How I got into bareback sex

Similar story to some of the guys here for me. I was late 20s. I’m in a sauna, in the actual hot sauna room part, and me and a hot 32 year old guy are making eyes at each other. He gestures to the door with his head and asks “Are you coming?”

I follow him out to a room and two other hot guys both around 30 as well appear in the room beside us. We close the door and me and one of the new guys lies down and the other two get ready to fuck us. My guy is beautiful: young, slim, toned, gorgeous cock. He’s kneeling down, I’m on my back with my legs spread wide in the air. His cock pokes at my hole and I realise it’s bare. So I take a condom, and grab his cock, squeezing the packet against it. He dutifully takes it from me, pulls back a bit, then puts his cock up to my hole again. I feel it with my hand. Still raw. So I give him another condom and again he pulls away, smiling, moves his hands around a bit, and back comes his cock. Yup, still raw.

At this stage I realise this beautiful guy who clearly wants his dick in my hole is not going to fuck me with a condom. The other guys beside us are going at it. I have a choice to make. And I say fuck it. I spread my legs wider, tilt my ass up a bit, grab his thighs and pull my ass up against his raw cock. And away we went, skin on skin.

Him and the other top swap between me and the other bottom for a while (as I suddenly realise group sex works so much better raw) and then one after the other they dump their loads in my hole. The poor other bottom gets no loads... so he decides he’s vers and when the tops are done he mounts me as well and dumps a third load in me.

They all get up and leave as I’m lying there on cloud fucking nine, having had my first experience as the group cumdump. Guy number one just smiles his sweet gorgeous smile as he leaves. He must have been so satisfied that he’d just turned the condom prude into a raw cumdump!

After that, I used condoms a few times, but psychologically it was over for me: I was a BB bottom. I started letting the top decide and waiting till he was well inside before confirming he was fucking me BB. I was so happy if he said yes. And in the end, I just started refusing condom sex altogether. I don’t care how hot the guy is, it’s a complete turnoff now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Apart from a few occasions, I've always taken cock bare. Back to my first time at 17 I was taught that bottoms are to be bred by any top that wants to use them. 

I've turned down sex when guys say safe only. All though I will accept any load somehow I'm still neg. 

I'm not so much a chaser I'm just not too bothered if I catch anything. 

Though there is a thrill taking loads from detectable tops. 

Guest Porthos

When I met my first serious boyfriend we had sex every night. We were both versatile and our fucking was always done with condoms. One night after about 6 weeks being together we were in bed making out and kissing when I started to suck my bf's cock..Big sloppy blow job. He was moaning and I was getting it really wet. I then got up, positioned myself over him and slowly impaled myself on his cock. I started to ride him as we continued kissing...He told me he was getting close. I didn't respond. He then said I'm getting really close and I'm not wearing a condom...I kissed him even deeper and told him I wanted him to cum inside me. Within seconds his breathing got heavier and I could feel his cock pulsing in my hole...We never used condoms again

For most of my life my frequent casual fucking, top and bottom, was with condoms. So much so I can remember the few times in the 1990s and early 2000s when I went raw.

Topping I rarely went raw until the last 5 years. However, I did lapse once in a bathhouse about 15 years ago and it was so out of character I don’t really understand my actions. I hooked up in an open area with a young Asian guy. I seem to recall kissing, already out of character for me, and groping. He was just my type, boyish, hairless, slim, small, probably Japanese. I guided him into a room, got him on the bed on his back, took a hit of poppers and started rimming him something I hardly ever did then. Then I entered his ass with my cock, fucked and, surprising myself, did not pull out when I came. It was great but I felt terribly guilty although the guy didn’t mind, and he waved at me 20 minutes later when he left the bathhouse. I think the poppers lowered my inhibitions and his bubble butt and cute asshole just set me off.

Bottoming, I remember visiting Sydney and the old King Steam and hooking up with a young guy in a room who kept losing his hard on with a condom. We tried and tried and eventually I let him fuck me raw, but not cum in me. Later we went to my hotel and he stayed overnight and fucked me a couple of times. He produced a pipe and wanted to smoke some pot which was a problem as it was a non-smoking room bar that’s a bit off point. Several years later I recall lying naked ass up in a cruise club room waiting for a top and attracting a good looking Arab guy. I proffered a condom but he sweetly persuaded me to let him bareback me, he had such a big cock I didn’t want to miss out. It wasn’t long after that I started BBing full time on PrEP.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I was having a sexual affair with a very sexy married guy. About once a week I would meet him at his office which always begin with an embrace and passionate kissing until we moved into his private office.  He always prepared for our time together with a comforter on the floor, lube and condoms.  Once in his office we undressed and the passionate sex began. He loved to fuck me on his desk, with me sitting in his one of his many chairs, standing up as well on the floor.  In the beginning he always insisted on condoms as he was married until a few months into our affair.  I respected his wishes as he was the top and it was his call.

About three months into our torrid affair I noticed that he was poking his cock against my hole with out any prior attempt to put a condom on.  I so desperately wanted him inside me raw that I didn't say anything at all. Before I knew he was in me while I was on my back, legs up while he stroked his cock in an out, I was in heaven. Not knowing if he would come in me or not I did everything in my power to squeeze his cock with my hole.  Without any mention that he was cumming he was soon breeding me. I was so aroused that I couldn't contain myself and let out some loud cries of pleasure. Once he was spent he whispered in my ear "baby I just breed your man pussy with my man babies." From that time on we never used condoms.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1