How do all the cum dumps in here deal with STD’s?

TOPS can get them too.  I love fucking and breeding and I've had my share of things.  I get treated and a week later back out having fun.  I see my doctor every 3 months for testing etc but they are there if I need them. I have open communication with my PCP and they look out for me. Sometimes the clinics can be difficult and try and make you feel guilty.

When my gay doc or the regional clinic ask if I can notify past flings about my STD(s), I smile back at them and say that they're 100% anon guys who love to bareback. It's difficult to notify past partners when the sex and cum happen SO fast! LOL! But the idea is to get tested in regular intervals, take your antibiotics and lay off sex for a bit (I KNOW this is very hard to do!). A little willpower is required, and then back to bb sex!

• Upvote 3

On 1/24/2019 at 11:05 PM, phukhole said:

I get tested every 2 months. I like to know as soon as possible and get it treated, both by my regular doctor and at the clinic.  Occasionally, I'll get something and then get it treated.  It is a risk when you take anonymous loads like I like to.  I always let me partners know (if I know who they are).  I get something maybe twice a year, so it's not too bad.  I think with a lot of people on prep, they're getting tested regularly and treated quickly. 

Totally agree. But one question for you: usually people get tested every 6 or 3 months. Every 2 seems to me a bit too often. Why you test so often? I usually go every 3. Only one time I had to go before because I had complains to my dick.

2 STDs a year seems to be a realistic expectation for bare sluts into anon breeding. I live in a small town so not a lot of tourists. I get something always when I play in the capital or during vacations.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been infected twice in the last year, twice over the course of 150 or so fucks. I suppose I can't complain. The problem, however, is that when they get me, they seem to pile it on. The first time I tested positive for gonorrhea and chlamydia, and the second time I tested positive for gono, chlamydia, and syphilis. Given the very limited incidence versus the number of encounters, it tends to suggest that I'm getting infected by a single individual each time, rather than getting one STD from one guy and another STD from someone else. Takeaway message: There are probably some "Typhoid Mary" types out there who simply do not get tested or treated, and keep on racking up infections and spreading them. In some cases, it's possible that the guy may not be aware, since some STDs can progress without symptoms, but if a guy's going to bareback anonymously, he should be getting tested regardless of whether he feels symptoms or not.

And yes, it's a nuisance. The antibiotics that nail gono and chlamydia are not the same as those needed for syphilis, and antibiotics won't do diddly against viruses. PrEP won't save you from HPV, Hep A, Hep B, Hep C, or herpes. Get the vaccinations for those STDs that are available.

Also a nuisance: I haven't been fucked in three weeks and can't do a thing about it, because I absolutely refuse to risk anyone else's health. Masturbation and dildo play are NOT an acceptable substitute.  

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I started my prep last September. Since then,  I played bb with one guy and attended 3 bareback parties ( multiple partners each time). To me, I considered it as 4 outings only but I already got my first STD (syphillis) last month which was promptly treated. I get tested every 3 months as a prerequisite to getting my prep prescription renewal as required by the Public Health. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, ltrhornypig said:

I started my prep last September. Since then,  I played bb with one guy and attended 3 bareback parties ( multiple partners each time). To me, I considered it as 4 outings only but I already got my first STD (syphillis) last month which was promptly treated. I get tested every 3 months as a prerequisite to getting my prep prescription renewal as required by the Public Health. 

It is pain in the butt literally but this is the price you pay for taking loads up your ass. Consider myself lucky, over and done with, until next time, not somthing permanent like HIV. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/7/2019 at 3:53 PM, anonbugchaser said:

guys. anybody know of treatment for anal wart?? otc remedies that work or am i hitting the dr's office?? help me out. thanks

Those “freezone” kits work on one or two, even a small distance up your ass if you are careful. Hitting them twice won’t hurt. obviously they could get infected there so don’t blame me. A Doctor is always a good idea. Years ago I cut one off my Taint with an X-Acto knife and just sprayed it with Bactine off and on all day. 

Once they spread like mad you will need a Dermatologist to knock you out and laser them. 

Guest takingdeepanal

Apparently there's been an increase in meningitis infections amongst gay men. I would DEFINITELY advise that everyone vaccinates against it. You can pretty much die within 2 days from it.

On 2/11/2019 at 6:27 PM, takingdeepanal said:

Apparently there's been an increase in meningitis infections amongst gay men. I would DEFINITELY advise that everyone vaccinates against it. You can pretty much die within 2 days from it.

I assume that the outbreak is in Australia, right? I am not even aware that we have vaccine for it;(-.

Guest takingdeepanal
51 minutes ago, ltrhornypig said:

I assume that the outbreak is in Australia, right? I am not even aware that we have vaccine for it;(-.

The outbreak is in Australia. Your doctor should have access to meningococcal vaccine. 

I think I have been lucky overall. In my life time of bare back sex with hundreds of men I have had only 9  times I have been infected with an std. well...10 if you count HIV. Lol. Last year I had both chalmydia and syphilis.  I think both were from a nasty top that was sort of a regular. Of course I knew the symptoms and was treated right away. Since then I have had several prostate infections. I am not sure if they are related or not. 

• Like 1