What do you power bottoms do to recover from heavy sessions?

PhatWhiteButt

Well at least you understood what I mean, I wasn't sure if my random attempts at description were even helping! :D 

For me this skill is essential because - it seems - I am a bit of a strange shape down there, or at least, I note that tops often fail to find my hole first time and usually aim just a bit above, which once inside me then they're kinda pointing in the wrong angle. A few pelvic floor clenches and a little tension wriggle or two usually sets him on the right track.

I think as a bottom if he is going slightly the wrong way and you can't fix it on your own, you can say something, but if you're a submissive bottom like me, it has to be framed in a sense of service to the top. Sometimes I will say, 'hang on, let's change position a bit' and if he says something like no, i'm fine like this (subtext: i just want to fuck and i really don't care about you) i'll say 'you can get in me deeper this way'... they almost always change their mind and let me guide them to a deeper, harder, rougher and more enjoyable fuck.

• Like 1

After a really intense session, I'll spend a day in a hot bath, Epson salts and just relax my body. Then, after getting dry, I use icy hot patches on my legs, thighs and back. Basically I just try to pamper my body for a day. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 11:54 AM, barejackbro3 said:

For me this skill is essential because - it seems - I am a bit of a strange shape down there, or at least, I note that tops often fail to find my hole first time and usually aim just a bit above, which once inside me then they're kinda pointing in the wrong angle. A few pelvic floor clenches and a little tension wriggle or two usually sets him on the right track.

Oh god I can relate to this. Had a few situations where there wasn't enough light and a guy tried to enthusiastically fuck my tailbone. If that happens I tend to become more dominent as i found out the hard way that some guys will just keep trying to drill through you if you let them. ?

Back on topic, if your hole feels sore after a long sesssion give it plenty of rest until it calms down. Don't just try to force more cocks/toys/whatever in there in an attempt to power through it.

It can also help to have a sitz bath (basically bathing your perineum in 3-4 inches of warm water mixed with salt or baking soda for 15 minutes).

Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/11/2019 at 3:51 AM, phukhole said:

I use a holistic gel called Bottom Boy Butt Gel made by a guy who used to live in Palm Springs. He's now in No Cal, but still makes it.  It soothes my hole and helps it heal.  Started using it a while back after LARGE toys/fists, but I use it after most marathon sessions now.  Feels great!

Is it available online?

• 2 years later...