How do all the cum dumps in here deal with STD’s?

• 1 month later...

It’s really just a part of life. I have a close relationship with my dr and now that I have had some stds multiple times I don’t even have to go in.  As a total bottom you have to expect that your pussy is a breeding ground for lots of things. They are not pleasant but it’s part of life. I don’t see any other option.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

It’s really just a part of life. I have a close relationship with my dr and now that I have had some stds multiple times I don’t even have to go in.  As a total bottom you have to expect that your pussy is a breeding ground for lots of things. They are not pleasant but it’s part of life. I don’t see any other option.

The other option is to accept that it may happen, and do what you can to avoid them as much as possible.

4 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

What do you mean you don’t have to even go in? He just writes you a prescription when you tell him? That would be nice. I got 6 loads in me last night making my total to about 13 this week. I hooked up wish  shady DL folk, who are also the ones to give you something. Lol. I need to get checked soo.   

Edited by PhatWhiteButt
Spelling

?I go to my local Urgent Care(UC) for treatment. I have thick file there, a Doctor??‍⚕️ showed it to me and urged me again to get a regular GP. UC accepts my insurance, for poor people and injections? are free. Walgreens next door fills orals? cheaply too. The Doc also told me USA CDC guidelines for quantity of antibiotic is not effective for infections in gay men. So my UC Doc doubles the dose. WTF? Doc says ineffective treatments are partly why STI? rates are rising, especially in gay mens culture, current patients think they are effectively treated, butt really they are still infected and may have created a treatment resistant BUG?, like meningitis.

My point is= a safe place to go for treatment for STI can not be impossible if i can find one in Maryland Heights Missouri(Pop15000).

I just accept the fact i enjoy bareback sex too much. Catching STDs and becoming poz is just a part of life for the life style i choose. 

If i see a hot guy with a great cock i couldn't care less what i might catch off them, i just want him to make love to me and satisfy my needs.

• Piggy 1

Ouch.. that is not good.. in 2015 I picked up a dose of hepC whilst fucking around in berlin folsom.. came home had the tests and it was revealed..in addition as I found out 3 weeks later I had also developed kidney cancer..the critical reading got to 1980.. 2000 and I wouldn't be here typing this.. up shot ..the hep C cleared spontaneously.. and I am minus a kidney for the cancer..

In short.. there are a lot of us with major problems.. it's what we do with our life that counts... good luck to your BF.. look after him.

• 1 month later...

Typically get an STD about two times a year, mostly gono and chlamydia and nothing worse for awhile but also other less minor things that I can't remember. I get off on feeling like a dirty whore for getting an STI and know it's just part of the territory when you bareback and probably the guys who gave it to me didn't then know either as I get fucked a lot by travellers into fucking all and sundry and like sauna dark room sex where guys don't always fuck one hole. So you know it's going to happen... But nothing I would want to give up bareback for. However anal warts from HPV was different, needed cauterizing and when that wasn't overly successful they cut the last ones out, all very painful and took awhile to heal up. But as your body builds up an immunity to it I haven't had a repeat and don't want one.   

On 11/25/2018 at 8:56 PM, makingwords said:

I'm a cumwhore but I rarely get STDs these days. I have no way of knowing for sure but I think it's because I have a circle of about 20 regulars who I trust and I generally avoid big sex parties with lots of unknown partners. I do 1 on 1 sessions and smaller, private groups. The last time I had an STD was February. And I get tested once a month, which may seem overkill/paranoid but I like having the confidence of knowing I haven't picked anything up recently.

this will not reply your question but message from my cock; your ass is welcome any time😉

Edited by SirPhilippe

So Ive had syph 5 or 6 times.  The last time I tried to avoid getting treated and my doctor's office would not leave me alone about it.  They kept calling and calling and calling until finally I just had to go in.  I'm always asymptomatic so for me it is fun to leave that one untreated as long as possible.

I'm coming up on 19 years poz in less than a month.

To my knowledge I have only had gono once and it was fairly recent (last 6 months).  I tried to live with it but that shit was annoying as FUCK and I had to go get it treated.

I had chlamydia once as a teenager.

There ya go....there's my list.  :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Embracing the title of being a cumslut cums with a cost.  STD's are plentiful.  When you take anonymous loads like I prefer, one should not be surprised when they occur.  

I treat them exactly as I did HIV - an occupational hazard of being a total whoring slut and breeding bitch. And worry about getting them just as much - don't give a fucking shit if is in any way going to get in the way of raw cum and piss being fucked deep into my raw cunt and throat. 😈😉

I don't go in for that "collecting" them as while the idea of having loads of stis might be a turn on for some (I not judging in any way) the reality of having any of them is anything but. And I am a fucking selfish greedy cunt when it comes to stis - you can't have mine, fuck off and get your own lol. 

Checked every time I have my HIV bloods done and get anything found dealt with before getting back in the sling lol. 

Had most of them. Chlamydia, gonorrhoea syphilis (twice) and Hep C once (cleared via the usual course of interferon 

Edited by essexfuckwhore
  • Like 1