Are there crazy sex pigs in here that DON’T pnp?

PhatWhiteButt

I’m a total sex pig but I absolutely abhore chemSex. But I have to admit I’ve never really tried anything besides poppers (which I love). I’m afraid I would love it so much I would never go to sleep and I know I would fall downtown he rabbit hole.  I don’t need chems to stay up all night looking for anon dicks. My brain is just wired that way. People always assume I pnp but I don’t. Any other guys in the same situation. I’m by no mean shaming those that PnP but it’s just not for me and would love to find a group of pigs in here that are Like minded. I’m also really wanting to get into fisting. 

• Upvote 1

I have never done anything stronger than poppers which I love. People always assume I'm on something cause I can just be a cum dump for hours. I'm just naturally that big a slut for cock. I have had bad experiences with guys who have PNP so I'm also in the no thanks category.

15 minutes ago, SBB1984 said:

I have never done anything stronger than poppers which I love. People always assume I'm on something cause I can just be a cum dump for hours. I'm just naturally that big a slut for cock. I have had bad experiences with guys who have PNP so I'm also in the no thanks category.

What he said !!! ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PhillyActionHere said:

Not sure what is a “crazy sex pig” to you but I have never done drugs and won’t knowingly play with anyone on them. 

Being and an ass up cum dump until the sun comes up.  The thought of it makes me so hard I don't need drugs to turn me into a whore.  

I smoke 420 and drink heavily, but that's the extent of my partying. Have family issues with addiction so I've never bothered with anything more. Quite a few guys have assumed I pnp due to my interest in gangbangs and anon play, and the things I'm willing to do in public, but I've still never hooked up with anyone I've known is currently on anything hard. But being a slut is an amazing high in itself and ive never needed anything more to want to be a total whore for anyone.

• Upvote 1

i've was around a lot of drugs as a kid. my sister is 3 years older than me and i was sort of her and her best friends mascot.  When i was 14, they'd get stoned every day before going to school. They had military boyfriends and they'd often party together with whatever was available, lots of hallucinogens. They'd all offer, i'd always decline.

So i've had lots of experience observing people who are stoned.  As a critical care nurse, i've also had lots of experience with people where it's gone bad and they have fried brains or hearts. i've cared for lots of people who used meth with completely destroyed hearts (they get ruined heart valves from infections from needles).  Between the two experiences and what i have seen, drugs just scare me. 

• Upvote 1

Great topic!! I am a HUGE sex pig and have been for a long time and always wondered why sex pigs are always portrayed "drug addicted" as I have never been one for drugs other than smoking pot. (Even drinking, I had one drink at Thanksgiving and I think it was my first drink in at least 2 months.)

Dick has been and probably always will be my drug of choice. Like CC Bottom said, anything that interferes in the high I get from a good dick is not for me. (I also feel dick is the most addictive thing there is!!)

• Upvote 2

I’ve been around people on Meth and I have never been judgemental. It never seemed to turn them into sex maniacs, but they all dressed alike and had some other similarities. Maybe I missed an opportunity for sex....or two.

In 1980 Quaaludes, (also invented by the Nazis...hmmm...) were known in the Gay community to make people more luvvy duvvy but it seemed more for one-on-one not for trying to get 50 loads a night 

Now either the formula for Meth has changed or a different demographic is doing it.

It could be sonething else, something Cosmic. Hear me out.

There was a story in the 70’s that LSD had actually been invented in the late 30’s or early 40’s  but, puzzling to the inventors, it did not work.

Then after the Atom was split for the first time LSD suddenly started working as designed.

or so the story goes. 

Guest Tallpike13

Wine and poppers are the extent to my "partying" don't need meth to have a good time, and I don't want anything to do with someone that does. No judgement, don't find anything attractive about it.