and placed his semi hard cock into my mouth and told me to worship him.  His cock felt longer than it had ever felt before, causing me to gag just a bit.  As I was worshiping his holy post, I could feel my ass cheeks being spread apart, and once again, feeling sharp shards being placed in my quivering hole.  The father reminded his servants to save a few chards for later.  The father then moved behind me mounting my ass, and driving balls deep into my ass.  After aggressively pounding me for a few minutes, he withdrew his cock, and placed a shard on the tip of his cock.  It must have been quite large, as I could feel it tearing my insides, as he once again thrust balls deep in me.  Although it hurt like hell, and tears began to form in my eyes, it was what I wanted and needed so badly.  My mind was focused upon Brother Zack, who was still tied to the cross, with a bandage covering his new marking.  Maybe it was just my blurry vision from the tears, however it appeared that Brother Zack was also was starting to cry a bit. His cock was rock hard, and starting to ooze pre cum as he watched my breeding.  I’m not quite sure how long the father had been in me, as I believe I blacked out for some time. All I really remembered was the feeling of his venom flooding my ass, as he said, take ye all of my seed, for your forgiveness of sins, and ultimate resurrection into our Brotherhood. 

I felt like a rag doll laid upon the alter.  My body was sore, my throat starting to become dry, and my mind and body racing, yet coming down a bit. My hole was plugged with a familiar large butt plug, and I was untired, rolled over onto my back, and then retied to the alter.  A metal device was placed in my mouth, which pulled the sides of my mouth wide open.  I have seen such a device before, yet had never experienced wearing one.  At this time, the father asked all in attendance to disrobe, and share their blessings with me.  The congregation gathered around my face.  There were all types of cock surrounding me.  Some rock hard, some semi hard, cut, uncut, black, white, Hispanic, you name it.  One of those was quite familiar, as it was Brother Jay. He was the most aroused, and his cock was leaking a yellowish ooze from it.  I also noticed several leaking lesions upon his massive cock. He ultimately was   the first to shoot his blessings into my mouth.  One by one, tall of the cocks flooded my mouth with their venon, until no one remained.  Brother Zack was still tied to the cross, and I knew that his seed would soon be mine. My arms were then untied, and I was instructed to sit up, as best as I could.  The metal device was then removed from my mouth, much relief to my now aching jaws.  Although I have consumed quite a bit of seed, my mouth and throat were rather dry. The father explained that it was important that I remained hydrated, and brought forth a chalice full of Gatoraid, with what I ultimately figured out, was laced with G as an additional Aid. I quickly drank all of the contents of the chalice, and felt an amazing euphoria around me.  I came to sweat, and felt a bit nauseous.  I wasn’t sure if it was from the drink, or all of the semen that I had consumed.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

THE CEREMONY CONTINUES:

With that, my legs were untied and I was once again rolled over onto my stomach, and retied to the alter.  Brother Zack was then untied from the cross, and given a rather large bottle brush.  He gently lifted my head, and looked me straight in the eyes.  Although there was still a bit of compassion in his eyes, there was also an angry look to him.  Perhaps it was just my imagination, seeing him holding the pink tinged brush in his hand.  Was I about to receive a brutal breeding like the one I received from Brother Stephen and the cruel condom?  I was beginning to think so.  Brother Zack started to explain that this was the same brush that Father Joseph had used on him in his conversion.  He continued by saying that it has been determined that the father was the one who had recently gifted him, and that the strain was med resistant, and quite potent.  He continued by saying that it was his desire to be responsible for my conversion, as well as his first conversion.  He then asked me if this is also my desire, to which I explained yes.  He drew his hand back, and slapped my face quite hard, by saying from know on, any of my responses would be followed with the word Sir after them. He replied by saying good boy, and that the remainder of the ceremony would be quite painful, but he would see to it that I was quite relaxed.  He explained that up until this time, I have received only .5 point, but this time it was to b a full point.  The rubber band was once again tied around my arm, the needle inserted into my vein.  The plunger drawn I a bit, and then pushed deep into my vein.  WOW what a feeling it was.  Brother Zack then moved around me, and began to aggressively brush my ass.  He showed no mercy at all, plunging in deep and twisting it inside me tearing me open, to accept his seed.  He them removed the brush from my quivering ass, and brought it to my mouth and told me to taste it.  I almost forgot to add Sir to my response, but I did.  He did not slap me, but instead placed a cruel condom upon his raging cock.  He then spit in my face and returned to my ass, placing some very large and sharp chards in it.  Just like the father had, done, he thrusted deep in me, then withdrew and placed one on top of the cruel condom, and went balls deep in me.  This session was quite different.  There was no love or romance, just pure hard sex.  It seemed strange, yet I loved it.  After some time, I felt Zacks poison shooting deep in me.  His warm demon seed was a blessing to my roughed up ass.  I could feel his venom seeping inside the cuts inside of my ass.  He did not pull his cock from my ass after cumming, and remained inside for some time, before removing his cock, and the cruel condom.  He quickly started drilling my ass hard and fast, once again flooding my ass with his venom.

After seeding me, he plugged my ass, and moved to my mouth telling to worship his bloodied cock.  As I was worshiping his cock, the father mounted me, and stated that this would be the final blessing of the night.  I do not even remember the father cumming inside me, just waking up later in an unusual, yet beautiful place.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

I'm going to be taking a SHORT break for the holidays before posting more.  During that time, I will be writing more, for future postings.  My cock needs a rest from all this writing!  Trust me, I still have a few plot twists up my sleeve though! 

• Like 2

THE AWAKENING:

I am not sure for how long I was out, but when I awoke I was flat on my back, with my hands tied to a bed, which was covered in white satin sheets.  The room was entirely decorated in white, devoid of any decorations on the walls.  Most importantly, Brother Zack was next to me, wiping my forehead with a wet washcloth.  He was wearing nothing with the exception of a cum and piss stained jockstrap, showing off his amazing semi hard cock.  The head of his cock was poking out through the side of his jock.  On the table next to the bed, was the bottle brush, with my dried blood on it, along with the cruel condom he had used.  He asked me if I remembered much of the ceremony, to which I replied yes SIR.  He gently but his lips to mine, saying that I no longer needed to call him that, it was all part of the ritual. He said that although the results would not be immediately, we were now Brothers, united by the gifts that we had shared during the ceremony.  He had me roll onto my side, only to make sure that the plug was firmly in place.  I begged him to breed me again, and he replied that my ass had taken quite a beating, and that although he wanted to, he felt that it needed a rest.  He explained however that like I did with  father Joseph, it was time for me to share my seed with him.  Through all of this, my cock was still pretty limp, and he said the father had left a little something to help with that.  He untied my arm, and brought the syringe to my cock, and pushed the plunger.  It wasn’t long before my pathetic cock became rock hard, and I felt that I could rule the world. He explained that I was to breed him, and be rough in doing so.  I asked if he wanted me to brush his hole with the brush, to which he said yes, but not our brush.  It was now a sacred object between us, and others to follow.  He did say that it was the same brush that  father Joseph had used to prepare him for his conversion, and the one that I would use for my first conversion.  He did however remove a toothbrush from the table, and instructed me to properly abuse his ass, before penetration.  He once again told me that I was expected to be as rough on him, as he was to me.  I don’t know what came over me, but I slapped his face before spitting on it, and instructed him to refer to me as Sir for the remainder of the session.  A smile came upon his face, as more and more of his cock protruded from his cum and piss stained jock.  I instructed him to take off his jock, and get on all fours.  He responded with Yes, forgetting to say Sir, and was slapped once again by me.  He smiled, and said yes Sir.  I just spit in his face and told him there was nothing to smile about. Although my cock was rock hard, I was able to piss on the jock, and told him to stuff it in his mouth, as I did not want to hear any noises which might lead father Joseph to join us.  His ass was solely mine tonight.  After the jock was stuffed in his mouth, I brushed his cunt with the toothbrush. Once it had a bright red tint to it, I removed the jock from his mouth, and instructed him to lick it clean.  Once it was relatively clean, I began to aggressively brush his mouth with it, until it was once again bright red.  I informed him that he was going to receive two loads, one up his cunt, and one in his mouth.  I explained that he was NOT to swallow the load in his mouth, but to felch it with me.  With that, I replaced the jock in his mouth and I mounted his ass, and although my cock was rock hard, It wasn’t long before I dropped my load up his cunt.  I still remained hard though.  Through the jock, I could hear his muffled moans.  I know his ass has taken much bigger cocks than mine, but shrugged it off as him being pleased by my aggressiveness with him.  I removed the jock from his mouth, and it was now covered in blood in addition to the cum and piss on it already.  I began to aggressively fuck his mouth, slapping him a few times and telling him to watch his teeth.  They had not actually gotten in the way, but he didn’t know that.  After I blew yet another pretty big load down his throat, I instructed him to clean my cock, which he eagerly did.  After that, he simply rolled over onto his back.  I began to bite down on his nipples, and chew upon them pretty aggressively.  As he started to moan, the jock was once again stuffed into his mouth.  His cock became rock hard, and began to drip.  I finished off the session by milking his cock dry. With that, he tightly embraced me, laying besides each other, cock to cock.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4