The kinkiest sex you've ever had

Tom

Don't judge me to harshly guys. ;) I love to get fucked. So much so that just thinking about it and I drip cum. Sometimes I wonder if its enough. The kinkiest fuck I ever had was in the back of a cab. The driver was cool about it and I rode this guys cock. It was not easy but he came in me and the cum dripped out and got all over the seat.

Here's my thing(s). Fisting? What does it feel like for the guy getting fisted?

Second, I have this freaky fantasy of being fucked and its more like a rape/snuff flim scenario. Some stranger with tattoos and piercings and a gorgeous big cock is fucking me in a dimly lit room and there is weird techno music playing-- very hypnotic and rythmic. He's fucking me from behind and we're both really hot and horny and sort of out of it...just into the fucking. As he's ready to cum, he puts a bag over my head and cuts off my air and as he's cumming inside me, he pulls it really tight and won't let me breathe. The freaky thing is, I like it!

So is this fantasy normal? Whats it all about and have you ever had a real life experience like that?

the kinkies sex i have had was when i went to a mates place he fucked then asked if it was ok if his dog fucked me its great big dick and cum goinging every were when he knoted i was i pain thank god for poppers, he said that the dog fucks hik all the time.

Guest MightyMouth

I hooked up with a Master on AOL. He taught me to use code words (red, yellow and green) and spent the next two hours playing with my body and making me pleasure him. I loved it. I've been thinking I might want to be peed on but haven't tried it yet. I think the feeling of hot piss flowing over me might feel pretty incredible.

I had been chatting with a dom master bear for a while who wanted to get me high and whore me out, so I let him. Went over to his place, immediately stripped and he tied me up on the floor of his apt. He gave me some booty bumps, tied my cock and balls up, put clips on my nips and blindfolded me. He fucked me raw and came up my ass, then got online and over the next few hours got four bears to come over and breed my ass, was the most amazing sex ever.

Gawd, how can anyone quantify kinkiest? My most RECENT was at the bookstore- a dom boi I have been playing with , and who has been fisting me there- met me one afternoon- he had already gotten a load- I tried with 3 guys but came up empty- he wanted me loaded b4 he used me. After some scolding, he led me into a booth, had me strip, and then J Lubed my hand and had me try to self fist my hole, while he throat fucked me. He pulled out and held his cock back and pissed all over me, then had me stand and spread my ass for him, and he proceeded to fist and fist/fuck my ass. At some point he opened the booth door- wide open, and all the guys in the place could watch him use me. After he had his load in my ass, he invited a 7-11 type clerk in to use me- very small cock tho and his load was lost on my ass lips- then he told me to keep letting guys use me, put on his pants, and split. I probably was naked in a pool of piss and J Lube for another 30 minutes-- but too many lookers and not enough pigs at that time of day

I had been playing with a rather dom top a few times, and had built a decent amount of trust with him.

One day, I went over - the door was open/unlocked. I went downstairs, got undressed - he put a blindfold on me, tied me up to a pillar in his basement (fully decked out sex-basement), and bought in a slave to suck my cock for a bit - I

only caught a brief glimpse of him. He worked on me for a bit, then was sent away.

Next, I was tied down to a fuck-bench and he had another top come over and fuck me for awhile while I sucked on the other guys cock - I was tied down / blindfolded.

After that, was moved over to the sling - he started to open me up with some toys, him and the other top would take turns fucking / using toys / feeding me cock. Eventually he started to bring out clothes-pins and placed them all along the inside of my legs/groin as he started to work on trying to get a fist into me. I was new to fisting at the time and he couldn't get all the way in - but I did enjoy the effort.

Wish I could track him down again - been a few years since we played, but he seemed to strike a nice balance of working within my comfort zone, but knowing when to persist and push my limits a little bit further. At the end of the sessions we'd hang out, smoke a bit, have a glass of wine - I think seeing his non-sex attitude helped me trust him more once we got playing. During a 'scene', he was the top - dominate, ruff, aggressive - but at the same time always ensuring I was enjoying things also. Outside of sex, he was pretty damn nice. Older guy, was in his late 40s/early 50s at the time - ex military and a really thick hairy build with tats.

• 3 weeks later...
Gawd, how can anyone quantify kinkiest? My most RECENT was at the bookstore- a dom boi I have been playing with , and who has been fisting me there- met me one afternoon- he had already gotten a load- I tried with 3 guys but came up empty- he wanted me loaded b4 he used me. After some scolding, he led me into a booth, had me strip, and then J Lubed my hand and had me try to self fist my hole, while he throat fucked me. He pulled out and held his cock back and pissed all over me, then had me stand and spread my ass for him, and he proceeded to fist and fist/fuck my ass. At some point he opened the booth door- wide open, and all the guys in the place could watch him use me. After he had his load in my ass, he invited a 7-11 type clerk in to use me- very small cock tho and his load was lost on my ass lips- then he told me to keep letting guys use me, put on his pants, and split. I probably was naked in a pool of piss and J Lube for another 30 minutes-- but too many lookers and not enough pigs at that time of day

Very hot!! I think you can quantify it depending on your own limits. Lately I've been getting into the kind of kink where the guy puts a rope around my neck or bag over my head and as he cums, he pulls either really tight. Wow.. freaky I guess. I think my thing is for some kind of psycho to be fucking me. :)

hmm hard to say. about twice a year i meet up with a Dom Daddy of mine who lives part time at a gay nudist camp in the country. i go there and he basically uses me in the most extreme ways, all day, everday, for as long as im with him. he fists me, keeps me tied up, buttplugged, piss drenched, feeding me piss, real raunchy stuff too but i'll spare the dirty details, loves to give me enemas before he uses me, has alot of other guys use me (last summer vacation gang fuck was pretty intense) he has such a wonderful beautiful cock, i often wake up to him rough fucking my musky hole, basically i spend a couple weeks with him, at a time, being turned into a total no limits fuck hole, stretched open daily, very little interaction outside of whatever perverted idea he comes up with next. he puts down plastic sheets in every room so that he can feed me and shower me in piss whenever he feels like it, he's not so much into me servicing him manually, as much as he's interested in having a pig boy who would basically fall to the lowest levels of perversion just to make him happy, it's pretty intense stuff, living like two animals in such close proximity, sometimes up to a month wherein the only thing im clothed in is a harness, a collar, a raunchy jockstrap and piss and cum. thats the kinkiest stuff i have done so far.

The kinkiest sex I ever had happened at a bookstore, I met a dom top there that blindfolded me, stripped me, collared and leashed me. After that he pissed down my throat and paraded me up and down the private booth area and offer my hole and mouth to whoever wanted it.....he would spit in my mouth, find used condoms and poured them down my throat and up my ass and felched cum out of guys asses as well as rimming others. He told me that if I wanted his load that I had to continue getting used and abused until he thought it was good enough and then I would have to beg for it. I had guys that spit on me, piss on me, I drank so muck cum from condoms and off boots, counters and floors..had about 13 guys that bred my hole and finally he made me beg for his load..he fed me more piss, spit in my mouth and then bred my hole.....it was definitel the kinkiest scene. I am hoping to do it again soon. OINK OINK OINK

• Upvote 3

kinkiest time for me was when I got fucked by two tops for 3-4 hours till they had pumped me with 9 loads between the two of them. After that they DP'd me (one of them had a REALLY fat cock). I'd never been DP'd before but once they got both their cocks in and started pumping away It was insane. I can still remember the explosion of hot gold shooting in to my ass as they both came inside my ass at the SAME time. I couldnt get enough of it.