Breeding Groups - Los Angeles area

HardOneLA

Hey guys, given that the name of our site is "breeding zone", I'm thinking we have to take it a step forward from just relating past tales, to creating our own new experiences.   Set up our own get togethers to fulfill the needs of all - those who need to fuck and breed, and those of us who need to be fucked and bred.  Would love to have it so we can video it, discretely, and record the fuckings and breedings.  Please let me know those of you who would be interested and we'll make it happen.  I may be able to host my first breeding party and then we can see where we go from there.  Thanks for your thoughts, suggestions, input and responses.  Oink!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Would love to get in with a couple or group of other versatile guys who take care of their health, to play and make discreet vids. (Not judging, just want better odds of avoiding the hassle of STDs.) U=U, hmu

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...