Success with Doublelist?

VersAlwaysLooking

Has anyone had success with Doublelist?   It looks / feels very similar to the former craigslist personals and a friend told me he's been able to get some cock from his post there.   I looked for my area and, while there were some posts, there were not as many as there used to be on craigslist.   I'm wondering if this site is new and just catching on or a dud.   

The language limitations on what can be in a posting make Doublelist very tricky to use. By the time you sanitize the content enough to pass their censors, you’re not saying much to attract action. And even if you do post something clean enough, your posting may or may not get approved in a timely manner. I’ve got a posting that I know is clean enough to be approved because it has been before, but last time I used it, my ad sat in limbo for hours - so long that it ended up being pointless.

My posts keep getting flagged yet I can find others in my area that say worse.  I think it's because my first ads were pushing the limits and now they automatically check my thoroughly!  Some stuff that was allowed in the beginning is now off limits.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:18 AM, kdk183 said:

My posts keep getting flagged yet I can find others in my area that say worse.  I think it's because my first ads were pushing the limits and now they automatically check my thoroughly!  Some stuff that was allowed in the beginning is now off limits.

I was afraid that my posts would not be accepted in Doublelist but haven't had any problems with this ad. I noticed that when the message comes up about the language on the ad, it's sometimes a warning.

I find it interesting that although I have no age on my ad, no one has asked my age or anything about me. All they have wanted is a blow job and some have asked for breeding through the gloryhole.

No problems with this ad of mine

Private gloryh@le 2pm - 4pm (near merivale mall) (nepean)
I have a private gloryh@le in my apartment, available on request, Merivale Mall area (Nepean). Interested in totally anonymous action, you won't see me and I won't see you. I just want your cock and your load. Not interested in your age or your shape although guys with big bellies are not good for gloryholes.

Here's the scoop. Once we confirm a time I'll give you the building address and ring number.

After you punch the ring number I'll let you into the building and give you the apartment number. The door of the apartment will be unlocked, so you just walk in and the gloryhole will be on your right. It will be covered so I don't see you and you don't see me. Approach the GH, unzip and my mouth will be waiting for your flaccid or hard cock. I love to feel a flaccid cock and have it grow in my mouth.

I can suck you and I'd love to swallow your cum. I love oral, but if you'd like do drill a hungry cumholle you just let me know and I'll have a clean lubed hole waiting for you and for your load. Either way, when you're done pumping your load in my cumholle, just clean yourself and leave. No talk unless it's dirty talk.

I've had some swing & miss situations with Doublelist..

The language barriers are flat out annoying..   It advertises itself as a site for adult  activity,  yet cannot tolerate adults speaking frankly with some adult language ?! Really?!

I think the site designers need to get a flood of complaints suggesting them to grow a thicker skin regarding their adult language sensitivity..  FFS, users of the site are going to be vulgar,  it comes with the territory of it being a sex hookup site.    This is not a site looking for tea & crumpets.  

Seriously,  I get the fact that they want the site to be clean of people selling shit,  that they don't want  prostitution,  etc,  but the designers really need to settle the fuck down with their over-active profanity & vulgar language preferences.  

I mean,  if anthing,  the designers should be paying much closer attention to the people being flagged for spam,  improper ad category placement,  & they should add specialized categories.   Examples are:  TS & CD's for guys,  TS & CD's for st8,  Str8 for TS / CD's,  Guys for TS / CD's. 

I can only bet that I'm likely gonna be offending at least one person when I speak this opinion frankly -   I think that there should be dedicated categories for trans or CD's & those who seek relations with them.  I think they've earned that distinction to be given their own space.  

But yeah,  the odd time when I do get an ad posted that actually makes it past the censors,  it is extremely rare that anyone actually bothers to read in depth.  The few that do answer are either too far away,  or extreme flakes. 

So yeah..  Swing & miss..   

I do have a favourite ad that I saved - the ad sounded like an expert in "ye olde English" vocab had written an outright hardcore sexually explicit ad & made it as absolutely scandalous as only the "olde English"  can do so.. The first time I read it,  I was actually chuckling at the apparent attempt of the author to make a blatant & purposeful slap to Doublelist's oppressive vulgarity standards.  LMFAO..

I would have copied the text & posted it,  but it seems it has expired..  If it is renewed,  I will be sure to post it so that I can share the laugh.    

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:48 AM, Kayne said:

Our government at work...

no not at work certainly not for the people, by the people

more like pandering to its supporters ill education, prejudices, hate and false perceptions of reality

all the purpose of one lot keeping you all down whilst their cohorts keep you all ignorant 

I have occasional good luck on Doublelist. But it's NOTHING like the success I used to get on Craigslist. 
At first the majority of my Doublelist ads were getting rejected or flagged. Lately, it's gotten better. They've become a little more lax in the words and pics that I can use. 
I sure do miss Craigslist. I could book a whole cum dump party with just using CL. But, I've never had quite the same number of replies when I post a sex party on DL. I'm hoping that as time goes by the responses will get better as guys get to know about DL.
One thing that's made it difficult for me, is that I got a lot of str8 guys by advertising to do a free massage.  A lot of married, str8 guys would answer the ads. I'd get them hard, suck them off and some would even fuck me. But, DL usually flags the ads for massage. So, that strategy that I had to find str8 dick has been missed by me

Guest Tallpike13

Nope! Same shit different name, I post I'm looking to fuck but the guys that hit me up are married, only want to give head, or just overall not my type. 

• 3 weeks later...