How do all the cum dumps in here deal with STD’s?

I currently have chlamydia in my ass, getting pills for it on Monday but, got tested 3 times this year and all 3 times I had it in ass or throat so, even though the meds cleared it the previous two times - wondering if I should even bother with the meds this time or just wait until im a week out from my next test so I don't look like such a slut.. 😅

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I’ve commented on this a few times, but having just come down with a bout of syphilis, I’ve been thinking on this topic. 

I think the most crucial thing about barebacking is having a plan for how you want to maintain your health. That’s going to look different for everyone, but for me that means having a place where I get tested/treated, having regular tests scheduled and being familiar with the process and associated costs(I’m on prep, so whenever I go in for my bloodwork, I have them do a full panel anal and oral swab as well as urinalysis). 

Sounds obvious, I know— but you’d be surprised what a difference that makes. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Swampboi said:

I’ve commented on this a few times, but having just come down with a bout of syphilis, I’ve been thinking on this topic. 

I think the most crucial thing about barebacking is having a plan for how you want to maintain your health. That’s going to look different for everyone, but for me that means having a place where I get tested/treated, having regular tests scheduled and being familiar with the process and associated costs(I’m on prep, so whenever I go in for my bloodwork, I have them do a full panel anal and oral swab as well as urinalysis). 

Sounds obvious, I know— but you’d be surprised what a difference that makes. 

Totally know what you're saying.  I will always bare back, it give me SO MUCH PLEASURE, but I also want to go about it as healthy as possible.  I am on the road a lot and will sometimes get tested at local LGBT testing places but they miss things alot of the times.  I'm sure my own doctor thinks I'm a total slut!  lol.

Edited by PhatWhiteButt
spelling grammer

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 5:11 AM, Veytoss said:

The other option is to accept that it may happen, and do what you can to avoid them as much as possible.

I am a total bottom. I will never have a confirm in me. I really don’t know how you can avoid them? I do have a close relationship with my dr and depending on what it is I sometimes don’t have to go in to see him.

On 12/20/2019 at 3:11 PM, love2struggle said:

I currently have chlamydia in my ass, getting pills for it on Monday but, got tested 3 times this year and all 3 times I had it in ass or throat so, even though the meds cleared it the previous two times - wondering if I should even bother with the meds this time or just wait until im a week out from my next test so I don't look like such a slut.. 😅

love2struggle: Funny that you've had chlamydia 3 x in a year whereas I get gono instead. gono 5 x in 20 months is my record.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I usually get tested every few months or sooner depending on how much I’m getting fucked. If it’s a higher risk situation or I feel like I could have caught something, I’ll go sooner. It’s usually every few months I’ll catch something and just have to do the normal doc visit and treatment and then my ass is back out there looking for fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of this 1930s blues song by Lucille Bogan:

" Now your nuts hang down like a damn bell sapper
" And your dick stands up like a steeple
" Your goddam ass-hole stands open like a church door
" And the crabs walks in like people"

recording: youtube  lyrics: genius 

nuthin new under the sun

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Neg4pozbreeding

If I get one or more STDs from taking loads in my ass from strangers then it happens. Considering when ever I have sex I have never used a condom. I am bound to get a few eventually.

On 12/2/2018 at 9:44 AM, skylon said:

The worst part is dealing with the health department....They know everything about you. They know your medical history, whether your poz and all of your STD's. Last time I caught something I was traveling when my results came back. They had my land line number and my address. When I got home I had a message on my answering machine and a letter in my mailbox to contact them. They were relatively discreet and polite but thorough, but you really have no privacy.

Recently having been diagnosed with HIV, the health department contacted me just yesterday and asked me all kinds of questions: "What was your ex-partners name? Have you had sex since being diagnosed? With whom?"

Like... fuck off with these questions. Didnt realize having HIV would be like living in Stalin's Soviet Union. 

• Upvote 3

Regularly testing is the way to go. I seem to be in a rhythm of having one big sex weekend per month. I then leave it about a week and go get a test after that. In the last year I have picked up an STD maybe three times and have to treat it. By the time it's all cleared up, I'm back out again having a piggy weekend, but at least I know I am not passing anything on. 

• Moderators
On 3/4/2020 at 3:48 AM, Yes said:

Reminds me of this 1930s blues song by Lucille Bogan

" Now your nuts hang down like a damn bell sapper
" And your dick stands up like a steeple..."

I had a little trouble finding it, so posting for those who wish to; the title of the song is "Shave 'Em Dry". Well worth the listen 🙂