Are there crazy sex pigs in here that DON’T pnp?

PhatWhiteButt

On 11/25/2018 at 11:57 AM, ErosWired said:

There are lots of men on here who not only don’t pnp but refuse to play with those who do, for plenty of very legit reasons. Including bad experiences. I am now in the “Hell no” camp myself.

Agreed, ErosWired. I'm a top pig; [love groups, orgies] but guys who pnp just aren't present, their minds are totally somewhere else.

BTW, ErosWired, you have a totally fuckable ass

I don't pnp, and usually don't play with those who do.  They often just can't keep hard enough to actually fuck and breed, so what's in it for me?  A few weeks ago a guy came over from BBRT.  We hit it off right from the beginning.  Then he asked if I party - no, but he could.  He explained that he's manic and this helps level him and keep him normal.  Well I do have to say we had the 7+ hours of the best and hottest sex I've ever had.  He fucked me every which way all night long and I loved it.  But by 3 AM I was wiped and begged off, asking him to leave, as I had to get up in the morning.  He did, has called/texted several times but haven't answered him.  The next morning I had to straighten up like my entire apartment as if I'd had an orgy of 8, which I guess I sort of did with him alone.  Anyway, I would play with him again in a flash but, at someone else's place, not here.  That way I could go, get fucked by him and any buds, and leave when I was ready to.  Not have to go on forever and be a zombie the next day.  Just my opinion, guys, not passing judgment.

• Upvote 1

I can see both sides of this. In a way, some guys prefer some chems to really lose themselves, and push the last of their inhibitions away so they can surrender and totally pig out. I get that, it's a notion that holds some appeal to me. Personally, I rarely do anything more than 420, some wine or beer, and possibly some poppers.

I have just always worried about losing myself to it. What is the point of having a perfectly awesome pig fuck session and then barely remember it the next day? Or getting too wasted that you're barely participating? I like to be present so I can fully give myself to the man who is fucking me, doing everything I can to make him get off. After all, if he's not enjoying himself, or my ass, then I haven't done my job.

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Total pig slut here and I don't PNP. I'm cool if guys I'm with do it but I'm not gonna join. I've known too many guys whose lives were just fucking ruined by meth, Tina, whatever you wanna call it. My older brother dealt it, wound up horribly addicted to it, went to jail, and eventually died, all of it due to his meth addiction. He did all kinds of stuff while on it that led to him dying so young.

Guest Dickmagnet
4 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Total pig slut here and I don't PNP. I'm cool if guys I'm with do it but I'm not gonna join. I've known too many guys whose lives were just fucking ruined by meth, Tina, whatever you wanna call it. My older brother dealt it, wound up horribly addicted to it, went to jail, and eventually died, all of it due to his meth addiction. He did all kinds of stuff while on it that led to him dying so young.

Totally agree with, it's quite sad to hear so many guys losing there lives etc to all the crap out there. Even the under 18's here are starting to use tips-ex or glue to get there highs now, how sad & pathetic is that. I sometimes wonder what all that shit does does to your body.......

34 minutes ago, chipygmalion80 said:

ChemSex is rampant in Big Cities (Chicago, NYC, SanFran) and the guys who PnP and would invite me over were pushing the goods, not their dicks. Half the time because they were limp dick. I think the sex is just a cover to get themselves more "clients".

I have an otherwise very intelligent aquaintance that lives about 30 miles away in what I call a small town, miles from any Interstate highway. Right after the first of the month he is on all the sites with fairly long diatribes about taking all loads, and gladly accepting Poz loads. For a few days I get some PM’s wanting to meet up that also are unusually long.

Then he disappears for a couple weeks, and I get some normal PM’s after that.

Great guy and very responsible, keeps a nicer house than I do.

Edited by Pozlover1

Poppers are my limit. I've never even smoked a joint. I try not to judge but PNP is a deal-breaker for me. I have never needed any artificial stimulation to pig out.  I think there are more of us out there who don't "party" than one would think.

i dont really pnp either as im such a natural gangbang cumdump i dont need to get fucked up to lay in a sling taking loads from strangers all night. but i do usually smoke a little green and sometimes guys like to get me fucked up on e or other stuff while they watch me get gangfucked or gangfisted. even had a few guys get me drunk to watch me get used