How do all the cum dumps in here deal with STD’s?

I test for HIV every 3 months, but only check for the others yearly.  Most of the others give you some indication well before then, so I'll get tested as needed if something shows up before the yearly check.  To date, I've only had the clap once, and that's it.

Edited by tnjon77

Ever since I stopped PReP and the testing that went with it, I’ve only been tested twice and once was clean and once had it all! But I’d agree with @RandyCubbythat over the past 5 years I get STDs about 2 or three times a year! It goes with the territory of being a good CumDump!

• Like 2

I'm not usually a cumdump, but I do go to some BIG groups sex parties and the sex club before it closed (for now).  Pretty much every time I'd indulge as a BOTTOM for lots of guys in those kinds of settings I'd end up with gono/chlamydia in my ass/throat at my next check up.  For some reason I never catch anyting in my cock even though I top just as much as I bottom.  I've been barebacking all the time for about 18 years  and never used to catch anything until almost everyone else started barebacking too, poz guys were undetectable, neg guys on Prep - raw became the norm and so did the occassional std.  At least people around here don't freak out and consider you a leper when you tell them these days.  I try to tell my fuckbuds if I catch something so we don't just pass it back and forth, and everyone I ever tell thanks me for telling them.  NO one has EVER initiated telling me they had something, and I should get checked, but I guess in a way I'd rather not know.  I play with some total sluts :) , and I'd probably be getting tested every couple weeks if those whores told me every time they caught something lol.

• Like 2

It's also good to have a doctor testing and treating you who is NOT judgmental about your bb sex life. I have a younger gay doc and am treasuring him each and every moment. I do tested every 5-6 weeks by getting oral and anal swabs, urine test, and bloodwork -- from soup to nuts! My gay doc knows I love to bareback. No judgments whatsoever. My stress level is normal. I get any STDs (if you've read my posts on BZ, I've listed them), they are treated with shots and/or antibiotics, and I stay off sex for the full 7 days. Then back into the bb forest for more bb adventures. If you don't have your own doctor, then go to a nearby hassle-free clinic where they give you options (and aren't judgmental) when you think and feel you have any STD.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's part and parcel of the brotherhood, but you can do things that keep you in the game as much as possible.  I can't stress this enough, but TEST, TEST, TEST!  I'm UD, so I only need to go and do my usual HIV bloods half-yearly.  I do pop by once a month though, just to make sure I haven't picked up any other bugs in the meantime.  

And, as slutty as I am, I do try and suss out situations/men where I don't feel completely comfortable.  Anytime there's drug use, I steer clear (more than one reason for that).  I also do have a discussion about this ahead of a hookup.  It's not 100% bullet-proof, though.  Any guy that thinks that a discussion about STI's is a "bone killer" probably has one, and I steer clear as well.

As has been mentioned above as well, if you find a clinic/doctor that is genuinely non-judgemental, it helps.  If you feel comfortable getting tested, and feel that you won't get the third degree when something pops up, stick with them.  

Edited by LetsPOZBreed
Grammar/wording
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I just accept that STD's come with barebacking and I know there's guys out there that maybe have an STD and don't know it or will intentionally stealth you and get off on infecting others, including with HIV. As a slutty bottom I don't harbor hate towards tops that infect me. Taking indiscriminate cock and cum you just have to factor such things into the equation and not think about every guy giving you an STD (knowingly or not) but it most definitely does happen so no use moaning about it afterwards. And taking multiple loads in dark rooms, someone might infect me then when someone else fucks me they're likely to get the STD too so i'm not all blameless here either if I unknowingly act as a "carrier". Just get tested regularly as that's about as much as you can do. So embrace the risk, enjoy the moment, and accept that you're going to get "extras" as a matter of course.  

I get STDs treated promptly after finding out through bloodworks, oral and anal swabs, and the urine test which STDs I have collected due to barebacking. It's part and parcel of the raw fucking we engage in. Here in Canada the local health deparment gets after you and your GP about treatment quickly. I know, some raw boys on BZ love collecting every STD known to man -- more power to you. I, for one, love a STD-free body. Remember, I did have to endure and treat LGV, clamydia's wicked stepsister, one nasty STD; no sex for 3 weeks and it HURT! Just my 10 cents' worth. OINK!

Swamp, it's also that you're away from bb sex for 7 or 14 or 21 days. I tried to weather it through. Then it's back into the bb forest I go. I've heard of some guys on like Day 2, 3 or 4 -- they can't take it any more and have bb sex. Some guys take their shots and/or antibiotics and are regimented and stay off sex, other can't or don't want to. 

7 hours ago, Read1 said:

Swamp, it's also that you're away from bb sex for 7 or 14 or 21 days. I tried to weather it through. Then it's back into the bb forest I go. I've heard of some guys on like Day 2, 3 or 4 -- they can't take it any more and have bb sex. Some guys take their shots and/or antibiotics and are regimented and stay off sex, other can't or don't want to. 

The trouble with not waiting the required time is that you then allow the infection to develop resistance to the treatment. That's unfair on those of us who don't really want to have an incurable bug.  There are some nasties out there now that are very hard to treat.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...