Shooting a load and self-loathing: Totally normal

hungry_hole

On 11/18/2018 at 12:28 PM, ErosWired said:

... when I do [ejaculate], I feel a sense of self-loathing immediately afterward, every single time. I do not jack off after a night of anal service.

This caught my attention because it shows that many men are clueless about how male sexuality works.

What ErosWired describes happens to him when he cums happens to almost every guy after they shoot their load, whether they are a top, bottom, straight, gay, cumdumps. I've read here bottoms describing their "annoying case" that after they shoot their loads they are done, as if it was something particular to them. Weird. This is why I once mentioned that many bottoms are self-centered, thinking that it only happens to them.

What distinguishes guys who top from those who prefer not to, is that "tops" really enjoy the fucking itself, can stay hard for a long time, and a very powerful breeding experience. So I say I'm a bottom because I'm not a very good top but I know that if I enjoyed fucking as much as some guys who've fucked me, I would also be a top.

@hungry_hole -  No, what I describe absolutely does not happen to almost every guy after they ejaculate, and no, I am far from “clueless” about how male sexuality works. I just disagree with your unsupportable claims, and your openly judgmental opinions. Please, spare us both your armchair psychology and your thinly veiled hostility. If you’ve got a beef with me, either hash it out privately or just block me, but don’t embarrass yourself on the open boards. I’d rather agree to disagree and not get personal about it.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

@hungry_hole -  No, what I describe absolutely does not happen to almost every guy after they ejaculate, and no, I am far from “clueless” about how male sexuality works. I just disagree with your unsupportable claims, and your openly judgmental opinions. Please, spare us both your armchair psychology and your thinly veiled hostility. If you’ve got a beef with me, either hash it out privately or just block me, but don’t embarrass yourself on the open boards. I’d rather agree to disagree and not get personal about it.

Drama queen

• Downvote 2