Uncut total tops

concerned1

How long after you started barebacking did it take you to eventually turn poz? 

My understanding from reading heavily into transmission rates and odds as well as through reading the experiences of guys on Breeding Zone, is that for circumcised total tops the risk is very low indeed. But for those of us who are uncut, the risk is terribly high. So, for those who are uncut, how long did it take you to poz after committing to bareback-only sex? I'm looking for uncut total tops to share their experiences. I have been fucking raw for 5 years (I started in 2013) and in that time I have fucked maybe around 200 guys (maybe more). I have little to no doubt in my mind that I must surely be poz (for the fact that I am uncut and have fucked so many...often with little or even no lube). If indeed I am poz, then I am for the time being in the asymptomatic stage. I'm still fucking raw, I can't help it...it is like a powerful addiction for me. I don't know about anyone else. I always tell myself that I will stop or at least reduce the number of guys I'm fucking, but it never turns out that way. I love fucking different every guys every week - off apps like Grindr and in places like saunas (bathhouses) and cruising places. I am addicted to raw hole, I know the extremely high risk to me as uncut top (not that it matters if I'm already poz as I suspect) but I still cannot stay away from raw hole. I need raw hole to survive. Fucking raw hole is the best physical feeling I have ever experienced, and I imagine there is no better feeling (except maybe double penetrating a woman with another guy...especially double vaginal or double anal penetration....yes, I am bi).  Anyway...looking for uncut tops to share their own stories of addiction to bareback and how long they took to poz. 

Edited by concerned1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Vers top, uncut, and poz here. Asymptotic and not on meds here. I’ve barebacked hundreds of guys since I first tested poz on an Oraquick some years ago.