How I got into bareback sex

Hello everyone! This story is true and happened to me in September this year. A little background to me - 27 year old male in the UK, I have been sexually active with men since 17, however, I'd always used protection up until September this year. I always bottom and I have met men all over the UK, in saunas, 1-1 sessions, group sex.

So, in September I had to go to Blackpool for a friend's birthday, which was on a Friday night. As I'd not had much dick over the last few weeks, I decided to try out one of the saunas in Blackpool as it has 3, so I booked my hotel room for an extra evening. On the Saturday morning, most my friends headed back home and I got ready to head to the sauna, my plan was to spend as many hours there as possible and get plenty of dick.

I went to one of the saunas and headed straight for the glory hole booth areas, I spent a little time just sucking dick before I was craving multiple dicks in my arse. I left the glory hole rooms and wandered down the corridors, chatting to any guy I saw and found a room in which I decided I would just present my arse for men to use. I grabbed some condoms and lube and got on all 4's, waiting patiently for the first man.

I hadn't waited long and I heard a man walk right up behind me and put his hands on my hips and started grinding against my arse, tapping my hole with his hard dick and teasing me. He ate my arse and told me he wanted to fuck me. I agreed and passed a condom to him. I heard him open it up and when he slid inside me, I could feel he had it on. His dick wasn't massive, but he could really thrust and he grabbed both my hands and put them behind my back so I couldn't move at all.

Shortly into fucking me, he pulled out and started eating my arse again. Despite enjoying this, I could hear him pulling at the condom and it sounded as if he threw it to the floor, before I could ask, he had slid right back inside me, this time, he moaned so much more and it felt very different having a bare dick in me. I was angry at the fact he was trying to stealth me but he grabbed my hands again and he started fucking like there was no tomorrow. My anger very quickly subsided and I found myself throwing my arse back into him as hard as I could. I had so much running through my head -
- I'm taking a bare dick! Finally! And it's fucking amazing
- I'm going to get cum inside me, I've craved it too long to say no now
- oh my god this guy could have anything and now I'm going to get it (this strangely enough turned me on)
- I'm taking an anonymous load! And I want more!

I quickly felt him pushing in as deep as he could, he was moaning so loud and I could feel his cock spurting into my boypussy. I loved it, but I was a little overwhelmed and just lay there. Whereas the guy literally pulled out of me and left, didn't say a word. I never knew him, he said about 10 words to me, yet he was the first man to try impregnate me. I turned around and looked to the floor, to the see the condom, empty and just lay on the floor.

That day I realised I'll never use protection again. For some reason, being stealthed didn't make me angry, I loved it and I think secretly, I was hoping I'd catch something from him. The rest of my time in that sauna saw me become a really cumwhore, I'll never change and now I take as much cum as possible.

• 2 months later...

Many years ago, hooked up with a guy at a bar. Went back to his place. He got me all hot and bothered. Never mentioned Condoms, and just slid right in. He asked me where I wanted him to cum, and like a good (safeish) bottom I said cum on me. (I think he was just trying to distract from his BB cock.) I was loving it, and about 5 minuts later, as he was getting cols, he asked me again, and by that point I was hooked on bard cock and told hime to cun IN me. 

That first load in my hole and the several more he dumped in me over the course of the night and the next day sealed the deal. I have been Bareback bottom ever since.

• Like 2

Skin on skin is much better and now with PREP, it gives you a degree of security. Also I feel that my arse takes a bare cock in easier than a condom. Hence many times during sex, I tend to lose the condom especially when I am bottoming. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, aargosbot said:

Do you intend to be on life long meds or eventually get AIDs and die. 

I will definitely go on meds, I want to enjoy myself as much as possible ? I'm not really what you'd call a 'chaser', I'm more just fully accepting that the bareback sex will likely lead to catching various STI's and HIV, which I'm fine with! 

Edited by BBWhoreUK

• 1 month later...

I was about 30 Aleays used condoms One time I hooked up with this black guy. We got hot and heavy and he just put in in me bare it felt so good He fucked me till I could feel him breathing hard Then he just unloaded in my ass After that I never used a condom again

• Like 3

I was about 30 when I hooked up with a black dude one afternoon on manhunt. The first time he fucked me with a condom on, but after that he wanted to me fuck again but this time as he was pushing the head of his dick against my hole he looked at me straight in the eyes and asked me if I wanted it in. I said yeah, and then he blew his load deep in me. He fucked me one more time that afternoon. 

We hooked up a few more time after that, but that first time he bred me was the hottest experience I had. And after that I knew I was hooked on barebacking and have rarely used condoms since then.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 3/18/2019 at 3:56 PM, Bottom Jim said:

I was about 30 Aleays used condoms One time I hooked up with this black guy. We got hot and heavy and he just put in in me bare it felt so good He fucked me till I could feel him breathing hard Then he just unloaded in my ass After that I never used a condom again

Yep, I know the feeling, once you've had it raw, condom's are no more ? 

On 3/24/2019 at 2:48 AM, Devtylor said:

I was about 30 when I hooked up with a black dude one afternoon on manhunt. The first time he fucked me with a condom on, but after that he wanted to me fuck again but this time as he was pushing the head of his dick against my hole he looked at me straight in the eyes and asked me if I wanted it in. I said yeah, and then he blew his load deep in me. He fucked me one more time that afternoon. 

We hooked up a few more time after that, but that first time he bred me was the hottest experience I had. And after that I knew I was hooked on barebacking and have rarely used condoms since then.

It's baffling to think how we both wasted so many years having safe sex ? bareback only these days! 

When I was 19 I was tricked into being barebacked by a masculine alpha top daddy.   He's been breeding me since.   I'm 34 now and he recently was diagnosed HIV positive.     I am neg. But still take him raw.      I'm sure I'm going to be pozzed soon.     

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The first time I took a load I was being bb from behind with a regular partner when he just came. No warning , just a quick thrust and he shot his load. We were bb because the condom wasn’t helping him, but he told me he would withdraw before he emptied his balls . I loved it. Since then we always fuck raw and I love taking his load. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Being of the generation before HIV, bareback was the norm and even when the disease reared it's head, I remained a strict barebacker and to this day, I've NEVER had a cindom on/in me.  My motto is, "If it ain't bareback, it ain't fuckin...and it ain't happenin!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

My first time fucked was before so-called safe sex. (That story I recently contributed, by mistake, to Bareback Fiction, but it's true.) Condoms were for straight guys, and even then I looked down on guys who used them, although I wasn't sure why. When I started a relattionship as HIV was around us, I tried fucking with a condom and rebelled. I was naive and assumed we'd be monogamous, so why couldn't we fuck like normal? My partner, the self-proclaimed condom queen, gave in, although we soon discovered the other didn't like to top. We started fooling around, pretending to be monogamous.  (Yeah, whatever. I don't even date these days, but when I did date, I got where on the first date I let guys know I don't believe in monogamy.) Anyway, when cheating I'd have a guy put on a rubber. My partner and I separated, and I hooked up lots more. One guy had a big cock and told me I was so tight he needed to go bare. "Just don't shoot in me," I replied. Who is going to turn down a big cock? Another guy with a big cock assured me he was negative, so I let him cum in me all the time. Then I moved to a big city--so much more cock--and was a little paranoid, knowing most of the gay guys were poz. I even remember reaching back to make sure a guy was using a rubber. Then one night a guy's rubber came off, and his fishing it out with his fingers felt so, so good, I got where I'd try to see if my ass could pull off guys' rubbers.

Somewhere between careless and safe, I kept testing negative, and decided maybe I had a natural immunity to HIV. I've always felt like the first guy who fucked me, in the days when HIV was being transmitted before anyone knew what it was, could have been HIV+. A blood test at my next physical showed I had antibodies for Hepatitis B. In my odd thinking, I decided the guy who first fucked me  probably had both. This going through my mind years later coincided with some really bad experiences being fucked with a rubber. A rubber turned something pleasurable into pain and the pain didn't give way like it does bare. I started taking mainly bare cock, although not refusing covered, as long as they pulled out before shooting. Most guys were willing to make the trade off, and it was hot for them to shoot all over my ass.( I also had this weird experience when using Max Impact while being fucked crazy. My mind had this sort of circus chase where if if I got back to a certain box, I was safe to have the guy cum in me. If not, I'd sort of squirm off his cock before he came."

I'd say the progression to exclusively bareback went pretty quickly, less than a year, coinciding with my  getting in shape after letting myself go. Healthy encourages healthy, so why was I even more turned off by condoms? Because to me, bare is healthy. I no longer let guys use condoms,, except for this one hot guy with an 11-inch cock who would fuck me in a group after three other guys had cum in my ass first. Unless a guy told me he was poz, I would let him cum up my ass. If he was pop, I'd ask him to pull out before he came if he was worried about it. In the midst of my second adolescence, I snagged a boyfriend because he hated rubbers and loved pumping cum deep into me with his big cock. He even fucked me bare after discovering  I was taking all kinds of other loads. (He was neg but fucked pot guys bare, so the risk wasn't an issue for him.) Some of the loads I took were from poz guys, and I assumed I'd test +. But I didn't. 

When I got out of that relationship, I decided I just didn't care and would manage if I converted. Sex is too primal to be restrained by something unnatural. When I slut at this one video arcade, during the day, I make some married guys mad by saying, "You can't fuck me with a condom." But so many more love dumping a load in my sloppy hole. And so far, I haven't picked up anything the doctor can't fix.

• Like 1