Breeders sharing one cumdump?

flacogedor

as a take all loads cumdump, i have always found guys love sharing my ass with other guys, wheter its their buddies, guys online or randoms at the bathhouse. have even had a few boyfriends tat loved watching me get gangbanged and take anonymous load after load at the bathhouse. thats how a few daddies got around to whoring my ass out

• Upvote 1

On 11/27/2018 at 4:53 PM, flacogedor said:

Thank you so much for all your replies, it was refreshing to read.
I started this same discussion some months ago on a BDSM forum from my country (Argentina) and the responses were absolutely stupid, narrow-minded, fear-inducing, full of doubts, and with no personal testimonies or advice. Here I just read a positive personal experience, a cautious comment, and some advice.
I know this sounds crazy or hard to believe, and I guess there's no way to prove any person to be 100% faithful (nor it would be good for our mental health to try to prove it in the first place), but with this couple our triad arrangement worked perfectly to me, for at least a year. I garnered A LOT of experience in that time, and it was amazing. Like I said, two full breeders and one absolute submissive. Me and a closed couple. I bred other sluts around that time too (I chose them wisely, they were three), and the couple was aware of that, but they trusted my judgement (that's the craziest part, but we'd been talking for almost a year before making this arrangement so I was no stranger to them, and I'm an honest guy).
Anyways... The experience of sharing a cumdump with another breeder is fantastic. If you're a top and really love fucking, pumping an asshole that has already been used feels amazing, and it's even better when you can use another man's cum to do so. Besides, the feeling of having a hole to breed whenever and however you want with a partner that you know and feel like a brother has no equal. I wish we would be wiser as men an arrange our society in a way that this kind of relationship were more common, at least among our community.
My experience finally ended because I needed more than one hole, and this other top didn't want to breed with me other bottoms, so I had this idea of expanding our triad to incorporate other sluts but my partner wouldn't allow it, and so I started seeing them less and that weakened the trust, because in this kind of relationship fluid and honest communication is BASIC.

i haven't read the rest of the replies yet, so sorry if this turns out to be redundant.  

What you describe sounds polyamorous to me and not "strange" at all.   I'd suggest you try polyamory sites for additional conversation and input.  Gay relationship has not had the social advantages for evolution that straights have, i think we are at the beginning of figuring stuff out, but it can be a fun adventure and i appreciate what you are doing.  i think an advantage can be that we don't have to start with preconceived notions adopted from the straight world (not saying you are doing that, but that sort of thing can be subtle).

i suspect there are a lot more of us open to such relationships than any of us realizes.  Many haven't "realized" it (yet?) because we haven't tried it? Idk. But i applaud your trying and discussing it. To me what you describe is just more refined and relationship oriented vs just hooking up.  i don't think this has to do with quantity so much as it has to do with quality.  i'm a bottom and similarly relationship oriented?  For instance, i much prefer fb's to trying to arrange a hook up with someone i've never met.  To me, having fb's is sort of in between poly and hook up sex, because there is a form of relationship between the Top and bottom, but they don't have relationships with each others fb's. i also am a bottom with decided sub tendencies. For instance, the idea of sleeping (literally) with a Top who i have the trust, because of relationship, where He can penetrate me anytime He needs or wants is very appealing. i'm literally imagining being asleep with this person and waking up in the middle of the night to Him sliding in.  i have no doubt there are plenty of bottoms who would love that arrangement.  You'll note that i identify "trust" and "relationship" as part of the ingredients, i think there are Tops and bottoms who want that.  i also think that "fluid and honest communication" would be part of building something like that. i love kinky and imaginative sex that incorporates 'mind fuck,' that can be hard, or impossible, to explore in any depth with a hook up.  

i am not suggesting there is a right or wrong way to do any of this and i love that we are discussing this.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2018 at 7:02 PM, flacogedor said:

Anyways, going back to the topic of this thread but keeping in mind what we just discussed, maybe that's why it's so hard for me to have an honest conversation about barebacking in my local gay community, let alone about sharing one cumdump with other breeders (whether in a triad or an exclusive group). It's like we don't allow to be and act different within our own community. Sometimes I feel like "straight" people are more open than us, and maybe that's why so many subs go to them to get bred.

Straight people should be more open minded, they have a hell of a lot more advantages. No one has to ever defend themselves because they are straight, or hide or fear.  Gay people are just beginning to get those kinds of freedoms, and as you note earlier, they are not universal by any stretch of the imagination, eh?  i absolutely love that there are people like you out here, pushing the boundaries, asking questions, asking "why" and "why not." 

As to discussion about barebacking.  There is so much about this that is unconscious.  Despite the fact that HIV is no longer a killer disease, thanks to modern science, there is still a lot of fear and ignorance about it. HIV is sort of in the category of herpes now, a non curable, but manageable, std. The truth is, when a person takes the right meds, HIV is not transmissible, and there is no such med for herpes.  But even though HIV is no longer the threat it was during the 80's and early 90's, that's where many peoples emotions (and even heads) are when it comes to thinking about it.  

The truth is, if one is not in Africa, HIV is more prominent as a gay disease than straight.  That fuels fear and prejudice in both the straight and gay community (the gay community still has plenty of issues inherited from toxic roots) In my mind, PreP is sort of like the polio vaccine was when it was first developed. If we could get everyone who is at risk on it, we could similarly irradiate HIV.  i don't agree with them, but i love "chasers" for their sheer emotional rebellion against being caged by a disease. Personally, i think there are better ways to assert solidarity and individuality than catching a disease, but i adore the sentiment. 

The reason i am saying all this stuff about HIV (and i am a medical professional, so i have that perspective as well) is because in your opening comment you state: "Btw, we all three are neg and plan on staying that way."   i want you to stay neg and am glad you want to stay that way. That's part of the reason why, even though i am poz, i am on meds and get tested regularly to make sure my HIV stays suppressed and untransmissalble. Based on current scientific evidence, no one is going to get HIV from me.  i'd suggest, if you are not already on PreP, that to do so would be a part of a rational "plan on staying" neg.  i got pozzed by a negative Top lol.  Either he was lying, or simply didn't know, but my methods to stay neg weren't very effective lol.  As you mention, there is no 100% way to ensure that the guys you are having sex with are all they say or think they are. PreP (and suppression if poz) are evidence based preventative measures. 

To me, HIV meds are a boon to the gay community. They provide a way for us to assert both our freedom and our sexuality without any threat to ourselves or society.   i'm gay and a bottom who's sexuality includes receiving a mans semen into me. i do not want my partner to be restricted in his drive to breed, or me (or anyone) to be restricted, so i have pretty much always refused to cage (or require my partner) His sexuality in a condom. Giving and taking semen is part of gays way of sustaining who we are, even if it doesn't produce babies, it sustains something vital.  i'm for promoting ways of exercising who we are that preserves and enhances us, not weakens or kills us off. 

• Like 2

Guest Givemeyourload06
On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:53 PM, flacogedor said:

Hey guys, I did a quick search on the forums and haven't found this topic yet. I'm very insterested in the experience of sharing a cumdump with another breeder. I feel like in this community this may be quite normal when it comes to bareback orgies and saunas and shit like that, but I mean really sharing one particular slut with another top, like in a threesome relationship.

For example, I've developed a relationship with a top from my city, who is hung and dominant like me and lives with his submissive partner. I know you probably won't believe this part, but they are actually a monogamous couple (I've known them closely for more than three or four years now and I can atest to that), but the top enjoys sharing him with another hung top, so that's where I come in.

At first it was extremely difficult to see eye to eye with the guy because we're not only tops but also alphas, so it was a mess and full of discussions, both before, during and after sex. Until we finally kind of got out shit together and I planned a special breeding session in which my friend couldn't breed his own boyfriend 24 hs prior nor afterwards, and since then he's been my bitch too. Since then, our relationship changed a bit and now things go smoother.

We have other issues now, because all three of us are pretty bussy and I fucking hate it when my new cumdump is not available to take a load (he travels a lot), but I still would like to talk about similar experiences with other breeders, because I can't find tops with similar experiences in my cities.

Btw, we all three are neg and plan on staying that way. So either I can't find neg breeders, or if they are they are super possessive (like most of us tops are) and just won't share a hole bareback with another guy,

Do you have similar stories to share?

I want you to top me

• 3 weeks later...

I have a couple one total top and the other vers who have both been fucking me four years. They are both really nice guys, quite piggy and great cocks and both good hard fuckers. I would hardly call it a trio but they fuck me at least twice a month. Dave just texts "come over tonight we want to fuck you," and I go as I normally get two lads from each. I am sure they have other arrrangements but my role is just to turn up and be their pig. 

Guest faggot hole

From the perspective of the cum dump, i have to say that being used in the same setting by multiple men is an extraordinary experience.  It is amazingly reassuring to know that i have virtually unlimited capacity to satisfy the primal needs of so many men.  It was my father who started whoring me out to His friends and drinking buddies.  That was when i was in high school, even before then.  Now that i have finished college and am out int he world, Dad still arranges breeding parties several times a year.  Boy friends, fuck buddies, my younger brother, a college professor. roommates -- all have arranged cum dump parties where i am the sole dumpster.  i am always thrilled when a man thinks enough of my skills to want His buddies or even total strangers to fuck me.  Nothing is more reassuring than when a date just turns aroung in a bar or at a party and spontaneously offers my holes to anyone present.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

I think this is the first time I’ve ever heard of a top being the one to seek out other tips to help breed a bottom’s hole. I’m not sure what to say or how to respond to that one, nor do I really have any suggestions on how to go about recruiting tops for your shared experience; I’m talking beyond the usual methods of doing so, of course.

I do wish you luck in your endeavors though, and I hope that you will keep us all informed about the developments of how the group is coming together and when the gangbang takes place. I’m all but certain that several of us on the site would love to hear about it, myself included~

Edited by BreedingCameraman
Improper sentence structure and failure to capitalize certain letters.

A little different response for you guys, but I can share my experience. I share my wife with other me.  I get off watching her get fucked and eating a load out of her when the guy is done. She is really good with keeping it about sex. One or two hookups then moves on to the next. 

One guy she became quite fond of. To the point where she wanted to be shared by just us two for a few months. He stayed over a lot and we took turns dumping loads in her. It was so fucking hot. For this period of time she existed just to take our cocks and cum. Amazing times. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/25/2019 at 9:17 AM, Anonversecuck said:

A little different response for you guys, but I can share my experience. I share my wife with other me.  I get off watching her get fucked and eating a load out of her when the guy is done. She is really good with keeping it about sex. One or two hookups then moves on to the next. 

Glad to hear she is back to being a cum dump.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/26/2019 at 1:17 AM, Anonversecuck said:

One guy she became quite fond of. To the point where she wanted to be shared by just us two for a few months. He stayed over a lot and we took turns dumping loads in her. It was so fucking hot. For this period of time she existed just to take our cocks and cum. Amazing times. 

I'd love to meet both of you one day ...

• 4 years later...

It appears that there is no magic "formula" for making something like this work. The human condition is a head-scratcher...most of the time we are working against our own best interests - even when it comes to something we want so badly.

Good luck, all. Please continue to share your experience(s) as I find them helpful in navigating this journey we call life. xoxoxo