What do you power bottoms do to recover from heavy sessions?

PhatWhiteButt

I love being a total cum dum bottom but go though periods where I will bottom for around 2 to 3 guys a day for a few weeks at a time then I notice my ass needs a break and it’s pretty sore.  Itchy, burning anus. Maybe it’s hemorids? Or std?  I’m still horny but my ass needs about two weeks to recover fully. Is there anything I can do to help facilitate my ass recovery period? 

Thanks!

I don't go that long between it but after going to the bath house or heavy toy session or whatever, sometimes my ass also gets itchy and burning from overuse. Also the "line" on my taint will get swollen and sore. Usually lasts for a few days.

Best thing to do is stop doing anything more with your hole. Preparation H works gets for reducing swelling and cooling the itching and burning as well. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, leaker30 said:

I don't go that long between it but after going to the bath house or heavy toy session or whatever, sometimes my ass also gets itchy and burning from overuse. Also the "line" on my taint will get swollen and sore. Usually lasts for a few days.

Best thing to do is stop doing anything more with your hole. Preparation H works gets for reducing swelling and cooling the itching and burning as well. 

Do you the cream or the inserts? Or both?

On 11/24/2018 at 6:21 PM, PhatWhiteButt said:

Do you the cream or the inserts? Or both?

You just want hydrocortisone cream which is what most perpetration h is, but look at the label to make sure. If you really want to recover quick go to your doctor and get hydrocortisone cream that’s 2.5%. Any OTC cream is 1%. The 2.5% stuff works wayyyy better. It also comes with an applicator that you stick slightly in your hole to get the cream inside 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Guest GoneFishing

Savor the moment ! 

My hole survives but it’s my inner legs that buckle like a clumsy fawn. 

Thats when I know it’s time to pack up or switch to top mode. 

Btw 2019 load tally is 6.  Gave zero 

For me, after a hot and hard session of me getting gangbanged for hours I usually let my bf eat my hole which always soothes everything and then a hot relaxing bath. Usually that does the trick and the soreness is gone (just have that wonderful “used” feeling in my hole that keeps me horny for more)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I use a holistic gel called Bottom Boy Butt Gel made by a guy who used to live in Palm Springs. He's now in No Cal, but still makes it.  It soothes my hole and helps it heal.  Started using it a while back after LARGE toys/fists, but I use it after most marathon sessions now.  Feels great!

• Thanks 1

im the kinda powerbottom cumdump that just gets hornier and hornier and more hungry for cocks and my pussy gets more and more thirstier for loads so the day after taking a bunch of guys loads at the bathhouse or a gangbang i like to go to the bathhouse and offer up my hole for anyone who wants to breed it.or in the summer i will actually stop by a cruisy park after the bathhouse or a fuckparty and take random loads for awhile. i guess its kinda hair of the dog for faggot whores

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

After a gang bang or after a real slutty night where I take any where from 8 to 20 loads, I luv playing with my loose hole, tasting the cum juice from my hole. My hole only once ever hurt bad and that was after 4 hours of tops give me 32 loads. I was dripping cum mixed with blood. I just soaked in the bathtub with cold water. I kept exposing my hole to the water. It made my hole feel great; it was still loose, but not hurting.

my bigger issue is if I spend too much time at glory holes with my ass against the hole getting fucked I get cramps and pain in my legs for several days! 

Such is the price to pay to be a cum dump!

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 8:12 AM, Chargedup said:

My hole survives but it’s my inner legs that buckle like a clumsy fawn. 

God yeah this happens to me, or the tendons down the back of my calf muscles start to trigger cos I'm flexing my legs so much in various positions. I know some good stretches to fix such problems, but in a cruise bar or sauna it's really not the place to do that!

My advice is, as with any physical activity, keep practising! :D?

Your hole will get used to the amount of cock its taking eventually. Until then lots of lube to prevent soreness, and make sure you know how to 'react' physically to every cock that slides into you - I mean, if the top starts going the 'wrong' way inside you, you can kinda twist your body, arch your back, move your ass, even work your pelvic floor to direct his cockin the right way for your inner shape, if you know what I mean - that definitely reduces soreness and pain later on if you're directing his cock inside you in the right way...

But yeah ultimately a few days of rest is always good too.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, barejackbro3 said:

God yeah this happens to me, or the tendons down the back of my calf muscles start to trigger cos I'm flexing my legs so much in various positions. I know some good stretches to fix such problems, but in a cruise bar or sauna it's really not the place to do that!

My advice is, as with any physical activity, keep practising! :D?

Your hole will get used to the amount of cock its taking eventually. Until then lots of lube to prevent soreness, and make sure you know how to 'react' physically to every cock that slides into you - I mean, if the top starts going the 'wrong' way inside you, you can kinda twist your body, arch your back, move your ass, even work your pelvic floor to direct his cockin the right way for your inner shape, if you know what I mean - that definitely reduces soreness and pain later on if you're directing his cock inside you in the right way...

But yeah ultimately a few days of rest is always good too.

This is good advice. I’m just learning how to direct the cock to where I want it. I had a really huge cock tonight and could not seem to get the right angle. It was just bangin again my prostate so hard I thought i was going to piss the bed. Eventually figured it out.  Will probably be sore as fuck in the morning.  Still learning!

• Like 1