How do all the cum dumps in here deal with STD’s?

On 3/22/2020 at 2:42 PM, fetishlad said:

Regularly testing is the way to go. I seem to be in a rhythm of having one big sex weekend per month. I then leave it about a week and go get a test after that. In the last year I have picked up an STD maybe three times and have to treat it. By the time it's all cleared up, I'm back out again having a piggy weekend, but at least I know I am not passing anything on. 

Same here.

Ive been a cumdump since i started prep about 2 yrs ago. Been to many parties whored out ect....taken over 100 loads...get tested every 3 months. testd for chlamydia 2x. Its something expectd in the raw life 🐷

Screenshot_20200425-000056_Video Player.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Back to being a dirty whore and soon got bugged up again. Arranged to get tested and treated only to find my usual Sexual Health Doctor, a very non-judgemental man, had left and i'm back with a woman Doctor who, if she doesn't exactly say it, definitely gives the impression that she doesn't approve of barebacking with strangers and asks some very searching questions. This included asking how many men I had had unprotected sex with since the last test and did I know the person who had infected me and I said, well no, there's been a few guys and I haven't known them. Besides, it was dark so couldn't even identify them although I didn't tell her that... Her face said it all though. I enjoy barebacking with strangers far too much to start 'risk management' and I know i'm not the only one out there to get an STD so I try not to take it personally but must be harder for younger guys who may be made to feel guilty for what comes naturally and hesitant to get treated in future.  

• 1 year later...
On 7/13/2020 at 9:38 PM, NZWhore said:

Back to being a dirty whore and soon got bugged up again. Arranged to get tested and treated only to find my usual Sexual Health Doctor, a very non-judgemental man, had left and i'm back with a woman Doctor who, if she doesn't exactly say it, definitely gives the impression that she doesn't approve of barebacking with strangers and asks some very searching questions. This included asking how many men I had had unprotected sex with since the last test and did I know the person who had infected me and I said, well no, there's been a few guys and I haven't known them. Besides, it was dark so couldn't even identify them although I didn't tell her that... Her face said it all though. I enjoy barebacking with strangers far too much to start 'risk management' and I know i'm not the only one out there to get an STD so I try not to take it personally but must be harder for younger guys who may be made to feel guilty for what comes naturally and hesitant to get treated in future.  

Exactly. I feel like I’m always lying when they ask the question how many men have you slept with.  I round down to the nearest 100. Lol. 

On 3/14/2020 at 10:06 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

I collect them like badges of honour. for a true cumdumpster, the more stds you get the more it shows you're performing your duty as the city cumsewer, taking dirty raw cum sewage from anyone who wants to unload.if you take regular loads from strangers pretty much every day and hunt for the dirtiest pigs you can find you're gonna get loaded with stds on a regular basis.plus when you're known as a bathhouse cumdump most of the guys fucking you raw have one or two bugs and they love sharing them with sluts like the faggot taking loads in the bathhouse sling or face down ass up on a fuckbench or on a bed in a private room with the door wide open.i even get messages from guys who just tested positive for something and are hitting me up just so they can try to give it to me cause they know I will say yes and beg them for it.thats how a faggotwhore deals with stds.

yeah .. welll im curious to know what perm damage has being a std sewer fuk hole cause u, particularly because ur not on meds. Do you plan on just going till you die? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

STI's are a hazard of the sport that is male sex.  I don't worry over them. If I get one, I get it treated. For a sexual athlete like myself, an STI is the equivalent of a pulled muscle in football--it happens. Foe me the hundreds of male partners I get to have every year make the risk more than worth it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I think as a bottom in general we are receptacles for junk. Lol. I have been sexually active since I was young. I was pozzed at 19.  I was lucky to meet some very nice health health care providers early on that treat me without judgement. My primary physician is gay and may have a piggy side too. I ran into him at steamworks last year. On average I get an std a year. My Dr has always treated me with respect when I go in for treatment. Last month I was in and he said we will get this taken care of and get you back out having fun in no time. I thought that was funny. I have always been good about abstaining until I am cleared to get bred again though. 

Edited by Pozguyinchi
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

I'm really enjoying getting back to being a cumdump. As has been mentioned, it comes down to testing every three months and being aware of anything that doesn't seem right. 

We all need to remember the doctors and nurses at clinics would have seen pretty much everything, so it's unlikely anything would shock them.  

• Like 1

On 6/11/2022 at 5:46 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I think as a bottom in general we are receptacles for junk. Lol. I have been sexually active since I was young. I was pozzed at 19.  I was lucky to meet some very nice health health care providers early on that treat me without judgement. My primary physician is gay and may have a piggy side too. I ran into him at steamworks last year. On average I get an std a year. My Dr has always treated me with respect when I go in for treatment. Last month I was in and he said we will get this taken care of and get you back out having fun in no time. I thought that was funny. I have always been good about abstaining until I am cleared to get bred again though. 

Im also in Chicago, looking for a new Primary care physician. Mind sending his contact information?