Music during sex

occumhungry

As I think about it, I cannot remember a single time that a man has gone to the trouble of starting up “mood music” prior to using me. Maybe I just don’t attract romantic - or for that matter musical - Tops. Music doesn’t do a thing for me during sex.

I can say, though, that a choice of music can be dicey - earlier this year at the bathhouse I was being very ably penetrated when the house speakers began playing “Muskrat Love” by The Captain & Tenniel. The combination did not conjure a sense of “fucking like weasels”.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

“it is written” the best music to fuck to is the Oompa Loompa song from One or the other of the Chocolate Factory movies.

That would never work for me - I would immediately think of Veruca Salt throwing a tantrum, or Violet Beauregard swelling up like a blueberry, and the mood would be lost.

I probably also would not be able to keep from giggling at the Top, and that never ends well.

Whoever said that must have had a fetish for dwarfs. Orange ones. With green hair. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Drum n' bass, most often, or some other kind of EDM, depending on how I feel. If I don't get to decide the music, there is no music. Some music actually boner-kills me, especially circuit house (one of the genres you usually hear in a club or bathhouse). 

It's old now (released 2000) but my go-to playlist is Dieselboy's 'System Upgrade'. There's a preview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SIdbXP3JNA

5 hours ago, ErosWired said:

That would never work for me - I would immediately think of Veruca Salt throwing a tantrum, or Violet Beauregard swelling up like a blueberry, and the mood would be lost.

I probably also would not be able to keep from giggling at the Top, and that never ends well.

Whoever said that must have had a fetish for dwarfs. Orange ones. With green hair. 

I hate to tell you this, but Violet Beauregard swelling up like a blueberry is a legitimate sexual fetish that people actually have. It's called 'blueberry inflation', or something like that.