I WANNA FUCK MANY ASSES IN PALM SPRINGS FROM 22 TO 29 NOVEMBER

Toprawlover

I LOVE FUCKING MANY ASSES VERY DEEP! I WANT TO FUCK MANY MANY MANY HOT ASSES! BIG +++ IF YOU'RE POZ OR UNDETECTABLE. BIG +++ IF YOUR ASS IS ALREADY FULL CUMFILLED. I LOVE ANONYMOUS BAREBACK FUCKING! I AM ALSO INTO FELCHING/SWALLOWING SPERMS LOADS AND GROUPS SEX! WHEN I WILL BE IN PALM SPRINGS, I WILL FUCK EVERYDAY AND EVERY HOT BOTTOM! ????????? I will be travelling to PS from November 22 to 29. I want my dick very deep in ass. Get back to me... if interested in fucking. Hey! You can request invitations to all of my Local parties adds on BBRT (my profile is ATOPHORNYHUNGGUY) between November 22 to 29 in Palm Springs. ?Top guy here from Montreal planning to travel to PALM SPRINGS 22 to 29 of November for lots of sex. Will be staying in town during few days and willing to fuck a lot of strangers (at least 50 holes and more). Love anonymous bareback fucking. I want to fuck MANY MANY MANY ASSES! Big +++ if you're POZ or undetectable. Big +++ if your ass is already full cumfilled. Its gonna be my first time in PS and I wanna see what all the bottoms in town can offer me. If you request an invitation in my local party add, please be sure to unlock your pics and be serious about attending or getting together. ??? 

38593567.jpg

72932831.jpg

• Like 2